ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Spain Tickets Return to archive
30th March 2007 01:29 PM
time is on my side I've been monitoring how Spain tickets are sold & I have a few questions out there for anyone that may know.

(1) It does not appear Spain delivers their tickets to the U.S. Their international ticket delivery system seems to be largely confined to Europe & at a very steep,expensive price (40 Euros) just mailing them within Europe. Is this correct??? If so, there would seem to be no choice but to claim tickets the day of the show which I always try to avoid as they usually have long lines at the box office.

(2) The tickets appear to be sold with a general ticket price (I'm using the El Ejido show on June 30th as a guide) & then a very expensive U.S. type reserved seat price (note the 162.00 euro charge). What's the difference in the 115 and 162 price reserved tickets??? Could not pull up a map so was a little confused with the pricing.

Also, it seems Tick Tack Tickets has something to do with Tickebastard. Will they be selling the Madrid tickets as well???

Available Reserved Seat 162,00
(The price includes 145,00 Euros for ticket and 17,00 Euros for distribution costs. Taxes included.)

Available Reserved Seat 115,00
(The price includes 105,00 Euros for ticket and 10,00 Euros for distribution costs. Taxes included.)

Available General Ticket 86,00
(The price includes 78,00 Euros for ticket and 8,00 Euros for distribution costs. Taxes included.)

Maximum purchase quantity: 6 tickets per transaction, per method of payment and per session.

Personal data

Fields marked with an * are mandatory
I have already purchased tickets with this system
I wish to use my details for this purchase.

e-mail *
Password: *
It´s the first time I use this system
I will complete all the necessary details during the purchasing process

Forgotten your password?
The Tick Tack Ticket security system does not allow us to divulge any passwords. If you have forgotten yours, you will have to register again and you can keep your e-mail address by inserting a new password (in this case please select "It´s the first time ..." option).

Method of Payment

Choose the method of payment for your ticket/s:

VISA, MasterCard o Eurocard American Express

Virtual cards
Tick Tack Ticket does not admit virtual card payments, because in order to pick up your tickets it is required to show the card used in the purchase, as well as a document assuring the ownership of the card (such as an ID card or a passport).

Ticket collection

Select how you wish to receive your ticket/s

I will go to collect them:

Once the purchase is complete, and at your own convenience, you can pick up your tickets at any of the following collection points: up to 72 hours* before the show (weekends, festiveness not included) in Authorised shops and from to 2 hours before the show in Venue´s Ticket Offices

Book your tickets over the internet and let us get them to you.
Delivery time will be between 3 and 10 days (Saturdays and holidays in the place of delivery included).
- International Delivery: Delivery only to France, Italy, Greece, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Portugal, Andorra, Switzerland, Denmark, United Kingdom, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.

Step by step information

* Tick Tack Ticket reserves the right to modify the schedules without previous notice.

[Edited by time is on my side]
30th March 2007 01:50 PM
glencar I'd love to go to Spain but what are the chances that tix will be available "on the street"?
30th March 2007 03:27 PM
egon for barca u can buy your tix online with caixa.
you then pick them up at the stadium on the day of concert.
i'll try to find the link

but yes, i'm sure you can buy them on the spot as well.
30th March 2007 03:35 PM
egon http://www.servicaixa.com/nws/jsp/session.jsp;jsessionid=GNkmR2HBntTnRjRSpSgp6x2GvPFpxzzykKZG8T28Q2jyQ042rSFv!1579627749!NONE?control=serviticket.sis.servlets.hSrvTipusEvent&codTipusEvent=6&idioma=CAS&CODIUSU=servicaixa

but must say, can't find any info for the stones (yet?)..

30th March 2007 05:54 PM
Jacques Servicaixa is always late except for refund (cf last year). We hope coming soon.
Waiting for Barca
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)