ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Robbie smitten by Mick's daughter Return to archive
04-01-03 11:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Robbie smitten by Mick's daughter

Having recently broken from Kiwi model Rachel Hunter, British pop star Robbie Williams has now set his eyes on Elizabeth Jagger, the 18-year-old daughter of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger.

Williams has been bombarding the teenager with phones as well as flowers, but to no avail.

"Robbie's spent a fortune on sending her flowers. He's pretty confident he�ll win her over in time," a source was quoted as saying by PeopleNews.

But Liz seems uninterested and thinks that he�s a bit of a joke. "Elizabeth is not into rock stars. She thought Robbie would have got the hint by now. Robbie is just not her type," said a friend.
04-02-03 12:59 AM
Madafaka Am I her type?
04-02-03 06:07 AM
luxury1 Does anyone have a photo of RObbie to post? The girls have to see him. I think he oozes sex appeal. He is funny, smart and a bit naughty. Just wish I like his smaltzy music a bit more. Anyone? Black hair/ blue eyes and a devilish smile. He does have a web site Robbiewilliams.com--or at least he used to, (Oh, now I am really embarrassed).
04-02-03 06:55 AM
Honky Tonk Man Don't feel embarresed Luxury. My mum likes Robbie Williams too.

Alex
04-02-03 07:07 AM
fmk438j
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Williams has been bombarding the teenager with phones as well as flowers,

phones?
04-02-03 07:55 AM
Boomhauer Who in the hell is Robbie Williams?

Just kidding.

04-02-03 09:36 AM
magicwoman robbie had a lot of goodlooking women but robbie himself is not goodlooking
04-02-03 09:41 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Am I her type?

You never know. Ask....maybe RO could run a "win-a-date" with Elizabeth contest.
04-02-03 01:34 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

You never know. Ask....maybe RO could run a "win-a-date" with Elizabeth contest.

Yes! I'll talk with Gerardo. Thanks for the idea!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST