ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please stop the "Appreciations Threads" Thanks in advance! Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th March 2007 01:53 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Is alcohol available? Hit the streets if you have to. The streets always have some alcohol.

Well, there is some beer. But I'm bot allowed to drink it now. Il would get fired. And it is 07:55 am so I don't feel like drinking. And I gave up smoking.
30th March 2007 02:10 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Well, there is some beer. But I'm bot allowed to drink it now. Il would get fired. And it is 07:55 am so I don't feel like drinking. And I gave up smoking.

What, are you one of them gay boys that can't handle drinking at 7:55 am?

(((Psssst....this minor witty reparte we are doing passes for posting these days - you should see the faggitry that gets "A-listed" - even Jesus would be fucking offended)))
30th March 2007 02:18 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What, are you one of them gay boys that can't handle drinking at 7:55 am?

(((Psssst....this minor witty reparte we are doing passes for posting these days - you should see the faggitry that gets "A-listed" - even Jesus would be fucking offended)))

My parents won't allow me to drink before 20:00h.
30th March 2007 02:28 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

My parents won't allow me to drink before 20:00h.

Thats why you must insist upon living in the basement. They can't hear the gurgling of bong water nor Whole Lotta Love down there.
30th March 2007 02:28 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats why you must insist upon living in the basement. They can't hear the gurgling of bong water nor Whole Lotta Love down there.

We do not have a basement.
30th March 2007 02:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

We do not have a basement.

Do you want to hear the insane stuff I did down in Guatemala? I'm dying to bust this stuff out. At least I think I am. Its problematic.
30th March 2007 02:37 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Do you want to hear the insane stuff I did down in Guatemala? I'm dying to bust this stuff out. At least I think I am. Its problematic.

Yep, give it to me!
30th March 2007 11:07 AM
Moonisup why why why

they are the only threads I read!
[Edited by Moonisup]
30th March 2007 11:13 AM
Saint Sway How does Moonie not have an appreciation thread???? WTF?

that guy kicks the livin A out of A-list and sends it home crying to mommy

he throws around diamond posts like they were candy! Diamonds!!!
30th March 2007 11:18 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
How does Moonie not have an appreciation thread???? WTF?

And here I thought this thread was all about stopping the ass kissing. Silly me.

Riffy
30th March 2007 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

And here I thought this thread was all about stopping the ass kissing. Silly me.

Riffy

Riffy !!!!!!

I just took my morning shit ( JoeyLog : 03-30-07 : 10:21 AM CDT )

Joey ( Raises Right Hand and salutes Rocks Off Nation ) reporting for posting duties .

Joey : The Absolute of Post ! ™
30th March 2007 11:29 AM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
How does Moonie not have an appreciation thread???? WTF?

One word: Whitey

quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

You oughta see his phone sex skills.

30th March 2007 11:33 AM
Saint Sway I'm just gonna take your word on this one, Gypsy.
30th March 2007 12:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Hey Riffy! When I was in Guatemala, in very busted up Espanol, I trashed George Walker Bush III in every bar I went to - trashed him on foreign soil, during a war. It was fun.

I told all the Guatemalans that everyone in Estadios Unidos laughs at George and call him Senor Albondiga. They were cracking up. "Que? Senor Albondiga?? GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" Thats how this one dude reacted. He was cool.

Also, just so you know, I was drinking this stuff down below by the gallon. Fucking chicken beer! I have to buy you a chicken beer one day Riffy. We can both trash George Walker Bush III over a chicken beer and yell "GOALLLLLLL!!!!"

30th March 2007 12:46 PM
Starbuck chicken beer needs its own appreation thread. for god's sake, moonie, start it up!

30th March 2007 12:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
chicken beer needs its own appreation thread. for god's sake, moonie, start it up!

I considered it, but with the moratorium on appreciation threads, I decided not too. Plus, like how many people here can say they truly appreciate chicken beer? Just us, as far as I can tell. Maybe Riffy, but thats about it.
30th March 2007 11:54 PM
tumbled Sir moonie have you logged lately?

I think you need a log star date.

please report back with your results...

(((developing)))
30th March 2007 11:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl After reading this thread I wanna warn you all about a serious drunk-posting marathon tomorrow as I'm leaving home to rock all nite!

BTW, my first post was as a regular but I see you censor the administrators to post opinions like any other... we are the unholy trinty and mortals not the immortal holy one! We piss everywhere and have orgasms like any human being

Bye now!

31st March 2007 12:09 AM
mojoman lets drink to the hard drinking posters
31st March 2007 12:19 AM
mojoman
quote:
mojoman wrote:
lets drink to the hard drinking posters

and start an appreciation thread?
31st March 2007 12:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No... please!!! but lets' start drinkin' right now LOL
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
31st March 2007 12:22 AM
mojoman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
No... please!!! LOL

i'll drink to that!!!
31st March 2007 12:49 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
tumbled wrote:
Sir moonie have you logged lately?

I think you need a log star date.

please report back with your results...

(((developing)))

QTF?

I could give ten quetzals about logging in to your site. I'll piss in the same lake you belly flop in, pescado face!
31st March 2007 12:40 PM
THE GRIM REAPER And as for all of your self-serving pompous appreciation threads...

Shut up! Shut up!

You always talk. You talk and you talk and say 'let me appreciate something' and 'I just wanna appreciate this'. Well, you're dead now, so shut up!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)