ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You all rock phase 18! Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st March 2007 11:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, now I'm listening and singin' "Thela Hun Ginjeet" shit! This is rooooooock!
31st March 2007 11:10 PM
SweetVirginia Voodoo and the ROCC...
feel the love!
1st April 2007 12:14 AM
sweetcharmedlife Voodoo,as a crossover stones fan from IORR. Let me wish you happy birthday and happy altered states. It doesn't matter where your at to appreciate altered states. Enjoying some of California's finest crop right now.
1st April 2007 05:21 PM
Philip Does one have to be 'juiced' to post in here?

:-()
1st April 2007 05:26 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Philip wrote:
Does one have to be 'juiced' to post in here?

no
1st April 2007 05:36 PM
CraigP I'm having a vodka and red bull right now while listening to Judas Priest live thanks Wolfgang's site... I'm gonna record it for my good friend who's in jail right now for something he really doesnt deserve to be there for...

Anyway's, I'm about to put in the Some Girls and rock out to it with my Tele and microphone...

About the appreciation threads... I appreciate everyone here on Rocks Off, good or evil... Therefore, I don't beleive in the threads that are specific to one individual... We are all worthy of appreciation, so... we should leave the appreciation to the "Happy B-Day" threads!

-peace-
1st April 2007 06:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I'm having a vodka and red bull right now while listening to Judas Priest live thanks Wolfgang's site... I'm gonna record it for my good friend who's in jail right now for something he really doesnt deserve to be there for...

Was it arson charges? I know a few guys who got hit for fires they had nothing to do with.
1st April 2007 06:14 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Philip wrote:
Does one have to be 'juiced' to post in here?

No, but it helps.

1st April 2007 06:53 PM
Philip
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

No, but it helps.

I noticed... *hiccup* Pours another...

1st April 2007 07:06 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL some minutes ago I was hearing that anthem...

...also known as "Rainy Day Women 12 and 35! So everybody say "Everybody MUST get stoned" and everybody PLEASE make an effort and get stoned in Bob's honor's in rock's honor...

Since you put it that Voo, way I'm joinin' in, ;-) although I see I am pretty late for this party. Still I am making an effort!

Have you passed out yet...

1st April 2007 07:07 PM
lotsajizz Thela Hun Ginjeet?!?!

you rock Voodoo!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)