ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LA Humiliated For The Ages? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
31st March 2006 10:50 AM
voodoopug what in the world possesses him to post his phone number. Can't he see there are literally hundreds of unstable people posting here....us normal ones are become extinct (see Passenger Pigeon)
31st March 2006 10:51 AM
jb You are much admired by all fans JJ!!! Atlanta deserves a return show when/if the mini-tour happen. I will be there again and get drunk!!!
31st March 2006 10:53 AM
glencar I too will show up in ATL as they did seem to get 2 great shows. then again, I don't see a mini-tour happening.
31st March 2006 10:55 AM
glencar Are there any recordings from Omahahahah?
31st March 2006 10:56 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I too will show up in ATL as they did seem to get 2 great shows. then again, I don't see a mini-tour happening.

It's 77% a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being serious!!! ..............ss"
31st March 2006 10:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are there any recordings from Omahahahah?

31st March 2006 10:57 AM
glencar I'm sure that it is now. Time will tell, Joshy. Next October in ATL!
31st March 2006 10:57 AM
jb Joey has promised me the finger light!!!! It really will help light the way up there!!!
31st March 2006 10:58 AM
Jumping Jack The ATL knows how to party!!!
31st March 2006 10:58 AM
glencar I'd say LA proved too much for the man...
31st March 2006 11:00 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The ATL knows how to party!!!

I remeber being dropped off right in fromntof bar, and before I knew it, had about 8 shots of jack!!! A great time!!! And in all candor, one of the few times I really got buzzed(no kids with me).
31st March 2006 11:01 AM
glencar Yes, I recall you were quite tipsy.
31st March 2006 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I recall you were quite tipsy.

I was not drunk..just buzzed. I could have got layed!!!
31st March 2006 11:03 AM
glencar Easily...
31st March 2006 11:04 AM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Isn’t interesting how audience lines from CDs live on for the ages? Paint it black, paint it black you devils from Ya Yas is but one example.

The recent LA Forum bootleg has a similar notable line, one that will humiliate LA for the ages. The very first thing you hear on the CD is a fan approaching the taper and claiming his f’g seat doesn’t exist and he wants to sit in the tapers row. The taper then says sure, the ENTIRE ROW IS EMPTY!!! This is just seconds before the show starts.

As LA had one of the best set lists of the tour, and is a decent recording, I expect this line will be heard often and for many years to come. The shame of it all. The LA Forum was WIDE OPEN and even young Jake’s papering couldn’t fill the house. It is hard to be a Stones fan today.

What say you JB?

Do you know where the taper was sitting? Not that it matters, or does it?
31st March 2006 11:07 AM
glencar You shoulda been there, Doggy. It woulda been worth the trip.
31st March 2006 11:07 AM
Jumping Jack Speaking of humiliation, Cynthia McKinney has humiliated the ATL once again!!!
31st March 2006 11:08 AM
glencar Is she insane or what?
31st March 2006 11:10 AM
Jumping Jack She is a crazy bitch, nuttier than Whitney Houston. No shortage of whack jobs around here, LOL!!!
31st March 2006 11:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
She is a crazy bitch, nuttier than Whitney Houston. No shortage of whack jobs around here, LOL!!!

nuttier than....

31st March 2006 11:14 AM
glencar The new Scary Movie Part 4 has a funny take on that TC/Oprah moment.
31st March 2006 11:16 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
The new Scary Movie Part 4 has a funny take on that TC/Oprah moment.

I think I would like to see Tom Cruise make four or five horrible movies and lose his hair.
31st March 2006 11:20 AM
glencar The fact that he's become a national joke is fine with me. I don't need to see him buried. Plus those 4 or 5 bad flix would crowd themselves onto HBO...
31st March 2006 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
The fact that he's become a national joke is fine with me. I don't need to see him buried. Plus those 4 or 5 bad flix would crowd themselves onto HBO...

sadly, though, he is unable to see what he has become, this will not be as funny until he crashes down hard:

31st March 2006 11:26 AM
glencar Classic rock!
31st March 2006 11:27 AM
jb I have never enjoyed any movie by Cruise or Pitt.....
31st March 2006 11:28 AM
glencar Legends Of The Fall = Horrid!
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I have never enjoyed any movie by Cruise or Pitt.....

I enjoyed Oceans 11 and Seven was not bad, nothing by Cruise though for me
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:
I have never enjoyed any movie by Cruise or Pitt.....

"Collateral" is the only Cruise movie I liked, as far as Mr. Jolie goes, "Fight Club" was ok.
glencar yes, I quite enjoyed "Se7en" or however they wrote it...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)