ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chuck Leavell to Perform Anthem Return to archive
30th March 2007 09:17 AM
moy Rome, GA - The Rome Braves announce that Georgia native and Rolling Stones' keyboardist Chuck Leavell will perform the National Anthem Opening Night April 5th at State Mutual Stadium. Leavell is formally a member of The Allman Brothers Band during the height of their popularity and a founding member of the jazz-rock combo Sea Level. Most recently Leavell is the keyboardist for The Rolling Stones and tours extensively with the band. In addition to his work with the Stones, Leavell has worked with George Harrison, Eric Clapton, Gov't Mule, Train, The Black Crowes, and countless others in the studio and on the road in addition to recording three solo albums.

"Chuck being a part of this is a great way to start the celebration of five years of Rome Braves Baseball and the beginning of an All-Star season," says Rome Braves General Manager Michael Dunn.

Chuck Leavell was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame in 2004. He is also a member of the Alabama Music Hall of Fame. In addition to his musical career, Level is a dedicated conservationalist and is a two-time Georgia Tree Farmer of the Year as well as a staunch supporter of conservation and environmental protection.

Tickets Available Saturday: Fans can purchase tickets for the upcoming opening home stand as well as any game in 2007 including the South Atlantic League All Star Game and All Star concert on Saturday from 10am until 4pm at State Mutual Stadium and well as online at www.romebraves.com.
30th March 2007 09:30 AM
gimmekeef He belongs in the minor leagues........
30th March 2007 10:26 AM
EELPIE plink-plonk
30th March 2007 10:28 AM
fireontheplatter awesome...way to go chuck. i had no idea he could sing
30th March 2007 11:09 AM
Moonisup GREAT news!

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
30th March 2007 11:15 AM
Saint Sway I cant wait!!!

anyone else flying in for this?
30th March 2007 11:33 AM
gimmekeef I'm only an hour away.....but will have to let this monumental occasion slip by unattended....I will be sticking screwdrivers in my ears instead....
30th March 2007 11:35 AM
Saint Sway you're gonna miss the mother of all summits!

alert the Forty Licks Fan Club!!
30th March 2007 11:38 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
you're gonna miss the mother of all summits!

Somehow..The Rome Summit....seems to overstate this underwhelming function dontcah think....Too Papal sounding?
30th March 2007 11:40 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Somehow..The Rome Summit....seems to overstate this underwhelming function dontcah think....Too Papal sounding?

yes. But keep in mind that theres still rumors that Tim Reis will throw out the first pitch!!
30th March 2007 11:42 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
you're gonna miss the mother of all summits!

they suck
30th March 2007 11:49 AM
Saint Sway no way. They rule.

and their Amsterdam based so you know they're constantly high
30th March 2007 12:42 PM
glencar There will be folks from "another" board making a pilgrimage to rome, GA in the lame-ass hope that Ronnie's guitar tech might also show up...
30th March 2007 12:44 PM
Saint Sway I heard that Kent Smith & Matt Clifford were invited to the Wildwood Summit
30th March 2007 12:46 PM
glencar But not us?
30th March 2007 12:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
But not us?

be thankful.
30th March 2007 12:51 PM
glencar LOL I have to work anyway. But yes, I've seen the photos...
30th March 2007 12:54 PM
Saint Sway you can really smell the stench of Wildwood from those pics
30th March 2007 12:55 PM
glencar I wonder if Pug & Wife will return?
30th March 2007 01:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wonder if Pug & Wife will return?

I'm sure in the coming months they'll be able to collect enough bottle deposits to afford a motel room there
30th March 2007 01:03 PM
glencar Spitzer & Co. are now saying that we'll have bottle deposits on everything. That's just what we need!
30th March 2007 03:40 PM
Moonisup matt clifford?
oh my god, how low can you go!
30th March 2007 03:46 PM
_Boomy_ I am outraged. I can't even type anymore.

This is a sham.
30th March 2007 03:55 PM
pdog Now he must destroy baseball too!
30th March 2007 03:59 PM
_Boomy_ I can't...I just can't....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)