ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: David Lee Roth on "The Sopranos" Return to archive
03-24-04 05:17 PM
The Eggman So much for the rumour of the Stones on there, Former VH signer is on there this Sunday, stay tuned

...now?..really would you want the Stones to be on there?

after Roth has soiled it, not saying it's bad that hes there, just dont want Mick and the boys there now

-----------------------------------------------
quoting SNL line as Chris Kattan impression of David Lee Roth in that sailor suit from the 80's

"Iam living on food stamps!"
03-24-04 05:19 PM
glencar I hope he gets whacked!
03-24-04 05:41 PM
gypsy I hope he gets paid well.
03-24-04 06:15 PM
Some Guy Eggman- is that really you? Man you were always minty fresh and was a posting motha! where ya been brew??
03-24-04 09:40 PM
The Eggman Oh ya know the usual ..drinking...working...maybe drinking in between then

andhow..school's been shooting me down lately and working takes up alot of my free time

I still whenver i gets the chnace to read the posts and keep up to date, just haven't been posting as much as of late..but i tell u what..that'll change coming April

A whole new minty flavour!
03-25-04 12:08 AM
polksalad69
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hope he gets whacked!

he will
03-25-04 03:00 AM
ResidentMule he should stay in the sopranos and off the stage for a while. sorry - i only liked the guy when he was in van halen for the first time
03-26-04 04:45 PM
Factory Girl Diamond Dave is a shadow of his former glorious self. I saw him open for Bad Company a few years back.
03-28-04 09:56 PM
mac_daddy just watched it...

another good one

Gypsy Kings tune for the credits...

03-28-04 11:42 PM
JaggaRichards LT looked healthier than DLR in tonight's episode!
03-29-04 05:47 AM
mac_daddy yup

I wasnt going to say anything because I think our European friends want to watch the new season fresh, but it starts later for them, so no spoilers from us...
03-29-04 09:13 AM
Some Guy How was Dave, no HBO
03-29-04 09:15 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
How was Dave, no HBO

cameo roll, a couple of lines...

when Gazza has seen it, I will fill you in
03-30-04 12:47 PM
Some Guy lemme know
03-30-04 04:42 PM
glencar Not much to tell. DLR was a player in a card game. He shoulda been whacked!
04-01-04 02:54 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan What was with Diamond Daves hair????????? Cool Dave! (not)