ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Jack Bruce - Mick Taylor Band 1975
Ronnie Leahy, Jack, Carla Bley, Bruce Gary and Mick
Photo by Robert Ellis - Rolling Stone No. 191 July 17th, 1975
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2002 or 2003? Return to archive
03-25-02 02:49 PM
Maxlugar I could be wrong but didn't Charlie join in 1963 and wouldn't that make the 40th anniversary of the Rolling Stones as we know them 2003?

Gimme an "M"! "M"!
Gimme an "A"! "A"!
Gimme an "X"! "X"!
Gimme an "Y"! "Y"!

Whats that spell? Maxy!
Whats that spell? Maxy!
Whats that spell? Maxy!

Thanks,

Country Joe Maxy and the Fish, C10!
03-25-02 03:22 PM
Gazza They were known as the Rolling Stones before Charlie joined - technically speaking,Charlie wasnt an original member of the band when they began,although he was there by the time they cut their first record.
03-25-02 04:06 PM
nankerphelge That's precisely why we will all need to see them with marko (TCB) in Europe in '03. We can go over on the same flight and get some drinkies on the plane! And if any non-wolf-pussers want to sit between Maxy and me, we'll kindly oblige.

03-25-02 04:11 PM
Gazza EVERY Rolling Stones fan should at least once in their lifetime see the Stones in the city where they started.
03-25-02 09:39 PM
Maxlugar Yeah Nank!

I'll bring shears with me. We'll shear all the Wolf Puss we can find in Europe.

We'll make sweaters. It'll remind us of sheep and back home.

And we all know sheep simply HATE pushes.

I'll tell all the EuroWolf Puss EXACTLY who Deep Throat is...

Hug me.

Left Nostril, Friggin Sons of bitches Lotus Couch Lobsterman!

I'm not well....

maxy...
03-26-02 08:38 AM
nankerphelge Oh man I can see the Abercrombie ads already:

Wolf Puss Sweaters

Cuddle up in front of the fire and a hot cup of cocoa with your honey wearing the famed Wolf Puss cardigan -- made from 100% virgin Wolf Puss hair, this sweater will keep you warm, dry and slightly aroused with its stanky scent. Complete the ensemble with the matching Wolf Puss hat.
03-26-02 01:19 PM
Joey "Cuddle up in front of the fire and a hot cup of cocoa with your honey wearing the famed Wolf Puss cardigan -- made from 100% virgin Wolf Puss hair, this sweater will keep you warm, dry and slightly aroused with its stanky scent. Complete the ensemble with the matching Wolf Puss hat."

And don't forget the Wolf Puss Scarf and Mittens.....

.....Or am I being redundant ????????

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

The Joey , C10

J. Joeyfly
03-27-02 02:35 PM
TomL LONDON was great man. I agree with Gazza, gotta do it at least once.
03-27-02 03:25 PM
Gazza better still,Tom - do it twice

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.