ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No new Who album and tour for Joey this year Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 26th, 2005 11:18 PM
BILL PERKS HE PROBABLY IS TOURING WITH THEM CUZ HE GOT TIRED OF WAITING FOR PETE WAFFLING THRU ALL OF HIS PROJECTS INCLUDING "THE BOY WHO WAS MOLESTED WHILST HEARING MY MUSIC"..ROGER SHOULD DECK HIM AGAIN.
March 28th, 2005 08:18 AM
corgi37 Well, whatever he does, Zak impressed the shit out of me when i saw the Who last year. Absolutely brilliant.

Thank God he's not like his old man.

Oasis selling msg in 2 hours?

Go figure.

Must be alot of ex-pat Poms in NYC.
March 28th, 2005 09:23 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

Thank God he's not like his old man.

Amen Corgi !!!!!!

..............Amen .

" Corgi is THE KING Ronnie ! "

Sassy ! ™
March 28th, 2005 10:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Amen Corgi !!!!!!

..............Amen .

" Corgi is THE KING Ronnie ! "

Sassy ! ™

Zack is the man.

March 28th, 2005 10:49 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Zack ( sic ) is the man.

Nice Shot Puggy ........................

Zak is looking at " THE PETEY " there ..............
March 28th, 2005 10:53 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Oh there he is folks! He's logged in and ready for another full day of utter crap posting!

YAY!

March 28th, 2005 10:57 AM
Joey " Oh there he is folks! He's logged in and ready for another full day of utter crap posting! "

< ----------- {{{ ** ? ** }}}

I know little buddy ---- We must pray for him that he finds the true happiness that he deserves and ..............W- W- W- What ?!?! .... Oh , sure ! :

" Irish rockers U2 kick off their Vertigo world tour tonight at the San Diego Sports Arena. And after the success of their Elevation trek, the Dublin band -- who will play four sold-out shows at the Air Canada Centre in September -- has a lot to live up to.

Not that long-time band manager Paul McGuinness sounds at all worried about the group, whose longevity after 27 years seems assured given their most recent album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, has sold nine million copies worldwide largely on the success of just one single, Vertigo.

The song also netted U2 three Grammys in February and, earlier this month, they were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

"They're very good, I think that's probably the key," McGuinness told the Sun in a Canadian newspaper exclusive last week from Vancouver.

"And they're very ambitious and they work very hard and they really enjoy it and they're very proud of what they do. And, in a way, there's a boxing analogy really. They are the champions. And if somebody else wants to be the champion they have to take the title away. But U2 are going to hold on to it. They're doing their best work creatively, I think, now. If they ever kind of burned out musically, that would probably be when the band ended -- but there's no sign of that."

U2, who built their Vertigo stage at Vancouver's GM Place in late February, arrived in the Canadian West Coast city to rehearse immediately after their Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction on March 14 at a ceremony in New York City.

After about a week in Vancouver -- U2 actually started music rehearsals in both Europe and Mexico a few months ago -- the band headed down to Los Angeles for dress rehearsals this past Thursday until Saturday at the L.A. Sports Arena. "

http://www.interference.com/u2120230/index.html

Purscee Joe ! ™

March 28th, 2005 11:08 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

< ----------- {{{ ** ? ** }}}

I know little buddy ---- We must pray for him that he finds the true happiness that he deserves and ..............W- W- W- What ?!?! .... Oh , sure ! :

" Irish rockers U2 kick off their Vertigo world tour tonight at the San Diego Sports Arena. And after the success of their Elevation trek, the Dublin band -- who will play four sold-out shows at the Air Canada Centre in September -- has a lot to live up to.

Not that long-time band manager Paul McGuinness sounds at all worried about the group, whose longevity after 27 years seems assured given their most recent album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, has sold nine million copies worldwide largely on the success of just one single, Vertigo.

The song also netted U2 three Grammys in February and, earlier this month, they were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

"They're very good, I think that's probably the key," McGuinness told the Sun in a Canadian newspaper exclusive last week from Vancouver.

"And they're very ambitious and they work very hard and they really enjoy it and they're very proud of what they do. And, in a way, there's a boxing analogy really. They are the champions. And if somebody else wants to be the champion they have to take the title away. But U2 are going to hold on to it. They're doing their best work creatively, I think, now. If they ever kind of burned out musically, that would probably be when the band ended -- but there's no sign of that."

U2, who built their Vertigo stage at Vancouver's GM Place in late February, arrived in the Canadian West Coast city to rehearse immediately after their Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction on March 14 at a ceremony in New York City.

After about a week in Vancouver -- U2 actually started music rehearsals in both Europe and Mexico a few months ago -- the band headed down to Los Angeles for dress rehearsals this past Thursday until Saturday at the L.A. Sports Arena. "

Ooooooo he's really recharged his crap batteries THIS weekend!

