This is a message from Novogate:
Due to problems with the database we had to restore a backup. As such your recent topics are missing. We are sorry for the trouble.

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger & Willie Mabon Return to archive
02-26-02 02:44 PM
CocaBuena There's (or was) an album named "Atlantic Blues: Piano", with a Willie Mabon track ("I don't know") produced by Mick Jagger, who also plays harmonica. So, I'd like to know if Mick has produced the whole willie Mabon album or just that track. Does anybody knows?
Thanx!
02-26-02 08:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mick only plays harmonica, he didn't produce neither the album nor the track. BTW, the Atlantic Blues: Guitar is a gem! Better than this one

02-27-02 02:12 PM
CocaBuena Hi Voodoo!

Check the booklet and you see that track was produced by Mick Jagger and Ahmet Ertegun.(who???)
Those albuns are great. Besides Atlantic Blues Piano and Guitar, there're two more, Atlantic Blues Chicago e Atlantic Blues Vocalists. All released here in CD around 1990, and some time before in vinyl.
02-27-02 03:50 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff I have these records recorded in cassette!!!
Now I check that song "I DON'T KNOW", honestly i don't remember that song...

For CoCa BuEna: are you jokin' when you say
"Ahmet Ertegun WHO?"
Ahmet was been one of the most rock produced!
But you were joking....
Ciao
02-28-02 10:32 AM
CocaBuena No'I'm not joking....
Actually, I never pay much attention in names. I spent some years (about four or five, maybe six, can't remember well now) until to know the names of the Rolling Stones (Mick, Charlie, Ron and...damn!
See?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.