ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What to post....? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
March 30th, 2005 02:06 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Yes, he has told me that he hasnt been able to evacuate comfortably for some time. We fear it may be serious!

Actually, I think confortable is not a word even Joey can say when it comes to...errr.evacuating......

Later!

Swabby!
March 30th, 2005 02:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Actually, I think confortable is not a word even Joey can say when it comes to...errr.evacuating......

Later!

Swabby!

Joey has learned to accept his weakness in evacuation, sadly Josh is still in denial.
March 30th, 2005 02:12 PM
Bizarro JB I liken FPM C10 to Chicken Little..."the sky is falling"..."the sky is falling"..."George Bush won't listen to sage members of the security panel China, Russia and Syria"..."good lawd...the sky is falling"...Personally, I prefer that matters of national security not be in the hands of massive pants-poopers like FPM C10..and does anyone else find it interesting that the rest of the world sees us as "Nazis"...Ain't these the same mo fos that couldn't even see the Nazis as Nazis?

Ask not what allows you to go about your reality TV watching, i-pod buying, useless college education obtaining, old europe admiring, internet posting life uninterrupted with no feelings of guilt...ask what you have done for your oppressed third-world brothers...ask what you have done period..I mean besides bitch and moan...

Then again...some people are cool with attacking the US as the great satan...that's easy to do...it's an open forum with no real fear of reprisal...But who among these brave souls has the nuts to stand in Tienamen square staring down a russian made tank?...Hell, who has the courage to even support the US government if and when it supports his cause?...to help him fight to win his cause?...Surely not a blow-hard like FPM C10...nah...he's cool with oppression and tyranny as long as his coffee sipping European friends don't see him as the ugly American

Nazi this Nazi that...you think this guy is serious?...Does he really think George Bush and his cronies are comparable to the Nazis?...or is he just mad as all hell Clinton fell victim to term limits...This is a perfect example of why free speech is not necessarily a good thing...
March 30th, 2005 02:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
I liken FPM C10 to Chicken Little..."the sky is falling"..."the sky is falling"..."George Bush won't listen to sage members of the security panel China, Russia and Syria"..."good lawd...the sky is falling"...Personally, I prefer that matters of national security not be in the hands of massive pants-poopers like FPM C10..and does anyone else find it interesting that the rest of the world sees us as "Nazis"...Ain't these the same mo fos that couldn't even see the Nazis as Nazis?

Ask not what allows you to go about your reality TV watching, i-pod buying, useless college education obtaining, old europe admiring, internet posting life uninterrupted with no feelings of guilt...ask what you have done for your oppressed third-world brothers...ask what you have done period..I mean besides bitch and moan...

Then again...some people are cool with attacking the US as the great satan...that's easy to do...it's an open forum with no real fear of reprisal...But who among these brave souls has the nuts to stand in Tienamen square staring down a russian made tank?...Hell, who has the courage to even support the US government if and when it supports his cause?...to help him fight to win his cause?...Surely not a blow-hard like FPM C10...nah...he's cool with oppression and tyranny as long as his coffee sipping European friends don't see him as the ugly American

Nazi this Nazi that...you think this guy is serious?...Does he really think George Bush and his cronies are comparable to the Nazis?...or is he just mad as all hell Clinton fell victim to term limits...This is a perfect example of why free speech is not necessarily a good thing...

like it or not....that is a lucid and well crafted post.
March 30th, 2005 02:15 PM
Joey

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Tee Hee !!!!!!!!
March 30th, 2005 02:15 PM
FPM C10 IBS! IBS!
March 30th, 2005 02:21 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
I liken FPM C10 to Chicken Little..."the sky is falling"..."the sky is falling"..."George Bush won't listen to sage members of the security panel China, Russia and Syria"..."good lawd...the sky is falling"...Personally, I prefer that matters of national security not be in the hands of massive pants-poopers like FPM C10..and does anyone else find it interesting that the rest of the world sees us as "Nazis"...Ain't these the same mo fos that couldn't even see the Nazis as Nazis?

Good one.
March 30th, 2005 02:22 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
IBS! IBS!

************* END TRANSMISSION *****************
March 30th, 2005 02:24 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
Joey wrote:

************* END TRANSMISSION *****************

Not such a good one. I liked this one a lot better.

Bizarro JB wrote:

It just seems like BJB is a lot smarter and put a whole more thought into his post then Joey.

[Edited by steel drlving hammer]
March 30th, 2005 02:25 PM
J.J.Flash IMFHO, drop this political full of hatred posts.....it won't lead us to anywhere....

Again, IMFHO......

"Why....when all the Joey does is.....LOVE?!?"

Dalay Lama
March 30th, 2005 02:31 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
IMFHO, drop this political full of hatred posts.....it won't lead us to anywhere....

I tend to agree. But did you see this post?

Bizarro JB wrote:

"I liken FPM C10 to Chicken Little..."the sky is falling"..."the sky is falling"..."George Bush won't listen to sage members of the security panel China, Russia and Syria"..."good lawd...the sky is falling"...Personally, I prefer that matters of national security not be in the hands of massive pants-poopers like FPM C10..and does anyone else find it interesting that the rest of the world sees us as "Nazis"...Ain't these the same mo fos that couldn't even see the Nazis as Nazis?

Nazi this Nazi that...you think this guy is serious?...Does he really think George Bush and his cronies are comparable to the Nazis?...or is he just mad as all hell Clinton fell victim to term limits...This is a perfect example of why free speech is not necessarily a good thing..."

I mean c'mon. Compared to 6 paragraphs of likening George Bush to Adolf Hitler, that's good stuff. Not quite at the level of Hunter S. Thompson, but certainly the creme of this crop.
March 30th, 2005 02:36 PM
J.J.Flash HOLD ON...............

Steel Driving Hammer until yesterday had about 3 1/2 thousand posts.......

Now.....just 5?!?!?!?

You ain't my Baby Steel Magnolia!
March 30th, 2005 02:38 PM
J.J.Flash Notice===> steel driving hammer

and now===> steel drlving hammer

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
March 30th, 2005 02:38 PM
Bizarro JB But I have to say. Despite the fact that I agree with almost nothing he says, I have a great deal of admiration for FPM C10. He is semi-coherent and able to post, without cutting and pasting, more than two sentences at a time. And although the content and substance is redundant, the actual words he uses are not. His posting talent is heads and tails above that of his admirers such as Joey and Jumafly. I guess that's why he's head pea-brain.

[Edited by Bizarro JB]
March 30th, 2005 02:39 PM
FPM C10 Ha ha! I meant my "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" post to be in reference to the whole "evacuation" course the thread was taking...but as it turns out, it's also a good rebuttal to whoever "Bizarro JB" is.

I was going to write some more stuff but why bother? Never try to teach a pig to sing - it's a waste of time and annoys the bejesus outta the pig.

So I'll just say:

'Sup Bizarro JB!

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."—George W. Bush, Oct. 3, 2003
March 30th, 2005 02:39 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
HOLD ON...............

Steel Driving Hammer until yesterday had about 3 1/2 thousand posts.......

Now.....just 5?!?!?!?

You ain't my Baby Steel Magnolia!

Say, you're a sharp one. Sutdying astro-physics are you?
March 30th, 2005 02:42 PM
Bizarro JB
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Ha ha! I meant my "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" post to be in reference to the whole "evacuation" course the thread was taking...but as it turns out, it's also a good rebuttal to whoever "Bizarro JB" is.

I was going to write some more stuff but why bother? Never try to teach a pig to sing - it's a waste of time and annoys the bejesus outta the pig.

So I'll just say:

'Sup Bizarro JB!

I have to say. Despite the fact that I agree with almost nothing he says, I have a great deal of admiration for FPM C10. He is semi-coherent and able to post, without cutting and pasting, more than two sentences at a time. And although the content and substance is redundant, the actual words he uses are not. His posting talent is heads and tails above that of his admirers such as Joey and Jumafly. I guess that's why he's head pea-brain.

March 30th, 2005 03:01 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
steel drlving hammer wrote:

Say, you're a sharp one. Sutdying astro-physics are you?

Not THAT much I'd say......
March 30th, 2005 03:02 PM
Joey

" I have to say. Despite the fact that I agree with almost nothing he says, I have a great deal of admiration for FPM C10. He is semi-coherent and able to post, without cutting and pasting, more than two sentences at a time. And although the content and substance is redundant, the actual words he uses are not. His posting talent is heads and tails above that of his admirers such as Joey and Jumafly. I guess that's why he's head pea-brain. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUP BJB

March 30th, 2005 03:04 PM
Joey

" Say, you're a sharp one. Sutdying astro-physics are you?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 30th, 2005 03:05 PM
Bizarro JB
quote:
Joey wrote:

" I have to say. Despite the fact that I agree with almost nothing he says, I have a great deal of admiration for FPM C10. He is semi-coherent and able to post, without cutting and pasting, more than two sentences at a time. And although the content and substance is redundant, the actual words he uses are not. His posting talent is heads and tails above that of his admirers such as Joey and Jumafly. I guess that's why he's head pea-brain. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUP BJB

As a Bizarro attorney, I rest my case.
March 30th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 30th, 2005 03:09 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Say, you're a sharp one. Sutdying astro-physics are you?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out my friend..... things are getting weirder than ever around here........
March 30th, 2005 03:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Watch out my friend..... things are getting weirder than ever around here........

Things sure are strange here in ROcksoffland today
March 30th, 2005 03:41 PM
FPM C10 You're tellin' ME! I didn't even KNOW I was the head pea-brain! I had to learn it from someone pretending to be a mannequin!

Er...are there any perks that go with being head pea-brain? Any interns or anything?
March 30th, 2005 03:43 PM
steel drlving hammer Hey. You guys see this post?

-----------------

Bizarro JB wrote:

"I liken FPM C10 to Chicken Little..."the sky is falling"..."the sky is falling"..."George Bush won't listen to sage members of the security panel China, Russia and Syria"..."good lawd...the sky is falling"...Personally, I prefer that matters of national security not be in the hands of massive pants-poopers like FPM C10..and does anyone else find it interesting that the rest of the world sees us as "Nazis"...Ain't these the same mo fos that couldn't even see the Nazis as Nazis?

Nazi this Nazi that...you think this guy is serious?...Does he really think George Bush and his cronies are comparable to the Nazis?...or is he just mad as all hell Clinton fell victim to term limits...This is a perfect example of why free speech is not necessarily a good thing..."

--------------

That post sure beats the hell out of pissing ground squirrels

[Edited by steel drlving hammer]
March 30th, 2005 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Er...are there any perks that go with being head pea-brain? Any interns or anything?

Yes , at the U2 concert of your choosing you get inside the 'elipse ' .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

" The elipse, the heart, the circle, the ‘Vertigo Club’ in front of the stage – here’s how to get in.

Last night in San Diego we successfully piloted a new system aimed at creating a fairer way for fans to gain entry into the area in front of the stage (the ‘elipse’, which is the equivalent to the ‘heart’ area on the Elevation Tour).

We understand there was a little bit of confusion as to how it works. Let us explain.

People who bought their GA tickets in the U2.Com presale or are FPM ,C10 LINE UP IN ONE SPECIFIC AREA, people who bought their GA tickets in the general sale LINE UP IN A SEPARATE AREA.

As you enter, a ticket scanner randomly selects from the two lines those who gain entrance to the elipse.

The system was a big success last night, with lots of you telling us that it was much fairer – for example it does not penalise people who have to work in the daytime and cannot get to the show hours beforehand to get in line.

The new system means that being first in the queue does not guarantee access to the elipse as on previous tours.

For more information on the Elipse, please visit U2.com.

Read member comments | Leave a comment about this story

Back to Interference.com "

http://www.interference.com/u2120724/index.html

March 30th, 2005 03:53 PM
Joey " That post sure beats the hell out of pissing ground squirrels "

< --------------- You are SUCH a Jackass ..... Dance like a Friggin Clown for me ....... Dance Boy !!!!! .... Get them friggin kness up in the air .... I said , " DANCE !!!!! "

You tell ' em little buddy !!!!!!

Cassie ! ™

March 30th, 2005 03:58 PM
voodoopug someone dump water on joey.....he is en fuego!
March 30th, 2005 04:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , at the U2 concert of your choosing you get inside the 'elipse ' .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

U2??? Ufriggin2!?!?!?

Forget THAT noise. If that's all the perks I get for being head pea-brain, then, in the words of Lyndon Baines Johnson, "If elected I shall not serve."
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood