ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Musicals? Return to archive
March 26th, 2005 07:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WTF...is this trend all about? Seems like alot of these in the works.

Casting underway for Cash musical
26/03/2005 - 15:43:38

Casting is underway for three men and three woman to play the late Johnny and June Carter Cash in the Broadway-bound musical Ring of Fire.

The actors will play the couple at different stages of their lives in the show, which will include around 40 Cash tunes.

The production is scheduled to go on a US tour in the autumn before opening in New York City next year.

Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon play the couple in the movie Walk the Line, which is set to be released in November.

Cash died in September 2003, four months after his wife passed away.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
March 27th, 2005 01:13 AM
texile i'll stick with west side story and my dad's old johnny cash albums......
March 27th, 2005 11:50 AM
egon the hills are alive....
March 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
egon wrote:
the hills are alive....

For sure.....
March 28th, 2005 10:11 PM
quackenbush I love musicals. Last year, I saw a fully restored "Singing in the Rain" on the big screen for the first time. Afterwards, I ran right over to the Tower Records and bought their last copy of the soundtrack. I'm such a queer.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood