This is a message from Novogate:
Due to problems with the database we had to restore a backup. As such your recent topics are missing. We are sorry for the trouble.

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Summit in Toronto? Return to archive
02-25-02 01:57 PM
nankerphelge Nuthin goes with a Molson Export Ale better than Stones tour rehearsals. I think a little road trippy might be in order. Maybe a little Crown Royal or some Royal Canadian Mountain Chiba (Mountie I for short) and we might be well on the way to the best tour ever.

Any takers?
02-25-02 01:59 PM
Gazza The "Sponsor Gazza's North American Tour" Appeal Fund starts here.....
02-25-02 02:08 PM
TomL You have room and board here.
02-25-02 02:09 PM
TomL Also I may need the same favor. Count me in if it developes.
02-25-02 03:59 PM
Miss U. Y-E-SSSSS!!!!
02-27-02 09:13 AM
Cardinal Ximinez I'm in...as long as I get a 3rd Gold medal for Pairs Figure Skating. I don't want to be left out!
02-27-02 12:27 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
I'm in...as long as I get a 3rd Gold medal for Pairs Figure Skating. I don't want to be left out!

Just as long as you don't threaten to pull your hockey team.
Couldn't be closer to home. Eyes open!
02-27-02 06:39 PM
The Worst If I can afford it, meeting Miss U at such a summit would be great, also meeting Maxmeister, but he seems not to post here. This raises the question, whether you also advertise the summit elsewhere.
02-27-02 10:02 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Oh, the C10 will know all about any summit. It doesn't matter where we post...we keep in touch. You should definately come over here Christo...I mean The Worst. Having Marko at the last one was awesome...we need more cultural flavors....Irish, Austrian, Californian, Finn...and that freaky Argintine chick from the other board...I'll bet she'd get naked for us.
02-28-02 08:10 AM
nankerphelge Yeah - nudity! Yeah!

We can establish our own little Olympic category -- like 100 meter booby jiggle -- hell, I'll even compete although I doubt it'll do much for anyone.

But y'know -- that Mountie I will get me to do just about anything.

For the closing ceremonies, I will do a heart warming version of the Elvis '77 with two pizzas and a jar of Jiffy Peanut Butter.

02-28-02 11:49 AM
The Worst
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
You should definately come over here Christo...I mean The Worst. Having Marko at the last one was awesome...we need more cultural flavors....Irish, Austrian, Californian, Finn...

I'm surprised that you know my real name. Hopefully, the summit will be in July, August or September, as I'm studying until July and will have to start my community service in October.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.