ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about '75 tour: Return to archive
March 31st, 2005 10:48 PM
Mel Belli Did they use the lotus-pedal stage for the stadium shows of that tour?
March 31st, 2005 11:13 PM
Bob Tamp I dont think so. The pictures i have seen just showed a rectangle stage with a pointed( almost circus like tent) over it.
April 1st, 2005 12:46 AM
marko To my knowledge,only LA and New York.
April 1st, 2005 12:54 AM
erikjjf All indoor arena shows.
April 1st, 2005 05:15 AM
Jumping Jack Not in the outdoor shows I saw. The lotus stage was lit from below creating a most impressive effect, however I doubt it was waterproof.
April 1st, 2005 06:43 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
All indoor arena shows.

Not true.
April 1st, 2005 07:15 AM
Mr Hess They used it at the MSG shows I went to.
April 1st, 2005 07:45 AM
erikjjf In that case, I have been misinformed. At which indoor arena shows was it not used?
[Edited by erikjjf]
April 1st, 2005 08:01 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
In that case, I have been misinformed. At which indoor arena shows was it not used?
[Edited by erikjjf]

Erik, I think I misunderstood you. When you said "all indoor arena shows," I thought you were saying there were no stadium shows on the tour, which isn't true.
April 1st, 2005 08:03 AM
erikjjf No worries
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood