ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Jack Bruce - Mick Taylor Band 1975
Ronnie Leahy, Jack, Carla Bley, Bruce Gary and Mick
Photo by Robert Ellis - Rolling Stone No. 191 July 17th, 1975
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What would you do...... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-20-02 09:03 PM
The Worst And how much would everybody loose conscience, if Miss Jamey all of a sudden put off her shirt (if I would be a woman, I would be tempted to try it out)? Just erotic phantasies of a sometimes childish young guy, please forgive me!
03-20-02 09:28 PM
Carl The Lobsterman I would cater an old fashioned lobster bake for the Stones Road crew.

Guess that's not as flashy as some of the answers...but hey...THE LOBSTERMAN is back in town after 6 months of silence.
03-20-02 11:25 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Hey gypsy!

I'm sorry, but topless just ain't gonna get it....KeepRigid has boobies beat....now the "full monty" would probably put you back on top.....
03-21-02 12:35 AM
KeepRigid "I will oil wrestle KeepRigid..."

Ah, the things I do for England.
03-21-02 06:28 AM
The Worst
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:

My original statement said "Brussels Affair" or, if you already had that title, "The Alternate Beggars Banquet"...

If you already have both of those titles (these are extras that I'm willing to give away)

First, I thought, that you will only be giving away CDRs. Nice from you to give away originals, but I myself would never do this with the alternate Beggars. I don't have an original of Brussels Affair and would take a second original of the alternate Beggars, so maybe something comes to my mind...
03-21-02 06:49 AM
The Worst BTW, who knows, whether we're talking about the same alternate Beggars. Does your alternate Beggars have a digipak packaging and the picture, that can also be found on the BB booklet on it?
Thinking of something bizarre: I would be in front of a church before the mass on Sunday and play "Sympathy for the devil" to those entering.
03-21-02 07:30 AM
Maxlugar Jayme is hot.

The Lobster Man is back.

Bizaar contests....

This place is looking up.

Waaaaaaaaaay up...

High five brothers and sisters....

High ten way up high. Way up firm and high with a double hand squeeze and a head butt.

Maxlugar - Diggin' chicks with baseball hats on backwards since puberty and beyond.
03-21-02 08:27 AM
nankerphelge This whole thread reaffirms my faith in Rolling Stones fans everywhere.

nanker "gettin' topless at work" phelge
03-21-02 10:26 AM
Jumacfly Hi Cardinal
I m not a gothic guy!!
For a crd of "brussels affair",
i will open the next tour with an accoustic set of beautiful songs, nude with a Roswell mask and my guitar, singing all those beautiful songs:
intro: "Hi , I m
Can t take you out of my head
I m a slave 4 you
higway to hell
she loves you
encore:
music of madonna...
(such an eclectic choice mmhh??)
May be you ll bomb me with old tomatoes, but I don t care:
i have my copy of "brussels affair"!!!!!

so, for the next tour, don t forget your tomatoes!!

Crazy Mama!!!!
***Don t use drugs***
03-21-02 01:18 PM
~AzQb

I would post one of Keith's private telephone numbers.

Right.

Love you anyway ; )
03-21-02 02:37 PM
The Worst
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Hey, Worst, there are two photos of myself in my "Member Album" on my Anita site:
http://communities.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg
And, I do also have photos of myself in swimsuits, lingerie, etc...You gotta admire my competitiveness at the very least, you guys!

Nice pictures!
03-21-02 03:35 PM
Joey Mick Jagger , Keith Richards and Mick Taylor are currently in Paris finalizing plans for the upcoming world tour .
03-21-02 06:22 PM
Gazza That could be true if one of the following applies:

1) Mick taylor is working as a roadie on the next tour

or

2) Charlie Watts has changed his name to Mick Taylor
03-21-02 06:29 PM
Cardinal Ximinez OK, I was gonna call this offtoday, and pick a winner...but some of you are really getting into the spirit of this thing. I'm digging it big time...

SO!

This is it...time to get down and dirty...consider everything that has gone on before right now as a sort of practice...get your dander up, and get crazy...tell me, what would you do for these fabulous prizes, Mmmmmmmm?

It seems that The Worst has misunderstood something...the "Brussels Affair" that I'll be giving away is a CDR, complete with artwork (the winner will have to supply a jewel case), same with the "Alternate Beggar's Banquet"...For the final round of this competition, I am the only judge, I reserve the right to award the prizes as I see fit. Perhaps there will be only one winner, who will take all...or perhaps there will be 2 winners, each to get one of the CDRs? Only you, the good denizens of Rocks Off can determine the outcome with your responses....take your time, and make it count.....Good Luck!

Cardinal Ximinez
(The former Sir Stonesalot, C10, est. Sept 9 1999)
03-21-02 07:09 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
OK, I was gonna call this offtoday, and pick a winner...but some of you are really getting into the spirit of this thing. I'm digging it big time...

