ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What to post....? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
March 30th, 2005 04:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
someone dump water on joey.....he is en fuego!

I thought he was in the midwest somewhere!
March 30th, 2005 04:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I thought he was in the midwest somewhere!

he is with Toots and Harold at the brand new Quest Center!
March 30th, 2005 04:20 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
someone dump water on joey.....he is en fuego!

Not too many people like a suckass. Especially when they're sucking the ass of an emoticon posting, post stealing hack. You, on the other hand, seem to have no problem with it. Pissing chipmunks, fungi ridden dogs, I came back for this? I hear good things about www.maxlugar.com though.
March 30th, 2005 04:30 PM
Joey " Not too many people like a suckass. Especially when they're sucking the ass of an emoticon posting, post stealing hack. "

< --------------- You mean the Grape Hath WON Otis ?!?!?! ....... Please , say it isn't so ?!?!?!?!?!

Bless You Little Fella !

..... ***** JOEY NOW GIGGLING TO HIMSELF OUTLOUD ***** .......

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJACKY !

[ Edited by Remus ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 30th, 2005 04:33 PM
FPM C10
quote:
steel drlving hammer wrote:
... I came back for this? I hear good things about www.maxlugar.com though.

Yeah...why don't you scoot on over there? Plenty of room in the pool.
March 30th, 2005 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Yeah...why don't you scoot on over there? Plenty of room in the pool.

Fleabit ...................................

You make Joey smile
March 30th, 2005 04:40 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fleabit ...................................

You make Joey smile

SUP JOEY
Bizarro JB You better cool it SDH. You don't want Joey to post your name and address on the board as he did MaxLugar. The kid has no scruples man. He was obviously an only child who was molly coddled excessively by his thick-ankled, corn-fed, barn animal smelling, wheel barrow pushing, cereal in her dust bowl eating, green bean casserole making, double-knit polyester wearing, Starsky and Hutch watching, F-150 driving mother.
Joey
quote:

Not too many people like a suckass. Especially when they're sucking the ass of an emoticon posting, post stealing hack. You, on the other hand, seem to have no problem with it. Pissing chipmunks, fungi ridden dogs, I came back for this? I hear good things about www.maxlugar.com though.

SDH ...................................

Er , you haven't seen Lambchop anywhere around have you ?!?!

I's needs me's annual D- D- Decake's !

Developing .................................

En Joey !

[ Edited by Sean Penn ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 30th, 2005 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

SUP JOEY

FPM came out swinging today!
March 30th, 2005 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

FPM came out swinging today!

SUP PUGGY !

March 30th, 2005 04:50 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
You better cool it SDH. You don't want Joey to post your name and address on the board as he did MaxLugar. The kid has no scruples man. He was obviously an only child who was molly coddled excessively by his thick-ankled, corn-fed, barn animal smelling, wheel barrow pushing, cereal in her dust bowl eating, green bean casserole making, double-knit polyester wearing, Starsky and Hutch watching, F-150 driving mother.

Seriously? He would do that? Why? Is he that catty?
March 30th, 2005 04:53 PM
Joey
quote:

You Rang ?!?!

http://www.howardstern.com/
March 30th, 2005 05:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

You Rang ?!?!

http://www.howardstern.com/

now lets have a clean fight, and go to a neutral corner if someone is knocked down.

DING DING
March 30th, 2005 05:05 PM
Bizarro JB SDH wrote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bizarro JB wrote:
You better cool it SDH. You don't want Joey to post your name and address on the board as he did MaxLugar. The kid has no scruples man. He was obviously an only child who was molly coddled excessively by his thick-ankled, corn-fed, barn animal smelling, wheel barrow pushing, cereal in her dust bowl eating, green bean casserole making, double-knit polyester wearing, Starsky and Hutch watching, F-150 driving mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________

"Catty" ain't the word I would use. "Vaginal" is a much more appropriate description.

Once proud Joey acts so humble

[Edited by Bizarro JB]
March 30th, 2005 05:05 PM
Joey

Once proud Fiji acts so humble
March 30th, 2005 05:07 PM
Bizarro JB When things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants.........

March 30th, 2005 05:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

All the young Joeys they have got to go!
March 30th, 2005 05:14 PM
Bizarro JB
Once proud Joey acts so humble
March 30th, 2005 05:18 PM
Joey
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
March 30th, 2005 05:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

Simon Says thats a classic:

March 30th, 2005 05:28 PM
Joey
Bless You Puggy !!!!!!

The critics seem to agree with you :

" The Joey has torpedoed Fiji back to the Stone Age ..... indeed , his richly cadenced prose is hypnotic, the research prodigious, the analysis acute, the mood spellbinding, and the cast of characters mythic in scale. I cannot conceive of a better poster than The Joey -- An forgettable, epic achievement in the art of posting." ( Beth Cuda , Senior Editor , Poster's Monthly )

[ Edited by Sean Penn ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 30th, 2005 06:11 PM
tumbled OKAY its official. now every rolling stone board has disintegrated to kindergarten rock throwing.
why the bitter infighting. ?? max your website is very agitative and mean. I would suggest counseling b/c you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. may I please pour you a scotch everyone so we can mellow out. for pete's sake.
March 30th, 2005 11:38 PM
VanishByDawn OKAY its official. now every rolling stone board has disintegrated to kindergarten rock throwing.
why the bitter infighting. ?? max your website is very agitative and mean. I would suggest counseling b/c you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. may I please pour you a scotch everyone so we can mellow out. for pete's sake."

Definitely... took de words right out of de mouth..

Who-who- I mean like people, who's fighting and what for? Hey, peo-ple I mean, who's fighting and what for? Why are we fighting? Why are we fighting? We don't want to fight. Come on - do we want, who wants to fight? Hey-I-you know, I mean like-every other scene has been cool. Like we've gotta stop right now. We've gotta stop them right now. You know, we can't, there's not point.
March 30th, 2005 11:40 PM
VanishByDawn P.S. I think Joey's entertaining! So there...
March 31st, 2005 12:06 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
VanishByDawn wrote:
P.S. I think Joey's entertaining! So there...

You should think he's entertaining. He's stealing all of Fiji's posts.

P.S. I am enjoying all this. I'm pretty sure this is all for our benefit.
March 31st, 2005 07:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VanishByDawn wrote:
P.S. I think Joey's entertaining! So there...

Well, I agree, he is entertaining, but then again I suffer from certain masochistic tendencies....so my objectivity is questionable.
March 31st, 2005 09:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is all for our benefit.

Damn Straight ---- Our objective is to keep the place Entertaining until the tour starts up ---- then we all become freinds again .

.....same ol' story !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton ! ™
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood