ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Their Satanic Majesties Request LP - A question to all who may know it Return to archive
31st March 2006 11:37 AM
Taras Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I have one question to you. Here is Satanic LP, there is
a sticker ABKCO'S THE ROLLING STONES DSD REMASTERED,
printed in Holland. LP is packed, so I cannot see what there is inside, I mean a poster or something like that. So, the question - does anybody know if there is anything inside? Maybe somebody knows, so I would be very grateful for your comments.
Me and my girl would like to buy it as a present to my
birthday on this Sunday, 02 Just would be great if there
is something inside to put it up to my wall

Thank you all! LOVE and PEACE!!!

Sincerely yours,
Taras Stanislaus Ljubchik
31st March 2006 11:37 AM
glencar Stanic Majesties? Never heard of it. Sorry matey!
31st March 2006 11:40 AM
Break The Spell Poster or no poster, its an underrated gem and you should pick it up if you have the chance, especially in remastered form. "Citadel", "2000 man", "She's A Rainbow", "The Lantern" and "2000 Light Years From Home" are my favorites.
31st March 2006 11:55 AM
gustavobala
31st March 2006 06:29 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Poster or no poster, its an underrated gem and you should pick it up if you have the chance, especially in remastered form. "Citadel", "2000 man", "She's A Rainbow", "The Lantern" and "2000 Light Years From Home" are my favorites.

2000 Light Years must be one of the best 3 psychedelic songs ever written.
31st March 2006 11:22 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

Is that the inside?

I gotta try to score one at the used record store.
31st March 2006 11:46 PM
gustavobala yes fella....there are a part of a world map with my born city: catanduva - brazil

you can find!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)