ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Bootleg 2006.... Return to archive
3rd April 2006 02:11 AM
RollingstonesUSA The cover is up on bootcoverz.com, does this mean it is out, cause I cannot find it anywhere, thanks!
3rd April 2006 10:18 AM
gimmekeef I understood that the only known taping was almost ready by Drake but he had problems and there was still work to be done as of late March.Jumpin Jack may have an update.Not sure if any other tapings occured but a brief soundbite of Drakes sure sounded sweet.ATL2006 had a great setlist and memorable performance..Maybe Ronnies best night!...ever??.The fact artwork exists is very encouraging!
3rd April 2006 10:25 AM
gimmekeef The artwork says..Released by Drake..so its his version...Sounds like its done and will show I'm sure shortly!.....Okay I've waited long enough..Where is it?..lol
3rd April 2006 10:26 AM
SweetVirginia Drake posted this today on IORR:

Sorry for the continual delay on this. I've had some emails asking whether I was planning on putting it out at all, or if I'm waiting for Sister Morphine to attempt to buy the source from me this time around. Thats all bullshit. The truth is I had to send my laptop off this week to get repaired. I do all my mixing on it and unfortunately with it gone I'm up in arms. No Counterstrike. No downloading boots. No myspace/facebook, etc... etc... Its a sad time in my life.

Good news is I saved all my work and I'm going to loadup everything onto an incredibly powerful desktop. All of my friends are hardcore nerds (I'm an audiophile, these guys are computer-philes) and it will be no problem to finish it off soon."

Sounds like good news to me....

SV
3rd April 2006 10:48 AM
Jumping Jack The artwork was done many weeks ago by my friend Wattswood when the disk was expected to be done and the tree was posted on Shidoobee. The track listing on each disk came from Drake.
3rd April 2006 10:54 AM
gimmekeef Thanks JJ..So we wait!...lol....My guess is it will be worth the wait..maybe best boot of the tour!
3rd April 2006 11:06 AM
Jumping Jack Hey, Nashville 2002 did come out from Drake until 2005, LOL!!!
3rd April 2006 11:47 AM
gimmekeef Hey..you trying to give me a heart attack!..lmao...You know its strange though that more versions of LA Forum havent appeared either...also nothing of quality from Japan yet either..?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)