ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Favorite Iggy Pop/stooges songs (ns) Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 30th, 2005 04:58 PM
mac_daddy
quote:

I saw Iggy with the Stooges live last summer. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. I should have been paying more attention to the whole reunion happening right before my eyes, but Iggy got me in a trance. The man ROCKS like a wild animal!!!

and watt aint a bad bassist, either
March 31st, 2005 04:54 AM
Egbert 1969
I Wanna Be Your Dog
No Fun
Not Right
Down On The Street
Dirt
I'm Sick Of You
Search & Destroy
Gimme Danger
Penetration
Open Up And Bleed
Johanna
Sell Your Love
Dum Dum Boys
I'm Bored
Wild America

Regarding the original Bowie-produced Raw Power album, the bass & drums are relegated to the background (muffled and watery - sounding much like a bootleg) while Iggy's voice and Williamson's trebly guitar jump out of the mix. Everything's echoed to death. Oh, and it can be played at normal volume levels without blowing your speakers. The old CD is hard to find, but the original Search & Destroy and Gimme Danger can be found on Iggy's "Nude And Rude" compilation.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood