ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Torn & Frayed by BCrowes - hear it!! Return to archive
March 29th, 2005 01:28 PM
Saint Sway The Black Crowes played a gorgeous version of one of my all-time favorite Stones songs "Torn And Frayed" this past saturday night.

sorry I'm so late with the details but this past week of Crowes shows has made my entire life a blur. I'm not really sure how I'm still standing at this point.

anyway, Frayed sounded great. Really passionate version that I would put up against ANY live Stones version!!

but don't just take my word for it... go and HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF! Its streaming live today at www.blackcrowes.com

go to the site and click on the "online radio" and hit play. The entire show from saturday night is streaming live. You can skip ahead to "Torn & Frayed' if thats all you want to hear too. Cool double shot of Gram Parsons for the encores! Great show. Enjoy!
March 29th, 2005 01:42 PM
Saint Sway heres the entire set list for anyone interested in listening to it at www.blackcrowes.com

March 26, 2005 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York

Cursed Diamond
Sting Me
Kickin' My Heart Around
Jam -> Black Moon Creeping
Paint An 8
Torn And Frayed (Rolling Stones)
Ballad In Urgency -> Jam -> Wiser Time
Roll Um Easy (Little Feat)
Jam -> Thorn In My Pride
P.25 London
Descending
Hotel Illness
Remedy
- encore -
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man (1st time played) (Aretha Franklin/Flying Burrito Bros)
Hot Burrito #2 (Flying Burrito Brothers)
March 29th, 2005 02:14 PM
Mel Belli The site's down right now ... They must be overloaded with "streamers"...
March 29th, 2005 02:32 PM
Saint Sway yeah it just crashed. Give it time. It'll be back up in a few.
March 29th, 2005 03:35 PM
Saint Sway its back up and running smooth now

a smokin show!
March 29th, 2005 04:44 PM
Saint Sway fyi.... check out the "MIdnight Rambler" tease in the middle of "Thorn In My Pride". Thats some hot harp by Chris. The brothers Robinson definately get their Glimmer Twin going on that one!
March 29th, 2005 08:39 PM
Soldatti Good version.
March 29th, 2005 09:27 PM
Taptrick
Help! ! ! i have never been able to play anything on the site. I never have this problem on other sites. I don't get a "you need to download x...." or anything - just nothing....what's the deal?

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood