ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Question About jb Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
03-27-04 01:46 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, my God, we need a tour...
CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol............. :P

*** Don't Free Martha And The Fresh Prince Of Boca (DROP THE
RATON 'CAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!! Just
teasing, JOEYKINS!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ) ***

P.S. (Madafaka: God, you're posts crack me the hell
up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
Please stay on this board!!! lol.............. Man, you have a
nice spirit... I can tell!! Kind, etc.... Take care and ROCK
ON with your bad self!!! TAKE CARE!!! lol......
PEACE!!! )
03-27-04 03:26 AM
Madafaka Talking about weird people...
Anyway, that's a great place. I'll stay here. Thanks for your advise Martha. Thanks GOD that you are to advise me!
<----- Is this one the correct way to post? LOL!
03-27-04 06:44 AM
corgi37 One question i have, do i. Why is JB at his lowest? Did i miss something. I have been dividing my time between here and All things zombie, to catch up on the Dawn of the Dead stuff. Is he sick?
03-27-04 08:20 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
I'll stick to posting with people whose English I actually understand!!! lol........ Jeze!!!

Well, not a polite thing to say, actually!
03-27-04 09:14 AM
Some Guy jb threads are popular.
03-27-04 09:37 AM
glencar jb has some sort of medical problem, corgi. It's very serious.
03-27-04 11:33 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I think without any Stones news a lot of posters are getting restless, mf. It's not much to worry about. I just wish they'd stop going on total tangents in threads that have nothing to do with their attempts to get their post-counts to 10,000.

03-27-04 12:52 PM
Madafaka I don't know why it does not surprise me that you do not understand me Martha... Maybe 'cause I do not use these thousands of emoticons to post here, LOL!!!!!, HE!!! HE!!! HE!!!, ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!, I'M JOKING!!!!, IT'S FUNNY!!!!!, and things like that.
Thinking it better, makes me happy that we do not understand each other.
Have an excellent day.

Thanks to all the people who understood my question and answered me.

Max.-
03-27-04 01:20 PM
Fiji Joe Wow!!!...that was the most impressive hijacking of an insipid thread I've ever seen...Kudos to the clowns and damn the spotted owl...he'll just shit on my car anyway
03-27-04 01:34 PM
J.J.Flash Xyzzy fella, you got straight to the point. You expressed yourself, without using offensive terms to express your idea, not even mentioned names.

Maximiliano, como estas? Que pasa?
03-27-04 06:45 PM
glencar Since this thread is all about jb, how is posting gifs ruining the thread? That's right up jb's alley.
03-27-04 07:24 PM
Bloozehound Fookin' A

Gif it up!

03-27-04 10:23 PM
Bloozehound Madafaka just needs more gif in its diet.

[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-27-04 10:30 PM
MarthaMyDear THAT SNOWMAN HAS A DIRTY BUTTCRACK!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I ate already... LAUGHING!!!!! Just playing... lol........... I jjust want to know... Where is the love??? LOL!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeze... LAUGHING!!!!! Take care, bloozehound!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-27-04 11:34 PM
beer Jb is a misunderstood genius, though i feel he doesn't even comprehend his own potential. that being said, only time will tell if he truely utilizes his capabilities.
03-27-04 11:51 PM
BILL PERKS FIJI-THAT IS A GREAT PIC OF JB AND JOEY YOU GOT THERE.WAS IT TAKEN AT THE LAST WHO/PEDOPHILES/FUDGEPACKERS CONVENTION?
03-28-04 12:31 AM
MarthaMyDear WHERE DID THAT LIGHTNING BOLT THREAD GO?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of the most brilliant replies (maybe even the most brilliant) I may have ever seen around here, BILL!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO HILARIOUS!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD ASS SELF!!! lol............... LOL!!!!!!! TAKE CARE!!! lol..... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-28-04 02:41 AM
Madafaka Sorry Martha, I did not know that you were a teacher of grammar. But you are too boring. I prefer chating with people who has sense of humor. I do not understand why you're so racist. Do you go to bed with jb? Because if you are that of the photo, you do not have face of being a multiorgasmic woman precisely.
I do not think to answer you, already I said before... You're too boring!

Regards,

Max.-
03-28-04 02:52 AM
beer Calling martha racist is absurd, are you out of your mind?????
03-28-04 04:12 AM
corgi37 I wouldnt call JB a genius, but he certainly like to post.
03-28-04 05:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I wouldnt call JB a genius, but he certainly like to post.

LOL Corgi!!
03-28-04 09:41 AM
Gazza >I do not understand why you're so racist. Do you go to bed with jb? Because if you are that of the photo, you do not have face of being a multiorgasmic woman precisely.

Max, you're way out of order to make personal attacks on someone's appearance. And someone who generalised Italian women as "hot but ugly" on this board a few weeks ago is hardly qualified to call anyone else racist.

I think Martha just didn't understand what you were saying to begin with, hence the confusion. I don't think she intended to insult your ability to speak English, even though she could have expressed what she meant better but I know her well enough to know she's not even remotely racist.
03-28-04 10:34 AM
Madafaka Martha, I am not going to answer because the conversation does not make sense. This looks like the chat between two drunkards in a pub, we never go away to putting in agreement. End of transmission.

-

Gary, I prefer do not post about this topic because I do not want to generate any more discussions. If someone has something that to say to me, send me an email or a PM.
I did a simple question that very few persons could answer. It seems that the others are a bit irritable.

Sorry if I caused some problem, this was never the aim.
03-28-04 03:06 PM
Gazza No problem, I guess it just got a bit out of hand and perspective. Hope its over and done with!
03-28-04 05:31 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm sorry, Madafaka, J.J. Flash, and to everyone else... I just had a wierd week and was tired and took things the wrong way... I DEFINITELY didn't mean the part about your English, Madafaka, and the other things I said!!! I deleted my posts because, save for this argument, it looks just like a regular thread (hmmmmmm... skip that!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol........ :P )... You know what I mean!!! lol........ I hope... LOL!!!!!!

Anyways, take care and I'm sorry once again!!! I will work to control my anger and jumping on the gun (unless it's Johnny Depp's)... ANYWAYS!!! lol................. :P Take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-28-04 07:06 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
I'm sorry, Madafaka, J.J. Flash, and to everyone else...

Oh Gosh, please Martha, you didn't insult me, no problem at all. Please, no offense taken! I am not trying to be "the nicest", I am just telling you the truth, that you for sure, didn't affront me. Do you believe me? I just supported, tried to be compliant with Max.

Have a nice week!

Stones rules!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
03-28-04 07:22 PM
MarthaMyDear All is frickin' well in RO Land, alrighty-o?!?!?! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAracking-up....... lol.. LOL!!!!!! :P I believe you about ANYTHING, ok., J.J. Flash!!! It was my mistake and I took things wrong!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! I think I just needed to SLEEP!!! lol............ And, I needed to not take things wrong and be mean, etc.!!! Ok.... It's all behind us, hopefully!!! lol.... Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! STONES RULE and PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-28-04 07:28 PM
Some Guy jb threads are popular.
03-28-04 07:36 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb threads are popular.

I think so....

To reach 7k on the post counting race, you must be tough and in a way or another, you become pop.
03-28-04 07:54 PM
Gazza >To reach 7k on the post counting race, you must be tough

either that or seriously bored and underworked in the office!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5