ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey, Nanky... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-26-04 02:03 PM
jb
03-26-04 02:25 PM
nankerphelge Hey thanks for the kind thoughts all.

Hey Marc -- I set aside that fine example of Hawaiian flora for 4/3!! It will be rolled and waiting!!
03-26-04 02:28 PM
jb
03-26-04 03:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Also, tomorrow is Voodoo's and TTM's B'day if I am not mistaken!

Also Maria Carey's. LOL. I just opened my second beer. Here's to ya Nankerphelge!!!!!!! Wishing you health, peace and prosperity. (Getting old sux though.) I'm a little giddy as spring actually arrived here today. That old Arian explosiveness is starting to kick in. I love spring and hate winter.
03-26-04 03:29 PM
glencar Maria Carey?

Happy Birthday Nanker!
03-26-04 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

03-26-04 03:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maria Carey?

Yeah. No decent celebrity birthdays on 3/27....with the possible exception of Nanker and Voodoo. They are celebrites of a sort, are they not?
03-26-04 03:38 PM
glencar Mos def but who is Maria Carey? Do I need to google her?
03-26-04 03:39 PM
glencar Oh and Happy Birthday yo you too, Mr. Motels.
03-26-04 04:42 PM
Factory Girl You may want to google or oogle M. Carey.

She is, as we say, a skank skankier than Her Skankiness.

03-26-04 04:44 PM
glencar Is she the bimbo that ran for CA Governator?
03-26-04 04:45 PM
glencar BTW I've PMed Soul Survivor & no reply. We may be at an end. Has he been around lately?
03-26-04 04:49 PM
Factory Girl When I read your reply-I thought it said- Soulie is a Ped...lol.

Mariah Kerry (oops, Carey) was married to the head of Sony.
She and JLo will have a dating show soon.
03-26-04 04:51 PM
glencar Oh that one! She went to HS with a friend of mine. Box of rocks. The friend & Mariah!
03-26-04 05:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
She is, as we say, a skank skankier than Her Skankiness.

Yeah. LOL. True story....that was the first word that came into my mind when I remembered today that she was born on my birthday. (how dare she?). But I didn't say it first. LOL. I guess some things are just common sense.
03-26-04 05:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nothing wrong with skanky...at least for one night.
03-26-04 05:22 PM
Factory Girl Hey, Stonesy for a small sum you could rent MC. You know, for post-concert fun in DC.
03-26-04 06:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Rent???

Why pay when there are plenty of free skanky skankity skanks?

Saves more money for booze.
03-26-04 08:34 PM
Martha Happy (yet late in the day) Birthday Nanky!!! Wish I could bring a little of my purple bud and join ya' next weekend in D.C. for Bob. We'd sure have a good ole time!

EnJOY!

xxxxoooo,
Martha

And my early Happy Birthday wishes to TTM and to our very own one of a kind Voodoo Chile......:-)

03-26-04 09:53 PM
J.J.Flash Nanky Nanky, happy birthday my dear friend! I'm already happy to know you, even in a cibernetic way, even not in person, even without having 24 beers on your company. I don't know what I'm supposed to say, I just want to let you know that I really enjoy reading your posts and REAL funny comments.

God bless you my fave lawyer. Health and happiness. STONES!

That chat man, we must set up again, once in a while.

Sorry for these simple words... I just don't know what to say for a special guy like you.

Best regards!

Feliz Aniversário!
03-26-04 10:14 PM
nankerphelge Really, thank you all for the kind wishes!!

Bless you all, you are my family!
My similarly hooked-on-Stones family!

Martha -- I'll take a rain check on the purple!

JJF -- get yer ass to DC for the tour and I'll hook you up with Monica Lewinski, goddamit!!!
03-27-04 01:44 AM
gypsy Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday, my dear sweet nanky! I hope it's a good one! We have all GOT to quit talking about it--and actually get together one day.

Let me ruin your birthday with this tidbit...today...I worked in surgery...chick had ferocious scary wolf puss...i mean, come on, she knows she's going to have this cystogram...knows about a dozen people will be all up in her business...yet, she unleashes the WP!
Of course, I schooled the guys at work on WP...now I've ruined their image of me as a nice sweet girl...they think i'm some vulgar freak (good thing?)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANKY! And may you never have to face WP ever again...
03-27-04 03:13 PM
nankerphelge Well, my wife has to take my daughter to some big deal thing tonite and so I'm prety much gonna be left to myself this evening!

Don't have to drive.
Don't have to host.
Don't have to do nothing but enjoy myself.

I busted open that bottle of Jameson's the other nite.
Think I may dip into it again this evening, put on a whole shitload of Stones and post with my little band of Stones buddies!!

3:13 pm -- good a time as any to start!
03-27-04 05:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I busted open that bottle of Jameson's the other nite.
Think I may dip into it again this evening, put on a whole shitload of Stones and post with my little band of Stones buddies!!

3:13 pm -- good a time as any to start!

It's now two hours later. I do hope you're not passed out or blacked out. Me I just cracked open my first Bud. Heres to ya!!!!! Down the hatch and all that!
03-27-04 08:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Well, my wife has to take my daughter to some big deal thing tonite and so I'm prety much gonna be left to myself this evening!

Oh I get it now, you're NOT passed out at all. I trust you'll have a good time at that "some big deal thing". Happy Birthday. LOL. And many more. (Just kidding, but you didn't end up having to go to that thing did you?}

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
03-28-04 09:52 AM
nankerphelge Nope -- did just what I was planning except I didn't post much last nite. Switched out the Jameson's for a load of red wine and Chinese take out!! Then listened to Stones and got rocked! Went to bed after midnite -- girls still weren't home!! Worked out perfect!
03-29-04 11:22 AM
FPM C10 Nanky C10!

Allow me to be the first - er, or third or forth - person to wish you a happy....belated....birthday. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. I promise that the only mention of politics will be "ye gads, that bud looks like a burning Bush!"

Dylan played "Blind Willie McTell" the other night in Boston. In all of the many times I've seen Bob, that's the one song I've never heard him do live, but need to. So if he does it at AU, stand aside, as my head may explode.

No laundry headaches harder to get out on wash-day than monkey-brains. Although some of my wasabi-slurping, pearl-harbor-sneaking-up-on, sushi-snacking-on, horizontal-pussy-having friends tell me they are delicious!

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, happy birthday!
03-29-04 12:15 PM
egon ok i was away for the weekend, so forgive me for being late.

HAPPY B-DAY nankster!!!

you'll be happy to know I had me a few heinekens this past weekend. and as it turns out they were in your honor
03-29-04 01:08 PM
Joey " Dylan played "Blind Willie McTell" the other night in Boston. In all of the many times I've seen Bob, that's the one song I've never heard him do live, but need to. So if he does it at AU, stand aside, as my head may explode. "

I wonder if Dylan can perform " Blind Willie McTell " better than Mick Taylor's sizzling rendition ?

I wonder ...........................................

I hope .............................................

I pee ................................................

****************** END TRANSMISSION ******************
03-29-04 01:25 PM
nankerphelge FPM -- same here -- the only mention of politics will be "Hey Jon, Kerry me to my car would ya!"

Really looking forward to the show and seein' you two!!

egon -- hope you enjoyed them "greenies" -- speaking of greenies -- did you see the thread about picking your nose and eating it to stay healthy!!??
Page: 1 2 3