ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's ass Return to archive
03-29-03 08:18 PM
MarthaMyDear He has the most PERFECT male ass out of ANYONE on this planet... I just can't believe how INCREDIBLE his body looks right now... I have seen his stomache hairs close up and even THOSE are perfect... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I ponder the awe and the beauty on this sunny, almost-Springtime day... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Any comments and suggestions on the degree of the cold shower I'll be taking right now are more than welcome!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care and DO rock on!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-30-03 12:15 AM
Martha
Martha...leave it to you to point out the beauty of Mick's ass.......spring IS in the air!!!

As my namesake Martha (Elizabeth Taylor in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf ") would say; " I couldn't agree with you more"

LOL

You are most definitely a "funniest" shoo-in. I hope the judges are keeping note!

03-30-03 11:29 AM
parmeda
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
He has the most PERFECT male ass out of ANYONE on this planet... I just can't believe how INCREDIBLE his body looks right now... I have seen his stomache hairs close up and even THOSE are perfect... I ponder the awe and the beauty on this sunny, almost-Springtime day... Any comments and suggestions on the degree of the cold shower I'll be taking right now are more than welcome!!!

MarthaMyDear! You MUST join us in the "super blow" thread...
Mick's ass? HA! You'll drool over more of Mick's body parts than you can handle in a day, LOL!
03-30-03 11:39 AM
LadyJane Finally a thread to calm me down! Well, sort of. I'd rather be worked up over Mick's ass than the War.

Parmy, looks like "super blow" will be needing a Part 3 in about a week!!

I, for one, will not let it die!!

LadyJ.

Hey ya never know! I'm still holding out hope that THE "boys" are monitoring this Board. And I don't mean the RO boys!!
03-30-03 11:49 AM
parmeda LadyJ...
I tend to believe that the "super blow" will be around for a long time. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if we get to Part 7 by he end of the year, LOL!

(Ok, all of you RO men stop rollin' yer eyeballs and makin' them "tsk.." sounds!)
03-30-03 11:55 AM
Pattie
His ass, his hands, his hair, I love it all! And this is a great thread, let�s keep it going, yay for Mick�s ass
03-30-03 12:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I bet ya, that I have a better ass...;-))))
03-30-03 12:45 PM
marko haha you haven�t seen mine yet.
03-30-03 12:45 PM
Pattie

Girls, should we take on ssc�s bet?
03-30-03 05:58 PM
parmeda SSC, Marko...put your ass where your mouth is and LET'S SEE 'EM!

Send a photo to Voodoo. He'll post it, LOL! Make sure we can see your faces as well...we don't want any cheating.
And BTW...there will be no super-imposing of these photos, I can spot Mick's ass at 100 yards out!
03-30-03 06:16 PM
Gazza >Marko...put your ass where your mouth is

uh..arent there special types of websites for that kind of practice?
03-30-03 06:26 PM
parmeda ...oops, sorry Gazza.

I should have said, "...put your money where your mouth is."
03-31-03 12:21 AM
MarthaMyDear Thank you, MARTHA, and everyone for your posts!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Yes, Springtime is JUST about in the air, etc., and I have a special thread to prove that this evening when I get it all ready, etc.... lol.................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P And, Parmeda, I think Gazza was kidding, but if not... Shut-up, Gazza!!! Take out pole, place on ground, be happy!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Get busy working on that 69 LICKS CD-thingie, or something... lol.................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just teasing... HEY!!! Lighten-up, though, if you're not... JEZE!!! lol.................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care and DO rock on!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-31-03 04:49 PM
Moonisup [quote]parmeda wrote:
SSC, Marko...put your ass where your mouth is and LET'S SEE 'EM!

[/quote}

hahah they won't dare Pam,

hahahaha,
03-31-03 05:02 PM
Madafaka We want a pic of Lisa's ass!
04-01-03 07:38 AM
Monkey Woman Apropos Mick's ass : the photographer & painter Sir Cecil Beaton, who used to hang out with the Stones in the '60s as part of the Swinging London scene, did a painting of Mick's cute posterior, based on a photo he took in 1967 while the Stones were chilling out in Marrakech after the Redland bust. The painting is now in a private collection (no, not Mick's ) but photographic reproductions can sometimes be seen in books or websites. Did anyone happen to find one that can be posted here?
04-01-03 08:25 AM
montana well dont know exactly which pic are you talking about...but here's one by annie leibovitz hahaha it was a spanish mag's cover

click the link below (cant post it cos geocities cant be linked and lycos is down again!!! )

http://www.geocities.com/alreadyoverme/mickass.jpg

cheers, lour
04-01-03 08:39 AM
Monkey Woman Cool one, lour!
This is not the same pic, but very, very... Jagglicious!
Annie Leibowitz should do a coffee-table book with all her Jagger pics, one day... I know of a lot of fans who would just rush to grab it.

BTW, it didn't show in my browser so I did a right click on your link and choose 'Save the target to'. Then I could open the pic from where I saved it on my disk. This is necessary, I think, if you're not a member of Geocities?
04-01-03 09:00 AM
montana hehe very welcome
yes i agree annie should edit a book ...she has awesome pics!!

about geocities...well dont think so but i know it's a little bit strange last year, pix cant be linked..and those sort of things... i'm tired of the "free host" i think i will be getting my own domain soon hahaha
04-01-03 09:13 AM
Irresistible Lady Mick is perfect..if there's any look a like out there he can pm with me...:-}
04-01-03 10:04 AM
magicwoman what means pm
and actually keith is more goodlooking then mick but thats my opinion
04-01-03 10:13 AM
Mother baby
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
what means pm
and actually keith is more goodlooking then mick but thats my opinion

Yeah...and to hell with "androgeny", Keith's a man's man as they say.

04-01-03 10:20 AM
magicwoman yes it is
04-01-03 01:38 PM
Irresistible Lady PM is private message,my friend :-}
04-01-03 01:58 PM
magicwoman ow thanx big friend of mine hehehe
04-02-03 12:44 AM
Madafaka I'm still waiting a Lisa's ass pic!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST