ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: can anyone help me please? Return to archive
30th March 2007 06:46 AM
RSRTG Ok....I'll try to keep this brief....I am desperate....I know I dont know many of you fellow stones freaks but i need some help.
I live here in australia and am desperately try to get a ticket at the o2 arena for 23rd august show.
I can get a good 150 pound ticket but the dumb ticketmaster website will not accept my phone number.
I have tried all different combinations of numbers but all to no avail.
Ive tried ringing ticketmaster but its a nightmare.
Can someone purchase me a ticket online and pm me and i'll be more than happy to transfer money to bank accounts etc.
Ive been planning my stones trip to the uk since they announced the tour.
The stones are my life...i need to see them 1 more time....please I beg you...help me!
thanks
30th March 2007 07:54 AM
RSRTG I'M THERE BABYS!
I GOT TICKETS FOR 21ST AND 23RD.
i SINCERELY HOPE I GET TO MEET A FEW OF U IN LONDON!
WOOOHOOOOOO!
30th March 2007 10:19 AM
gimmekeef Congrats....Nothin like having Stones tickets in hand!....Enjoy the trip and the show....
30th March 2007 10:26 AM
Joey " Ok....I'll try to keep this brief....I am desperate....I know I dont know many of you fellow stones freaks but i need some help."

30th March 2007 10:28 AM
EELPIE
30th March 2007 10:31 AM
fireontheplatter congrats

this, i think makes you more of a stones fan than pdog, glencar and ten thousand motels combined.

enjoy your show.
30th March 2007 10:35 AM
EELPIE
quote:
RSRTG wrote:
Ok....I'll try to keep this brief....I am desperate....I need some help.
Imoretime....please I beg you...help me!
thanks

[Edited by EELPIE]
30th March 2007 08:10 PM
RSRTG Yep....thats all very funny and yes, I'm going to enjoy the shows.
30th March 2007 08:14 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
RSRTG wrote:
Yep....thats all very funny and yes, I'm going to enjoy the shows.

again...congrats.

enjoy your shows.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)