ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header Pic -- Two Ronnie's Return to archive
04-01-03 12:13 PM
Joey Isn't today's Header picture simply Breathtaking ???????

Outstanding shot of Ronnie Lane ---- Think I will play my " Rough Mix " disc during the lunch hour in tribute .................. and you ??????????????

" Slap Me Hard Ronnie "

The JERKY BOY !

04-01-03 12:35 PM
Martha I'm gonna dream about them tonight.

The night before last I dreamed for hours about being around Keef ( I mean sitting next to Keef and chatting as friends) and Ronnie and seeing the Stones playing live (two shows back to back in some outdoor venue). When I awoke I felt strange, and began to wonder what was up with me?!?

Conclusion drawn (non-scientifically based):I think I'm in withdrawal from my Rolling Stones...Nanky you understand this condition and know how to treat it right????

HELP me Ronnie!
04-01-03 12:54 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy *Sigh*... I platonically love Ronnie Lane. What a great guy. He just had that honest kinda voice that made songs like "Debris" so damn good.

-tSYX --- There's more trouble at the depot.
04-01-03 01:02 PM
nankerphelge Well Martha -- I sure know the condition. Unfortunately, there is no real cure -- however, it is my understanding that if you try and dream about getting Mick drunk and naked, you can turn that dream into something a bit more...oh how should we put this...Pattiesque!!

04-01-03 01:23 PM
Martha This was recommended as a treatment for my condition on my pag-a-day calendar.

Relationships with Stones

Find a stone that you can carry in your pocket or purse...(in this case I would prefer my pocket..lol). Every once in a while reach in and touch it. (now that WILL help I'm certain....lol!) See how you feel when you find it there and touch it.

Gonna try this therapy once I can find a Stone for my pocket!!!!

Stay tuned!

Thanks for the suggestion Nanky...if this doesn't work I'll take your up on yours !
04-01-03 01:32 PM
steel driving hammer I thought Ronnie Lang helped write "Anybody Seen My Baby"

I also could of sworn she was a woman, or even a lesbian!

Thats not Ronnie Lang in the header.
04-01-03 01:32 PM
nankerphelge It might be the same thing. I play with the stones in my pocket occasionally, and it does make me feel oh so much better...
04-01-03 02:07 PM
moy
quote:
Joey wrote:
Isn't today's Header picture simply Breathtaking ???????

Outstanding shot of Ronnie Lane ---- Think I will play my " Rough Mix " disc during the lunch hour in tribute .................. and you ??????????????

for me it'll be mahoney's last stand, by the ronnies

04-01-03 02:22 PM
Martha Well...I went to the rollingstone.com site and purchased a little t-shirt with a gigantic tongue on it to stave off the withdrawal symptoms..as that site is offering a Today Only Half Off All Items (except CD's) sale...go for it shoppers of Rocks Off fame!

It is helping!

some girls want...........
04-01-03 08:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If someone posts here as a reply to this message the origin of the image I will send for free a cool CD

It must be specific, the source of the image I used to scan that cool image to honor the late Ronnie Lane in his 57th birthday, offers expires when the header's gone
04-01-03 11:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm changing header so you have some minutes to answer and win!
04-01-03 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's late, contest's over

I scanned the image from the big poster from the original Faces album Ooh La La , one of the best album covers in rock history and also with a limited edition poster available only in the first edition.

"We used to roam so freely
It's been so long
I take my dreams to bed now,
Where they belong"

'April Fool' - Ronnie Lane

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST