ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 NY Post thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
13th January 2007 06:14 AM
stewed & Keefed
13th January 2007 06:16 AM
stewed & Keefed
13th January 2007 09:30 AM
Olivia1962 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13th January 2007 01:31 PM
ComeAsYouAre Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PHOTO: Ian Stewart
13th January 2007 07:58 PM
13th January 2007 09:43 PM
14th January 2007 06:10 AM
stewed & Keefed
14th January 2007 09:55 AM
14th January 2007 01:38 PM
gypsy Brian and Suki Potier, April 1969:

Photographer unknown

[Edited by gypsy]
14th January 2007 01:41 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Brian and Suki Potier, April 1969:

Photographer unknown
[Edited by gypsy]

Interesting photo... gypsy/Eva
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PHOTO: Glenn A. Baker
[Edited by ComeAsYouAre]
14th January 2007 05:54 PM
GhostofBrianJones Just out of curiousity, why are we seeing pictures of Gypsy's pet frog?
14th January 2007 07:36 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Just out of curiousity, why are we seeing pictures of Gypsy's pet frog?

Who knows? but maybe you can find them here
http://groups.msn.com/AbsolutelyAnitaPallenberg/_whatsnew.msnw

Not just you average MSN group, mind you, but a group with not just a few, but HUNDREDS of stolen photos and captions! Come and enjoy the entertainment, the karma, the warmth that is constantly being spread on the internet.
14th January 2007 07:39 PM
ComeAsYouAre Where is Sophia?
14th January 2007 09:03 PM
Olivia1962
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

Not just you average MSN group, mind you, but a group with not just a few, but HUNDREDS of stolen photos and captions! Come and enjoy the entertainment, the karma, the warmth that is constantly being spread on the internet.

i was going to say i am only seeing a frog also
[Edited by Olivia1962]
14th January 2007 10:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

That isn't my group. Ask your buddy Nico about stolen photos. She stole hundreds of mine a couple of years ago and plastered them all over the internet with her name stamped on them. I have dozens, if not hundreds, of rare photos of Anita, Suki, etc that I don't share anymore precisely because of your friend Nico. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

In the meantime...
From the scandalous Nazi uniform photoshoot, November 1966:

All photos courtesy of Stern Magazine
[Edited by gypsy]
14th January 2007 11:56 PM
Olivia1962 ^Do you have the first one without the writing across the picture?
15th January 2007 12:12 AM
GhostofBrianJones Okay Gypsy are you angry at those who did NOT steal your photos? Just
thought I would ask.
15th January 2007 12:24 AM
gypsy
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Okay Gypsy are you angry at those who did NOT steal your photos? Just
thought I would ask.

I'm not angry, just really annoyed. It's annoying to see photos (which I've scanned, cropped and edited from magazines and/or books that I've paid for) stamped with someone else's name and put up all over the internet. It's totally lazy and inconsiderate. I know sway knows what it's like to spend time and money on photos, and then have them ripped off. It's not a good feeling, and it changes the way one feels about sharing. I used to believe in "share and share alike." But not if someone takes all your pics and starts their own websites.
15th January 2007 01:03 AM
GhostofBrianJones I just noticed Gypsy is like two hours behind my time.

Anyway I can understand that point of view. Some people feel that way.
People have suggested that it is always better to ask a person first if they
would like to share their pictures before just taking them.

Speaking for myself here, of course, I am just the opposite I guess. I believe
in sharing all my pictures. I have learned only through my own personal
experience that if you share you get a thousandfold back. I am always getting
pictures sent to me or I find them in my books, magazines, or on the internet.
And I don't mind sharing. I am glad to share with anyone who likes/loves
Brian as much as I or we do here on this thread. Maybe this does not work
for everyone else but it does definitely work for me. I also have had it
drummed into my head to give credit to the person who posted the picture
and who photographed it if possible. This I will always try to do.

The picture of Brian and Suki is really good. I wonder why they are sitting
so far apart?

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pictures.

LOVE TO S&K!!!

HI OLIVIA and where IS SOPHIA!!
15th January 2007 01:07 AM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That isn't my group. Ask your buddy Nico about stolen photos. She stole hundreds of mine a couple of years ago and plastered them all over the internet with her name stamped on them. I have dozens, if not hundreds, of rare photos of Anita, Suki, etc that I don't share anymore precisely because of your friend Nico. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
[Edited by gypsy]

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown, and we all know it. Because "Nico" took a handful of photos, like, four years ago? doesn't mean you have steal HUNDREDS of mine and others and start not just one but three (as far as I know) MSN groups and a few Yahoo groups. Not only photos but captions to the photos as well as personal photos of the members which you save and post all over the internet with nasty comments. And you've not only taken from this group but RS40 too AND another group of mine I opened. You're still trying to get into to "Nico's" group with one of your hundreds of aliases. And since when have you ever wanted a PM? You've always wanted confrontation and I guess I'm dumb enough to give it to you. I won't PM you because you creep me out too much.

Oh, and surprise! The photos suddenly appear. They're just like your Absolutely Anita group, which you make public, then private, public then private. Give me a fuckin break!
15th January 2007 01:20 AM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I know sway knows what it's like to spend time and money on photos, and then have them ripped off. It's not a good feeling, and it changes the way one feels about sharing. I used to believe in "share and share alike." But not if someone takes all your pics and starts their own websites.

Oh yeah, sure you do and that's precisely why you continue to "rip" off mine and others photos and delete the stamp. And don't EVEN try to speculate how I feel... gypsy/krypticsway/eva/AwesomeLucy/saunteringsway/ghostofsuki etc...

15th January 2007 09:15 AM
Philip I love the irony of people arguing over pictures which are actually copyrighted and probably shouldn't be shown in this way in the first place!!!

If I find great photos I like to share them, because I know how cool it is to see rare images of your favourite musicians etc.

Anyway, that photo of Brain and Suki is fantastic, great find! Perhaps the photographer is David Bailey as a similar shot of Brian lying down appeared in one of his large stones photo books.

A big thanks to everyone that shares the photos they find, scan, edit and then post!

15th January 2007 10:24 AM
ComeAsYouAre The only irony I see here is gypsy's hypocrisy. It's not so much the photos that are taken but the captions that go along with them that pisses me off.
Photo by Tom Keylock

[Edited by ComeAsYouAre]
15th January 2007 11:50 AM
Olivia1962
15th January 2007 02:49 PM
stewed & Keefed
15th January 2007 03:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown, and we all know it. Because "Nico" took a handful of photos, like, four years ago? doesn't mean you have steal HUNDREDS of mine and others and start not just one but three (as far as I know) MSN groups and a few Yahoo groups. Not only photos but captions to the photos as well as personal photos of the members which you save and post all over the internet with nasty comments. And you've not only taken from this group but RS40 too AND another group of mine I opened. You're still trying to get into to "Nico's" group with one of your hundreds of aliases. And since when have you ever wanted a PM? You've always wanted confrontation and I guess I'm dumb enough to give it to you. I won't PM you because you creep me out too much.

Oh, and surprise! The photos suddenly appear. They're just like your Absolutely Anita group, which you make public, then private, public then private. Give me a fuckin break!

Those are NOT my groups. I assumed they belong to Nico and/or you and the rest of your loser friends. I have one group - always have. Nico stole more than a handful, sway. You weren't even around then, so you only know her side of the story. I see you are genuinely sincere in your belief that she didn't steal my photos. That's convenient for you, I suppose, since you've been posting my photos for a couple of years now. Truth be told, your scans are of mediocre quality...as are your stills. And don't even get me started on the God-awful captions. You have NOTHING I want. The only good photos any of you have EVER posted were the four or five that Micki posted from "Performance." That's it. The rest are shit.
15th January 2007 03:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

Holy crap! More of these please. Have I mentioned my love for Ms. Ross?
15th January 2007 04:21 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Those are NOT my groups. I assumed they belong to Nico and/or you and the rest of your loser friends. I have one group - always have. Nico stole more than a handful, sway. You weren't even around then, so you only know her side of the story. I see you are genuinely sincere in your belief that she didn't steal my photos. That's convenient for you, I suppose, since you've been posting my photos for a couple of years now. Truth be told, your scans are of mediocre quality...as are your stills. And don't even get me started on the God-awful captions. You have NOTHING I want. The only good photos any of you have EVER posted were the four or five that Micki posted from "Performance." That's it. The rest are shit.

Again.... all lies. They ARE your groups and you KNOW it! as well as everyone else! AND you have a poor memory because I WAS around then and remember you posting "Nico's" photo in your precious Pallenberg group and making nasty remarks. Don't you remember that it was me who asked you to take the thread down and YOU DID! And give me a break... you didn't have "hundreds" of photos back then so how could "Nico" take "hundreds"? I don't give a rats ass what you think of my photos and can't believe you would even comment on them if they're that bad. You're not fooling anyone, gypsy/EvaLaDiva.
15th January 2007 04:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

Again.... all lies. They ARE your groups and you KNOW it! as well as everyone else! AND you have a poor memory because I WAS around then and remember you posting "Nico's" photo in your precious Pallenberg group and making nasty remarks. Don't you remember that it was me who asked you to take the thread down and YOU DID! And give me a break... you didn't have "hundreds" of photos back then so how could "Nico" take "hundreds"? I don't give a rats ass what you think of my photos and can't believe you would even comment on them if they're that bad. You're not fooling anyone, gypsy/EvaLaDiva.

I did too have hundreds of photos then. And Nico saved every single one of them. Ask her about her sources...I know she cannot tell you who the photographers are or even what books and magazines they were culled from. That broke bitch hasn't spent a dime of her own money on any of them.
I stand by the fact that your scans look like shit. You really should look into a decent scanner, honey.
15th January 2007 04:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

Welcome to our nightmare...we feel your pain
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)