ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please stop the "Appreciations Threads" Thanks in advance! Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th March 2007 05:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl People, I know we all are obsessive and compulsive in many ways and that we appreciate everyone here and that we all have good taste but we are flooding the board with appreciations threads, so I suggest to make a new independent message board for appreciation threads or dose the current charge of threads, this is becoming a dangerous and lethal overdose!!

I (and I think it's "WE") wanna thank in advance your time for reading this kind request but specially your understanding

Sincerely
Voodoo (posting as another regular)

PS: You all rock!!
29th March 2007 05:35 PM
Saint Sway Oh shit! Knock it off!!! Mom and Dad are home!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
29th March 2007 05:37 PM
Sexy Dawg I hope I get spanked for mine!
29th March 2007 05:41 PM
tumbled davie started it!!
29th March 2007 05:46 PM
Nellcote Obsessive?
Compulsive?
How did anyone find out?
It's not a bad thing.
29th March 2007 06:02 PM
pdog there's no such thing as moderation or control when it comes to posting!
29th March 2007 06:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG Children....Listen to PaPa!!!

29th March 2007 06:15 PM
WJ
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
People, I know we all are obsessive and compulsive in many ways and that we appreciate everyone here and that we all have good taste but we are flooding the board with appreciations threads, so I suggest to make a new independent message board for appreciation threads or dose the current charge of threads, this is becoming a dangerous and lethal overdose!!

I (and I think it's "WE") wanna thank in advance your time for reading this kind request but specially your understanding

Sincerely

I appreciate you posting this!
29th March 2007 06:20 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

I think you made Jesus cross eyed.
29th March 2007 06:54 PM
charlotte Pope Voodoo III has issued a papal decree...The unHoly Father is expressing his authority that is found in the Fourth Lateran Council (1215-Pope Innocent III)-Article 2369 section 98:"Thou shalt not post Appreciation Threads"
29th March 2007 06:59 PM
fireontheplatter freedom of speach voodoo..... let it ring for christs sake. its only natural.
don't make this another god damned rolling stones dot com site.
29th March 2007 07:03 PM
Riffhard I am very tempted to start an Appreciation thread for this thread. Developing.......

Riffy
29th March 2007 07:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

Hey...I know you...and your dirty little secret
29th March 2007 07:35 PM
Trey Krimsin I appreciate the honesty of all the posters who have made comments on this subject.

I also appreciate Domino's Pizza for delivering pizzas when I order them.

And lastly, I appreciate all those who feel I should have an appreciation thread. To that one person, who shall remain myself, I thank them wholly and sincerely.
29th March 2007 07:44 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Sexy Dawg wrote:
I hope I get spanked for mine!

As a Browns fan...you've no doubt become accustomed to spankings....
29th March 2007 07:53 PM
Rodney_King this thread will reach 500 by midnight tonight.
29th March 2007 07:57 PM
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
freedom of speach voodoo..... let it ring for christs sake. its only natural.
don't make this another god damned rolling stones dot com site.

Well, it's not like he's banned anyone for it. This site is a damned sight better than other places I might cite. Please be kind.
29th March 2007 08:01 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Uh huh, right. Did you see the pics of my dirty little secret? Hell, I was really drunk and never gave permission for them to be posted online.

Live and learn.
29th March 2007 08:07 PM
sirmoonie The posting on this board has become so fucking stupid, you would think real life actual retards are hogging the line. And there is no way to stop the idiocy, because the idiots posting all the time probably agree with me. Ironicalism.

Remember this - there is a fucking A-list. I didn't invent it, but it exists. Don't try to post your way onto it, because you already failed hard.

Gallo? Si, Gallo.
29th March 2007 08:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
this thread will reach 500 by midnight tonight.

Do you got enough weed to hold out?
29th March 2007 10:18 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Remember this - there is a fucking A-list. I didn't invent it, but it exists. Don't try to post your way onto it, because you already failed hard.

Gallo? Si, Gallo.

Moonie?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th March 2007 10:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

Moonie?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dandelion? Is it you baby? We could fire up some phone sex - me speako espanol now. Como se dice "engorged" en espanol?
29th March 2007 10:32 PM
fireontheplatter i would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal labotomy.....
29th March 2007 10:38 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dandelion? Is it you baby? We could fire up some phone sex - me speako espanol now. Como se dice "engorged" en espanol?

I tried calling you a few times but your Mom always answered and said you were still in the bathroom.
29th March 2007 10:56 PM
Poplar no kidding - this shit is tired.
29th March 2007 11:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Why do you hate vaginas so much?
30th March 2007 12:09 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
People, I know we all are obsessive and compulsive in many ways and that we appreciate everyone here and that we all have good taste but we are flooding the board with appreciations threads, so I suggest to make a new independent message board for appreciation threads or dose the current charge of threads, this is becoming a dangerous and lethal overdose!!

Sincerely

I agree. Enough with the sucking already!
30th March 2007 01:27 AM
sirmoonie Being unemployed has its bennies - can you imagine waking up with the hangover I'm about to have and go to work? Fuck no, senor! Not even the government can imagine that - its called a "federal sick day". Hello? Como estas?
30th March 2007 01:41 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Being unemployed has its bennies - can you imagine waking up with the hangover I'm about to have and go to work? Fuck no, senor! Not even the government can imagine that - its called a "federal sick day". Hello? Como estas?

I am at work.
30th March 2007 01:50 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I am at work.

Is alcohol available? Hit the streets if you have to. The streets always have some alcohol.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)