As an early odds-on favorite, I would be personally disappointed if this thing didn't go into the Championship rounds- especially with gypsy threatening to take on all comers.

---------------------

Everybody tells me how
I can beat the odds for now
I've been standin' by the fire
I just can't feel the heat
Can't feel the heat ---

(You know what I'm lookin' for)
...Beating like mine.
03-21-02 07:36 PM
The Worst
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
It seems that The Worst has misunderstood something...the "Brussels Affair" that I'll be giving away is a CDR, complete with artwork (the winner will have to supply a jewel case), same with the "Alternate Beggar's Banquet"...For the final round of this competition, I am the only judge, I reserve the right to award the prizes as I see fit. Perhaps there will be only one winner, who will take all...or perhaps there will be 2 winners, each to get one of the CDRs? Only you, the good denizens of Rocks Off can determine the outcome with your responses....take your time, and make it count.....Good Luck!

Cardinal Ximinez
(The former Sir Stonesalot, C10, est. Sept 9 1999)

Thanks for making things clearer, Cardinal Ximinez! I still wonder, whether we're talking about the same alternate Beggars. My original copy is in a digipack and I exactly read "Beggars Banquet (Alternate Version)" on the cover and "THE ALTERNATE BEGGARS" on the CD.
I have more than one suggestions:
1. If I still don't have your alternate Beggars, my trade offer is still valid (also if I should not win the contest with it). In this case, I would as well take a copy burnt from the disk you'll be giving away as a source.
2. I will expose myself and let the picture be posted on a webpage.
3. Playing Sympathy For The Devil in front of a church as stated before- and doing this without stopping, again and again.
4. Asking 40 people to sing "You Can't Always Get What You Want" and see, whether 60 turn up.
If I'm only allowed to suggest one action, it will be 3.
If you don't like 4., let me win with 3., but I had to come up with something else, since I don't know, whether suggestions before your last message are taken, since you regard them only as warm-ups (and "warm-ups" is the right term considering gypsy's hot idea *lol*).
I have never laughed so much before about a Stones board! Let's see, whether this thread will top the by far less original "Fire Ronnie" thread considering the replys...
03-21-02 08:37 PM
Maxlugar I'm playing for charity as I have both.

During the next tour I will run up on stage and put my mouth on Charlie's nose and suck out whatever is clogging his left nostril. I will then go up to the nearest camera and open my mouth and reveal to the rest of the world just what the hell has been up there all these years. I will then spit it straight up in the air and catch it again. I will then swallow it.

Mmmmmmmmmaxy!

03-21-02 08:42 PM
The Worst
quote:
gypsy wrote:
you have issues...

Who do you mean?
03-21-02 08:44 PM
Miss U. What the heck, in addition to racy photo, I'll throw in a lock of my pubic hair, some toe-nail clippings, and rub Brian's pool tile vibes on my drawing of Keith Richards for good luck!!
You can't refuse this. Final offer. I'd accept quick before I come to my senses if I were U.
03-21-02 10:33 PM
KeepRigid Since I can't very well change midstream, I will offer to complement my previous offer with a very attractive 'pair' of my own that will no doubt rival both gypsy and MissU's finest fineries.

You see, posing as a scholar (complete with Letter of Introduction, courtesy of the Church of the Sacred Nun), I have just gotten off the phone with Father Leonard Boyle, Prefect of the Vatican Library and Secret Archives.

Len is willing to donate a "PRISTINE" (his description, not mine) 35mm negative print of both 1970's "The Secret Garden of Stanley Sweetheart" and 1975's "A Boy and His Dog" (in glorious Techniscope) to transform this year's Easter vigil into a Triple-Bill!!!

[He suggested "Guilty As Sin" over the latter; I feigned disapproval at his attempt to tarnish this event with subversiveness.]

People!!

We are talking *two of Donnie Wayne Johnson's finest moments on celluloid from early in his career here- in addition to the aforementioned watershed of American pop culture that also serves as the apex of his stint as a recording artist.

[*I know what you're thinking- the fact that these two films represent a cultist's delight has its own footings in subversion, but Len failed to catch it.]

Now, at this point, most men would say, "I've done enough...what a tireless effort I have done in organizing this Grand Thing...look at me!"...and simply walk away.

But not only am I willing to produce and oversee ALL of this...but I will also keep vigil of my own, routinely nudging Pope John Paul as well as calmly correcting him that, "No, it is not the same boy who played 'James at 15'."

---------------------------------

(Mad props to Leo XIII, for making all of this possible.)
03-21-02 11:17 PM
Cardinal Ximinez My My My...you are making the job of judging very hard....

Maxy is disqualified. He does not realize that by sucking the ballast out of Charlie's nostril, he will upset the delicate balance required by Charlie to drive "The Drive". I admire his enthusiasm, but he didn't think that one all the way through...