Go Joey Go!!!!

Gonna be a great week!

MACKY!!! (www.maxlugar.com)
March 28th, 2005 11:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:

Oh there he is folks! He's logged in and ready for another full day of utter crap posting!

YAY!

even drummers are attempting to do "The Mick" back there!
March 28th, 2005 11:40 AM
Joey " Ooooooo he's really recharged his crap batteries THIS weekend!

Gonna be a great week! "

Why ?!?! ...... WHY ?!?!

When all the Joey does .....................is LOVE !

Joeykins ! ™

[ Edited by Pete Townshend / MaxLugar / Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 28th, 2005 04:42 PM
glencar Zak looks so odd. I hope the Two never tour again.
March 28th, 2005 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Zak looks so odd. I hope the Two never tour again.

You make Joey very sad .

For Blue ! :

March 28th, 2005 04:47 PM
glencar Compare that to Charlie Watts. You really can't. Pete should hang it up & just fuck "boys" who are at least of legal age. I'd hate to see a Jackson trial for one of rock's great thinkers.
March 28th, 2005 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'd hate to see a Jackson trial for one of rock's great thinkers.

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

March 28th, 2005 04:53 PM
glencar No, I gots to go. Sleep awaits.
March 28th, 2005 07:40 PM
Poison Dart I will be very suprised if you ever see a new Who record.
March 29th, 2005 09:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
I will be very suprised if you ever see a new Who record.

You make Joey sad .
March 29th, 2005 10:16 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey sad .

Young Joey,

You must immediately stop desiring for a new "who" release and allow the initial enjoyment of the U2 small town visit to pass. Josh and I are very worried about you and hope you realize you need to come back to the stones...let bono continue to glammor for the spotlight and allow the intelligent fans such as you, me, simon, and Toots to let them be.
March 29th, 2005 10:19 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Young Joey,

You must immediately stop desiring for a new "who" release and allow the initial enjoyment of the U2 small town visit to pass. Josh and I are very worried about you and hope you realize you need to come back to the stones...let bono continue to glammor for the spotlight and allow the intelligent fans such as you, me, simon, and Toots to let them be.

For My Puggy :

March 29th, 2005 10:23 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Puggy :

Joey, does your love and giving show no end??????
March 29th, 2005 10:28 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Joey, does your love and giving show no end??????

No !

....all the Joey does ..............is LOVE !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38353360@N00/7739009/

Joeykins ! ™
March 29th, 2005 10:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

No !

....all the Joey does ..............is LOVE !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38353360@N00/7739009/

Joeykins ! ™

THe pug would love to see you throw in the towel on your U2 love. come home to the pugs world
March 29th, 2005 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

come home to the pugs world

http://www.pugparty.com/pugparty/index.html

[ Edited by Puggy ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 29th, 2005 11:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.pugparty.com/pugparty/index.html

[ Edited by Puggy ]
[Edited by Joey]

look at 'em go!
March 29th, 2005 11:32 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

look at 'em go!

Cute ................ain't they ?!?!?!

Do you think Fiji will be attending the U2 Concert / Rolling Stones Concert with us in December at the Brand Spanking New , QWEST CENTER Arena ?!?!

http://www.omahameca.com/
March 29th, 2005 05:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Cute ................ain't they ?!?!?!

Do you think Fiji will be attending the U2 Concert / Rolling Stones Concert with us in December at the Brand Spanking New , QWEST CENTER Arena ?!?!

http://www.omahameca.com/

we could all three skip into the qwest center hand in hand.

Sadly though Joey, Fiji does not accept invatations, so we may have to rub elbows all by our lonesome
March 29th, 2005 05:31 PM
glencar Elbows, cocks, whatever...
March 29th, 2005 05:34 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we could all three skip into the qwest center hand in hand.

Sadly though Joey, Fiji does not accept invatations, so we may have to rub elbows all by our lonesome

Puggy .....................................

Fiji mentioned to me that he is " IN " as his own , much larger ( population wise ) , Metropolitan Area does NOT have a Brand Spanking New , State - of - the - Art , QWEST CENTER ARENA .

Word !

Snazzy ! ™
March 29th, 2005 05:36 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Elbows, cocks, whatever...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29th, 2005 08:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy .....................................

Fiji mentioned to me that he is " IN " as his own , much larger ( population wise ) , Metropolitan Area does NOT have a Brand Spanking New , State - of - the - Art , QWEST CENTER ARENA .

Word !

Snazzy ! ™

this is major news! Good Work, my young Joey! take advantage of my pressence tomorrow as i will be heading to O hare for two days in fun filled Dallas Thurs and Fri!

I will not be able to pack the pugs.....and just so you didnt think i forgot.....

Joey's POTD:

this is Shelby
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood