ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SXSW Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-29-04 03:59 PM
Dan They used one of my recordings from 96 as a split single with the Starvations several years ago and the crowd noise and between song banter on the first album is also from my recording.
03-30-04 02:52 AM
polksalad69
quote:
Dan wrote:
They used one of my recordings from 96 as a split single with the Starvations several years ago and the crowd noise and between song banter on the first album is also from my recording.

Dat's sweet. They been around that long. Damn!!!
03-30-04 12:29 PM
Dan I first saw Throw Rag in 95, their first show was in the middle of the desert (Indio) in 94 but the first album didnt come out til 99.
03-30-04 12:31 PM
jb
03-30-04 12:35 PM
Joey

I am now so excited I feel like :

03-30-04 11:49 PM
Rags Hey Nellcote! We must have 'bumped' into each other. I was standing on the other side of the couple from Portland who are good pals of mine and fellow Mac enthusiasts.

This was my first SXSW and it was incredible! The music schedule is just overwhelming. I couldn't keep up with it all. I'd love to make this an annual pilgrimage.

For anyone who missed it, you can get a taste of Mac & the Bump Band live in action. The KUT Bump broadcast is archived here: http://www.ianmclagan.com/audio
Page: 1 2