So it looks like I have to pick from....

gypsy and her breasts

KR and his Don Johnson fetish

The Worst and his penis

Miss U in scanties, a lock of pubic hair, and toenail clippings

jumacfly squirting his murphy on the front row

Well...

Seeing as how I might actually be in the front row, and I don't wanna get spooge on me, jumacfly...you are out...Nice try, you gave a very sick performance, which I appreciate, but you "came" up a little "short"...and speaking of short, that brings us to The Worst...I can't in good conscience subject the good people of this board to a picture of your dick. Not only that, but I don't think Voodoo Chile can blow the picture up large enough for us to see anything...

SO!

That leaves gypsy, Miss U, and KeepRigid.....

Choices, choices, choices......

I must ponder this....

I will still allow new people in this, but if you have already been eliminated you're done...

I will be back with my judgement in approx. 1 hour.
03-22-02 12:02 AM
KeepRigid
quote:
gypsy wrote:
As an incentive, I will throw in some photos of me oil wrestling another chick last summer.

Just to clarify, and for the sake of the fairest contest possible, I am NOT the other chick that gypsy is wrestling in the photo.

Er, I don't think...am I, gypsy? I'm not clear, so much has happened today...
03-22-02 12:04 AM
Cardinal Ximinez It is time for the official announcement.....

It is my judement that we do indeed have a winner.....

For the free copy of Brussels Affair complete with art....for her fabulous entry of a topless header pic...GYPSY!

For the free copy of "The Alternate Beggars Banquet" complete with art.....for the ultra creative Don Johnson gig at the Vatican....KEEPRIGID!

And just because the Cardinal is feeling very benevolent...and I know that she'll enjoy the special "runner-up" prize, of the "Rock Report, The Death Of Brian Jones".....for her entry of a pic from her "centerfold days"....MISS U!

Winners..email me at [email protected] with an address where I can mail your prize...ladies, you can email your pics there...my inbox should have enough space to hold the pics...I will forward gypsy's pic to Voodoo Chile for use as a future header....Miss U? Can I forward your pic as well? Hmmmmmmm? I think you should go for it....
03-22-02 02:11 AM
beer Congratulations Gypsy!!!!!!!!!
03-22-02 07:27 AM
Maxlugar Damn!

I feel I was so close.

Congratulations, Gypsy.

You bitch.

M. Lugarfly!
03-22-02 09:30 AM
nankerphelge I would like to publicly thank the good Cardinal for what has turned out to be the most interesting post in some time. Not only did we get some excellent entries, but we are quite likely to get some nice titties out of the deal as well.

I shall drink to your foresight and foreskin tonite, your emminence.
03-22-02 11:43 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Hey, that was fun!

I'll do another contest next month!

03-22-02 11:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
As an incentive, I will throw in some photos of me oil wrestling another chick last summer...I will even go so far as to allow you to post one of my photos as your header pic for a day! And, that is really pushing it, buddy!

Hey Gypsy that would be fine, but remember that you owe me a topless polaroid (see the reference thread "Anita Photos" at http://novogate.com/board/968/60229-1.html).

If you don't have a tongue tattoo or something stones-related on the photograph, it can't be used as a header, but I can edit it and make you a tattoo tongue anywhere, please send BOTH the topless polaroid and the oil-wrestling photos to me at [email protected]
03-22-02 03:30 PM
KeepRigid Thank you, Cardinal! One of the better threads, if you ask me.

To be honest, I was really only playing for fun and the opportunity to shame myself by embracing the taboo that is the music of Don Johnson.

I had intended to give any such award to gypsy or MissU, whichever one lost out. However, since neither did- and pending your Honorable consent- I request the option to have my award forwarded to the lovely girl named Nicole c/o gypsy's Anita site, as I am quite enamored of her. From what I understand, Nicole runs a Brian Jones website of her own, so perhaps she would enjoy this document from Brian's later years.

[If the delightful MissJayme would undertake any needed arrangements, I would be most grateful.]

As for the rest of the contenders, (and if anyone knows of a good site to host it):

I should also like to make available, via mp3- The new perennial Easter fave, Heartbeat, in all of its ear-raping glory.

Truly, everyone will be a winner.
03-22-02 03:51 PM
Miss U. I think I might already have the Beggar's outtakes...I have something called "Beggar's Sessions" with these songs on it:

Sympathy, No Expectations, Dear Dr., Parach. Woman, Jigsaw, Instrumental, Prod. Son, Stray Cat Blues, Fact. Bitch, Salt of the Earth, Stuck Out All Alone, Sweet Lucy, Highway Child, Still a Fool & Dear Doctor X 3.

Anyway, that was fun! Thx Card X. I'll email to find out more info about the Rock Report.

BTW, my pic does have some Stones content...the title of a Stones song in French, by coincidence!
Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.