ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Question About jb Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
03-26-04 03:08 PM
Madafaka In North America are considered funny people like this one? Because I do not deal to him. I do not understand why his only aim is to add up and to add up post to increase his number with gifs, or up to some without any type of commentaries. As if it was a great thing or was making you know magically more about the Stones...

I want neither to hurt nor to attack anybody with this commentary I just need that someone explains it to me.

TIA!

Max.-
03-26-04 03:11 PM
jb It is for the gifts.

[Edited by jb]
03-26-04 03:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

I want neither to hurt nor to attack anybody with this commentary I just need that someone explains it to me.

I think it's meant to be a form of humor; albeit a low one. It took me a long time to appreciate the English punsters...but you can't win...I find myself laughing at the silliest puns nowadays.
03-26-04 03:30 PM
jb http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=1968&catcode=24
03-26-04 03:31 PM
glencar I've never seen this mf idiot ever post anything funny & now he's attacking Joshy when he's at his lowest? What nerve!
03-26-04 03:33 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've never seen this mf idiot ever post anything funny & now he's attacking Joshy when he's at his lowest? What nerve!

03-26-04 03:36 PM
Madafaka Glencar: Which part of "I want neither to hurt nor to attack anybody with this commentary I just need that someone explains it to me." you didn't read? Are you a little blind or just an idiot? Wow! I have another question.
03-26-04 03:37 PM
jb http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/text/2001880561_wedlet17.html
03-26-04 03:40 PM
glencar Mf, you're just an ass. I don't want to hurt you with my observation.
03-26-04 03:42 PM
jb Your funny Glencar...here i am spewing forth my Pro-Israel shit, and your defending me...lol....

I look forward to meeting you in 05-if I live that long.
03-26-04 03:45 PM
glencar I won't turn my back on ye but you'll have to come up here as the only palces I'll see shows next time are NYC & Vegas. Oh, and Holland.
03-26-04 03:47 PM
jb I doubt I would fly oversees as I have 2 things going against me-I'm an American and a Jew....that's a bad thing to be in Europe these days.
03-26-04 03:48 PM
glencar Well, that's true. I'm only the American part but I think that's enough. I hope President Bush wins bigtime just to shut those folks up.
03-26-04 03:48 PM
Madafaka Some ass problems? Stop introducing things in it! You are a vicious
03-26-04 03:54 PM
Gazza >I doubt I would fly oversees as I have 2 things going against me-I'm an American and a Jew....that's a bad thing to be in Europe these days.

I wouldn't imagine it would exactly make you flavour of the month in Bora Bora or Palestine either!
03-26-04 03:56 PM
jb Gazza, please refer to Palestine as Judea and Samuria...maybe you and I can visit the Holy lanf together as Madonna is planning to perform there on her current tour...I am not afraid to fly there as El_AL has great security.
03-26-04 03:58 PM
glencar It's actually "Samaria" that you want spoken, Joshy. And I can't say that myself. Palestine will live one day.
03-26-04 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's actually "Samaria" that you want spoken, Joshy. And I can't say that myself. Palestine will live one day.

03-26-04 04:14 PM
glencar One day...
glencar ...and soon...
Gazza >Gazza, please refer to Palestine as Judea and Samuria...

I wouldnt claim to be an authority on the place as I don't live there, so I won't split hairs.

>maybe you and I can visit the Holy lanf together as Madonna is planning to perform there on her current tour...I am not afraid to fly there as El_AL has great security.

I think I'll pass. It's a part of the world that in an ideal world I'd like to visit at some time, but certainly not now. Unfortunately El Al doesnt provide security on buses or restaurants!

03-26-04 04:17 PM
jb
Taptrick I would post my pic of the 14 year old boy the Palestinians strapped a back-pack to and told him he would have virgins if he blew himself up but i don't know how to post pics. I've never heard of anything worse - oh that's right I forgot they used a 10 year old boy the week before that. If the UN wanted to be taken seriously they would be prosecuting Palestinian leadership for war crimes against their own people. JB - you ever check out debka.com?
[Edited by Taptrick]
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
You are a vicious

LOL don't worry about it. Yankee Hospitality.
03-26-04 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
Taptrick wrote:
I would post my pic of the 14 year old boy the Palestinians strapped a back-pack to and told him he would have virgins if he blew himself up but i don't know how to post pics. I've never heard of anything worse - oh that's right I forgot they used a 10 year old boy the week before that. If the UN wanted to be taken seriously they would be prosecuting Palestinian leadership for war crimes against their own people. JB - you ever check out debka.com?
[Edited by Taptrick]

I like you!!!!!
03-26-04 04:23 PM
Angiegirl I'm watching The Exorsist now, it's on tv tonite. Very funny. Maybe they need to make another sequel, George W. Bush can star in it to replace Linda .
03-26-04 04:24 PM
glencar As much as I support the Palestinians, I have to question the morality of doing that to kids. The kid last week didn't even know he had explosives in the package he was carrying.
03-26-04 04:25 PM
Taptrick Madafaka - the one thing I noticed about this board is people are a lot quicker to jump and argue than say on the shidoobee board where there are no politics allowed at all. I've posted the most innocent post before and had people jump all over it. But I also like to come here because the posters are more passionate and outspoken. The other thing I have noticed is even when two people really get into a posting war they eventually work it out to at least tolerate each other. And it seems no matter how much you disagree with someone they will drop everything at the drop of a hat to help with Stones related needs regardless of opinions. The board has a unique flavor that grows on you.
03-26-04 04:25 PM
glencar Nah, Hillary Clinton will be in the remake which will feature lotsa lamp-throwing.
03-26-04 04:29 PM
Bloozehound >told him he would have virgins if he blew himself up<

Hot damn that's a harsh way to get laid. That kid had just barely sprouted pubes.

I'd prefer to have virgins blow me.

[Edited by Bloozehound]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5