ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Joke this April Fool Return to archive
04-01-03 08:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To be honest I had yesterday a very good one but since many of you are so sensitive with the war probably it would be taken in a wrong sense. This is the first year we don't do something special... and now we're on our 5th one!

The joke was to change the avatar of all who have an avatar in the Rocks Off domain for avatars of the Back Street boyz, Britney Spears or some worse pop acts LOL, or for other characters.

04-01-03 08:43 PM
Riffhard Oh hell Gerardo you should have done it anyway! It might have lightened up the mood!

Riffhard
04-01-03 08:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
To be honest I had yesterday a very good one but since many of you are so sensitive with the war probably it would be taken in a wrong sense. ...

Shit, Voodoo, you should've done it! No matter how worked up some of us get about the f!@#%$!@#$^% government and their g^*&( d!@#%! war, I'm sure we would've ALL gotten a larf outta that.

Unless you changed my avatar to George f@#^!#$@#$*$ Bush or Donald s!@#%!$#^ Rumsfeld, I would've laughed.
04-01-03 08:46 PM
littleredrooster VC

That would have been very funny!
You should have done it!!!
04-01-03 08:54 PM
steel driving hammer Here ya go my C10 Brother, on me!
The SMARTEST guy we have in Washington...Dick Cheney.

Remember Jon, it starts w/ the Soul.
04-02-03 01:31 AM
rogerriffin que pas� carnal, a chingarle y no dejar que aquellos hijos de puta nos amarguen nuestro estilo de vida stone.

Hay ROCKS OFF para rato, tu me has mostrado con alegria que onda con el site, quienes entran, cuantos hits al d�a, etc.
y ALGO ESPECIAL??? que mas especial es saber que hoy en d�a nos podemos comunicar con el ROLLING STONES LANGUAGE gracias a tu site.

y como te dibuj� Ronnie Wood: LONG LIVE ROCKS OFF!!!

yo dir�a: VIVA ROCKS OFF.. CABRONES!!!!
04-02-03 06:04 AM
luxury1 Oh hell, Voodoo, we can take a joke, we are all Stones fans, remember? I would have loved it--as long as my pop idol was wearing all his/her clothes!!
04-02-03 09:53 PM
Angiegirl I don't understand what that joke would have to do with war-sensitivity. Were you afraid we would think the site'd been hacked by war-activists or something? Not with commercial popstars I imagine?

Shame, I would have loved the joke!
04-02-03 10:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree, so now it will be a belated April Fool joke, I'm not going to warn when
04-03-03 05:11 AM
luxury1 Uh-oh. Now we've done it!! I am going to be ducking more than usual.
04-03-03 06:15 AM
Jumacfly well Gerardo, what about the bangalore "jagger confession"???
it was a great april fool!!
Macca with the Faces, "turn it down Chuck!", delicious!!

Cheers
Ju

04-03-03 06:28 AM
stonedinaustralia hey jumacfly!!

voodoo do it anyway - make a unlateral declaration of the rocks off fools day - july 3rd anybody?? - how about dec. 6 - no too obvious...

anyway voodoo, you choose - just when we all least expect it - BLAMMO!! - we're all shot to shit!!!..i mean, who has the guts to stick around once they turn the houselights up - i digress

just do it man...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST