ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The LadyJane Bigger Appreciation Thread! Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th March 2007 03:48 PM
tumbled Hi !

29th March 2007 04:05 PM
glencar Bad idea!
29th March 2007 04:08 PM
Nellcote Rocks Off run amok, much like Idol ballot stuffing for that Mohawk 7/11 clerk...
29th March 2007 04:11 PM
Starbuck things have been downright crazy around here lately!
29th March 2007 04:20 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Rocks Off run amok, much like Idol ballot stuffing for that Mohawk 7/11 clerk...

He's going to be Top 3, mark my words, Bosox Boy!
29th March 2007 04:21 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bad idea!

By "Bad idea!" I meant that LJ has said she doesn't like the idea of this thread. Also, it could bring out the suborned jealousies of some...
29th March 2007 04:22 PM
Nellcote I am feeling a techno yawn coming on.
Why did Larry Fine sing that awful Police song?
29th March 2007 04:24 PM
glencar I liked the 2nd Police song that the beatbox kid did. I'm glad that Haley is sticking around.
29th March 2007 04:28 PM
Nellcote Gina needs another fast number, which is her strength, though, I'm afraid Tony Bennett week will tank many...
Haley was good, however, tentative, and needed last week's outfit.
Randy Jackson is full blown eclipse material, he could make even more bling with a Trim Spa tie in, but Coke probably won't let him....
29th March 2007 04:30 PM
glencar I'm not one who reflexively says of Big Band crooner stuff "Oh I hate that crap!" but I find Tony Bennett to be completely despicable. I will watch next week but I will FF past that rapist phony.
29th March 2007 04:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG LJ....Love Ya My Good Friend!!!

I can't even watch Hair Boy..It causes a deep pain in my head and I develop the urge to vomit..

has to make you wonder about the future of our great country?!!
29th March 2007 04:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
By "Bad idea!" I meant that LJ has said she doesn't like the idea of this thread. Also, it could bring out the suborned jealousies of some...

Sadly...this is true...if someone starts a summit thread this board will implode
29th March 2007 04:36 PM
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
LJ....Love Ya My Good Friend!!!

I can't even watch Hair Boy..It causes a deep pain in my head and I develop the urge to vomit..

has to make you wonder about the future of our great country?!!

Between Sanjaya & Hillary, I fear for our country!
29th March 2007 04:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sadly...this is true...if someone starts a summit thread this board will implode

Ask (sort of) and you shall receive...

http://novogate.com/board/968/235635-1.html
29th March 2007 04:44 PM
pdog Lady Jane is too awesome to describe by simply appreciating her. She is a person who must be honored.
29th March 2007 04:56 PM
Fiji Joe I'll honor her..but she's not going to like it
29th March 2007 04:58 PM
Trey Krimsin What is there not to love about LadyJane? The woman loves the Stones, has fiery red hair, and is one of the nicest people I've met on the internet.
29th March 2007 04:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I'll honor her..but she's not going to like it

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th March 2007 05:10 PM
Nellcote I had great fun with LJ in Bahston, at the start of ABB tour. We strolled Newbury ST, caught Ronnie's art exhibit, met Blondie @ Four Seasons. LJ was great fun.. If only they had made it to Fenway earlier the day of the show, however, when I met up with them, the glow said it all...
GC, remind me again, why did you not make Fenway?
Great warm, balmy night, rubbing elbows with Carly Simon, many RO members in tow, I just can't recall...(very 80's reference) hmm....
29th March 2007 05:11 PM
Starbuck for dr phil:

29th March 2007 05:15 PM
pdog
nobody likes a liberal democrat teacher who spell checks....
29th March 2007 05:16 PM
LadyJane WTF????????

Who is responsible for this???

tumbled???

Thanks guys/gals.

Oh I love the attention, Blue. I just feel that EVERY poster on RO deserves an appreciation thread.

I've had the pleasure of spending quality time with so many of you. I am blessed.

Those of you going to the Euro shows...heed my advice. Meet up with your fellow Board members...it makes the whole experience so much better.

hugs,
LJ.
29th March 2007 05:18 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Those of you going to the Euro shows...heed my advice. Meet up with your fellow Board members...it makes the whole experience so much better.

hugs,
LJ.

Especially if the band cancels, at least you can still have a party...
29th March 2007 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I am feeling a techno yawn coming on.
Why did Larry Fine sing that awful Police song?

W- W- What ?!

www.thepolicetour.com

29th March 2007 06:05 PM
pdog LJ is not a fag hag, go away Joey!
30th March 2007 12:06 AM
GotToRollMe I feel fortunate to be able to call LJ my friend. She's the absolute best. I love you, LJ!

30th March 2007 01:17 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
WTF????????

Who is responsible for this???

tumbled???

Thanks guys/gals.

Oh I love the attention, Blue. I just feel that EVERY poster on RO deserves an appreciation thread.

I've had the pleasure of spending quality time with so many of you. I am blessed.

hugs,
LJ.

MANY RO posters deserve these trheads but there are some noted exceptions. Scumbags is scumbags.
30th March 2007 01:24 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
MANY RO posters deserve these trheads but there are some noted exceptions. Scumbags is scumbags.

I agree with LJ and was ready to make a post for every member, but Voo won't allow it.
30th March 2007 09:12 PM
Bitch Lady Jane is very cool. So is the song by the same name!

I pledge myself to....Lady Jane
31st March 2007 07:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:

There's always got to be someone throwing a wet blanket around.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)