ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What to post....? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
March 29th, 2005 05:23 PM
voodoopug Joey is on fire today!
March 29th, 2005 05:28 PM
glencar Was that really SDH or a clever imposter? What Steelie did was indeed reprehensible but maybe he'll try to explain himself...
March 29th, 2005 05:31 PM
Joey " Was that really SDH or a clever imposter? "

< ----- Makes no difference --- There is no truth --- only the quality of the postings !

You tell 'em little fella .........

You tell ' em

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE

JOEY ! ™
March 29th, 2005 05:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

You make me read that several times...

Intresting, very interesting...

Thanks for the smile.

THATS what it's all about Alfie!

It was more interesting in the context I first posted it two weeks ago...That right there is exactly why FPM is not allowed on the couch

I believe it went like this...

I liken Hunter S. Thompson to my idiot brother-in-law who fancies himself an auto mechanic...He once claimed to have diagnosed a problem I was having with an old BMW with which I refused to part...he tore apart the engine all along swearing he could fix it and that he knew what the problem was...all the while telling me what was wrong with it...that was six years ago...the parts still take up half my garage, the car is not fixed, and my brother-in-law went to Germany and has not returned...what a turd

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 29th, 2005 06:03 PM
glencar LOL That was an interesting lil debate. The whole "Dubya is dumb!" argument is especially funny in light of the fact that two of the Dims' big guns have fallen to him now. Too bad he can't run one more time.
March 29th, 2005 06:11 PM
steel drlving hammer It was nice being back, if only for a day. I will now return to the Molly Hatchet message board. Those guys accept me. Unconditionally.

[Edited by steel drlving hammer]
March 29th, 2005 06:54 PM
glencar Molly Hatchet only has one "t" at the end. You're an imposter, aren't you?
March 29th, 2005 08:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Molly Hatchet only has one "t" at the end. You're an imposter, aren't you?

its not me, thats for sure
March 29th, 2005 11:53 PM
steel drlving hammer I would just like to say, for the record. I deeply regret what I did to SS. Whatever it was. I do. With all my heart. I hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me.

And oh yes. Stay away from Joey. I suspect he has the clap. I had a $200 pharmacy bill last month.

March 30th, 2005 12:01 AM
voodoopug
quote:
steel drlving hammer wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record. I deeply regret what I did to SS. Whatever it was. I do. With all my heart. I hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me.

And oh yes. Stay away from Joey. I suspect he has the clap. I had a $200 pharmacy bill last month.

Joey has issued a memorandum that all those who were in "contact" need to immediatly get themselves checked out by their physician. I may never forgive him for this.
March 30th, 2005 12:18 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It was more interesting in the context I first posted it two weeks ago...That right there is exactly why FPM is not allowed on the couch

I believe it went like this...

I liken Hunter S. Thompson to my idiot brother-in-law who fancies himself an auto mechanic...He once claimed to have diagnosed a problem I was having with an old BMW with which I refused to part...he tore apart the engine all along swearing he could fix it and that he knew what the problem was...all the while telling me what was wrong with it...that was six years ago...the parts still take up half my garage, the car is not fixed, and my brother-in-law went to Germany and has not returned...what a turd

Serves ya right for driving a Nazi car.

March 30th, 2005 06:59 AM
J.J.Flash Steel Magnolia......

what do you have to say about that spooky Baby Steelie with a spooky avatar?

March 30th, 2005 09:26 AM
Joey

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

JACKY ! ™
March 30th, 2005 11:34 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

PLEEEEZE don't throw me in de briar patch, Brer Fiji!

I guess your ridiculous post about Dr. Thompson is considered "A Grade" material. Yikes. I'd hate to see the bad stuff.

Glencar, the "Dims" don't have any big guns. Just because I voted for Kerry, please don't think that bad-mouthing him or Al Gore is going to make me mad. (I guess those are the "big guns" you're crowing about.) I would've voted for NIXON if he'd run against George W. Bush.

And to tie the various threads of little rant all together, let me quote Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, who admittedly was NOT a man I would allow to work on my car:

To Compare
Bush To Nixon Is An Insult
By Hunter S. Thompson
From 'Kingdom Of Fear' 2003

Let's face it, the yo-yo president of the U.S.A. knows nothing. He is a dunce. He does what he is told to do, says what he is told to say, poses the way he is told to pose. He is a fool.

No. Nonsense. The president cannot be a Fool. Not at this moment in time, when the last living vestiges of the American Dream are on the line. This is not the time to have a bogus rich kid in charge of the White House.

Which is, after all, our house. That is our headquarters, it is where the heart of America lives. So, if the president lies and acts giddy about other people's lives, if he wantonly and stupidly endorses mass murder by definition, he is a loud and meaningless animal with no functional intelligence and no balls.

To say this goofy child president is looking more and more like Richard Nixon in the summer of 1974 would be a flagrant insult to Nixon.

Whoops! Did I say that? Is it even vaguely possible that some New Age Republican whore-beast of a false president could actually make Richard Nixon look like a Liberal?

The capacity of these vicious assholes we elected to be in charge of our lives for four years to commit terminal damage to our lives and our souls and our loved ones is far beyond Nixon's. Shit! Nixon was the creator of many of the once-proud historical landmarks that these dumb bastards are savagely destroying now: the Clean Air Act of 1970; Campaign Finance Reform; the endangered species act; a Real-Politik dialogue with China; and on and on.

The Boss was a certified monster who deserved to be impeached and banished. He was a truthless creature of former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, a foul human monument to corruption and depravity on a scale that dwarfs any other public official in American history. But Nixon was at least smart enough to understand why so many honorable patriotic U.S. citizens despised him. He was a Liar. The truth was not in him.

Nixon believed, as he said many times, that if the president of the United States does it, it can't be illegal. But Nixon never understood the much higher and meaner truth of Bob Dylan's warning that "To live outside the law you must be honest."

Richard Nixon crossed the line when he began murdering foreigners in the name of "family values"- and George Bush crossed it when he sneaked into office and began killing brown skinned children in the name of Jesus and the American people.

When Muhammad Ali declined to be drafted and forced to kill "gooks" in Vietnam he said, "I ain't got nothin' against them Viet Cong. No Cong ever called me Nigger."

I agreed with him according to my own personal ethics and values. He was right.

If we all had a dash of Muhammad Ali's eloquent courage, this country and the world would be a better place today because of it. Okay. That's it for now. Read it and weep....See you tomorrow, folks. You haven't heard the last of me. I am the one who speaks for the spitit of freedom and decency in you. Shit. Somebody has to do it.

We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world-a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us... No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we'll kill you.

Well, shit on that dumbness. George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn't vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today- and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever.

Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush?

They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill "gooks". They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are racists and hate mongers among us-they are the Ku Klux Klan. I piss down the throats of these Nazis. And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. Fuck them.

March 30th, 2005 12:10 PM
Joey

March 30th, 2005 12:12 PM
Schizo Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

Isn't my momma beautiful?????

[Edited by Johnny Cochran]
[Edited by Schizo Joey]
March 30th, 2005 12:16 PM
Joey [quote]Fiji Joe wrote:

It was more interesting in the context I first posted it two weeks ago...That right there is exactly why FPM is not allowed on the couch . Oh , and .......................

" Isn't My Momma Beautiful ? " :

March 30th, 2005 12:36 PM
J.J.Flash Holy Shit!
March 30th, 2005 12:45 PM
steel drlving hammer This board has absolutely gone to hell since the exodus of its best posters. All that is left is Joey and friends. These guys suck. Bad.

March 30th, 2005 12:49 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
steel drlving hammer wrote:
This board has absolutely gone to hell since the exodus of its best posters. All that is left is Joey and friends. These guys suck. Bad.

Now you are back!

"Every little thing is gonna be alright!"

Flash Marley!
March 30th, 2005 01:04 PM
Bizarro JB When things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants.........
March 30th, 2005 01:18 PM
Schizo Joey When things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants.........

March 30th, 2005 01:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
When things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants.........

welcome back bjb....sadly we need some new material, particularly updating your medical condition.
March 30th, 2005 01:26 PM
FPM C10 I liken Bizarro JB to my idiot brother-in-law who fancies himself an auto mechanic...He once claimed to have diagnosed a problem I was having with an old BMW with which I refused to part...he tore apart the engine all along swearing he could fix it and that he knew what the problem was...all the while telling me what was wrong with it...that was six years ago...the parts still take up half my garage, the car is not fixed, and my brother-in-law went to Germany and has not returned...what a turd
March 30th, 2005 01:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I liken Bizarro JB to my idiot brother-in-law who fancies himself an auto mechanic...He once claimed to have diagnosed a problem I was having with an old BMW with which I refused to part...he tore apart the engine all along swearing he could fix it and that he knew what the problem was...all the while telling me what was wrong with it...that was six years ago...the parts still take up half my garage, the car is not fixed, and my brother-in-law went to Germany and has not returned...what a turd

now that is how you post!
March 30th, 2005 01:37 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

now that is how you post!

'Sup Pugs!
March 30th, 2005 01:38 PM
Joey

March 30th, 2005 01:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

'Sup Pugs!

'sup FPM!
March 30th, 2005 01:57 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

welcome back bjb....sadly we need some new material, particularly updating your medical condition.

Puggy....

has JB already told you about shy bladder disease?!?
March 30th, 2005 02:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Puggy....

has JB already told you about shy bladder disease?!?

Yes, he has told me that he hasnt been able to evacuate comfortably for some time. We fear it may be serious!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood