ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PM FPM C10 ! (m) Return to archive
March 28th, 2005 11:41 AM
littleredrooster PM Rooster !!
I've sent my address twice for you to return the tape!
March 28th, 2005 02:46 PM
FPM C10
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
PM Rooster !!
I've sent my address twice for you to return the tape!

It's in the mail today. I haven't done anything digitally with the footage because (of course) it's running at a different speed than the music from that show, but I did make myself a copy of it so that sometime I can try to adjust the speed with Adobe Premiere. Don't hold your breath, though. I haven't finished the C10 movie either and that's been on my desk since '01.

Sorry it's taken so long to get it back to you - I don't know how long SS had it before he brought it to me, and then I moved, etc.

Do you know if that's the 1st or 2nd show from that day? Didn't they do two?

It's really cool footage, by the way.
March 28th, 2005 04:30 PM
Joey " Don't hold your breath, though. I haven't finished the C10 movie either and that's been on my desk since '01. "

< ------ I hope you don't take as long as Pete Townshend is taking to finish the new WHO Album ( Shiver ........... )

Oh , little buddy !!!! ..... You are BAD !!!!!

" Stones Rule Everybody "

Burscee ! ™

March 28th, 2005 08:40 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

It's in the mail today. I haven't done anything digitally with the footage because (of course) it's running at a different speed than the music from that show, but I did make myself a copy of it so that sometime I can try to adjust the speed with Adobe Premiere. Don't hold your breath, though. I haven't finished the C10 movie either and that's been on my desk since '01.

Sorry it's taken so long to get it back to you - I don't know how long SS had it before he brought it to me, and then I moved, etc.

Do you know if that's the 1st or 2nd show from that day? Didn't they do two?

It's really cool footage, by the way.

It's BOTH shows!
Stage left is the matinee, and the second row was the nightcap!
Glad that you enjoyed it, thanks for the return!

Rooster
March 28th, 2005 08:44 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Don't hold your breath, though. I haven't finished the C10 movie either and that's been on my desk since '01. "

< ------ I hope you don't take as long as Pete Townshend is taking to finish the new WHO Album ( Shiver ........... )

Oh , little buddy !!!! ..... You are BAD !!!!!

" Stones Rule Everybody "

Burscee ! ™

The WHO suck ,especially Entwhistle!!!

The jerk couldn't wait until AFTER opening night at 'The Joint' to do some Ho's and speedballs!
Leaving poor Rooster with worthless 10th row center seats for the opener!!!

[Edited by littleredrooster]
March 29th, 2005 09:53 AM
Joey
" The jerk couldn't wait until AFTER opening night at 'The Joint' to do some Ho's and speedballs!
Leaving poor Rooster with worthless 10th row center seats for the opener!!! "

***** JOEY NOW HUNCHED OVER HIS COMPUTER , CUPPING HIS HAND OVER HIS MOUTH AND GIGGLING TO HIMSELF *******

http://www.u2tours.com/

Kins ! ™
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood