ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th January 2007 04:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Welcome to our nightmare...we feel your pain

I knew you'd jump into this, Hun.
15th January 2007 04:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I knew you'd jump into this, Hun.

And ask yourself why you knew this...I guess the answer would be real easy by looking at your behavior in every thread I post in...sux no?

Just give the pictures back...you're not supposed to be playing with scissors anyway

15th January 2007 04:58 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I did too have hundreds of photos then. And Nico saved every single one of them. Ask her about her sources...I know she cannot tell you who the photographers are or even what books and magazines they were culled from. That broke bitch hasn't spent a dime of her own money on any of them.
I stand by the fact that your scans look like shit. You really should look into a decent scanner, honey.

I was wondering when the hostility was going to come spewing out of your ass. Aren't you getting sick of this? Don't you have anything positive to do with your time besides insulting me and keeping a grudge for four years? And where do you get off telling me my photos are shit? Is this suppose to hurt my feelings or piss me off? because if that's your intent it's pretty lame and guess what? it's not working. In fact, your posts are pretty lame. You KNOW that Absolutely Anita was created by you, gypsy/Miss Pherber/EvaLaDiva and the knowledge that EVERYONE knows pisses you off. I'd suggest you chill out, take a valium. Cheers, honey.
15th January 2007 05:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And ask yourself why you knew this...I guess the answer would be real easy by looking at your behavior in every thread I post in...sux no?

Just give the pictures back...you're not supposed to be playing with scissors anyway

You know NOTHING about this, you creepy stalker.
15th January 2007 05:01 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Welcome to our nightmare...we feel your pain

Uhm, okay, whatever, but you're wrong. I ain't feeling no pain.
15th January 2007 05:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You know NOTHING about this, you creepy stalker.

Uhhh yeahhh...you're right...I know nothing of this mess about not sharing pics that aren't yours in the first place...but I know plenty about having some freakshow follow me from thread to thread...crap...other than this instance, the only times you post on this board are to screw with me and a few others...why is that?
15th January 2007 05:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Uhhh yeahhh...you're right...I know nothing of this mess about not sharing pics that aren't yours in the first place...but I know plenty about having some freakshow follow me from thread to thread...crap...other than this instance, the only times you post on this board are to screw with me and a few others...why is that?

Have you ever gone down on a woman?
You know, aside from Pdog.
15th January 2007 05:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

Don't you have anything positive to do with your time besides insulting me and keeping a grudge for four years?

No...she doesn't

15th January 2007 05:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...she doesn't

What about you? What the hell are you doing on this thread?
And why are you registering to join Anita sites? Isn't that really gay?
15th January 2007 05:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

What about you? What the hell are you doing on this thread?
And why are you registering to join Anita sites? Isn't that really gay?

You will recall, you asked me to register for that site so I could "see for myself" how those mean girls were picking on you...so I did...memory is the first thing to go...next comes manners...you've lost them both

15th January 2007 05:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You will recall, you asked me to register for that site so I could "see for myself" how those mean girls were picking on you...so I did...memory is the first thing to go...next comes manners...you've lost them both

Are you still bitter because we wouldn't allow you to join the ROCC?
15th January 2007 06:24 PM
Back Street Girl 14 posts with no pics of brian
15th January 2007 06:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
14 posts with no pics of brian

This guy's name is Brian Jones...sorry, but I didn't want to run the risk of using a picture that someone else borrowed from someone else and then being bitched out about it...enjoy?

15th January 2007 07:02 PM
Stratus Good evening all. I am the one and only Brian Jones and that man is an imposter I tell ya, an imposter!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Edited by Stratus]
15th January 2007 07:46 PM
GhostofBrianJones Thanks for the great picture Stratus!!

Love to S&K!!
15th January 2007 10:08 PM
Olivia1962 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16th January 2007 12:08 PM
ComeAsYouAre Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16th January 2007 04:07 PM
stewed & Keefed
16th January 2007 06:28 PM
16th January 2007 09:38 PM
Fiji Joe Great pics!...so much more pleasant when Ms. Thang stays away
16th January 2007 10:31 PM
17th January 2007 01:30 PM
ComeAsYouAre Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo by Tom Keylock
17th January 2007 02:38 PM
stewed & Keefed
17th January 2007 06:56 PM
18th January 2007 02:09 PM
Fiji Joe Can you gals start an Anita Pallenberg thread as well?...great pics!
18th January 2007 02:15 PM
stewed & Keefed
18th January 2007 03:19 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Can you gals start an Anita Pallenberg thread as well?...great pics!

Loaded question.
Photo by London Features International
18th January 2007 05:16 PM
Stratus Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
18th January 2007 06:47 PM
Olivia1962 ^ who is that? Just a fan probably(drolling over brian) Brian looks amazing above as always.

18th January 2007 06:58 PM
nanatod By my count, you all have posted over a little over 3,600 pictures of Brian Jones on this (continuing) thread.

I understand that the people who post on this thread have deep feelings for Brian, and I don't want to start trouble, but isn't everyone going to run out of pictures of him soon?

Were there that many pictures taken of him while he was alive? After all, he's been dead since the beginning of the first Nixon Administration, so no new pictures of him have been taken in 38 years.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)