ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger's instrumental soundtrack "Invocation Of My Demon Brother" finally available! Return to archive
04-01-03 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Collector circles news by Nico Zentgraf

03/30/03: Officially never released before is Mick Jagger's instrumental soundtrack to Kenneth Anger's short movie Invocation Of My Demon Brother, recorded in November 1968 with a moog synthesizer. This nearly unlistenable track just popped up on a compilation album about the history of occult music. For die hard collectors only. Available at www.amazon.de

CD Various Artists "Lords Of Chaos" (Prophecy Productions PRO 050, -Germany)

04-02-03 12:41 AM
Madafaka Yeeeeees! Thnx Gerardo!
04-02-03 10:07 AM
Monkey Woman I just tried the audio samples on Amazon.de website and I have to agree with you, Gerardo: unlistenable! Either Mick's little bit of soundtrack or most of the other 'black mass' hymns. Yawn...
Still, it's interesting as a document as it features tracks the Robert Johnson song 'Me And The Devil Blues', tracks by real Satanists like Aleister Crowley, Sandor Lavey and even the hippie-turned-killer Bobby Beausoleil, plus other soundtrack extracts (from Rosemary's Baby...) and tunes by Black Sabbath, Venom, and other 'black metal' groups. Interesting if one wants to learn more about the dark side of the sixties.
04-02-03 10:29 AM
montana what's the movie about??
i agree with you all this is unlistenable LOL

lour
04-02-03 10:42 AM
Funky Punk Woman What's that? my son can play better and he's only two years old

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST