ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolled Gold Memory Stick Return to archive
27th March 2008 11:28 AM
bluntlaser Just purchased the Rolled Gold + USB memory stick. I can't get it to work on my mac. But it works on my girlfriends PC. Anyone else have trouble using it with a Mac?
27th March 2008 05:39 PM
robpop
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
Just purchased the Rolled Gold + USB memory stick. I can't get it to work on my mac. But it works on my girlfriends PC. Anyone else have trouble using it with a Mac?

No, but I stuck it in your girlfriend's. She remembers what I did.
27th March 2008 05:45 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
robpop wrote:

No, but I stuck it in your girlfriend's. She remembers what I did.

dude
27th March 2008 06:13 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

dude

27th March 2008 07:57 PM
pdog I saw a copy in a used bin, and passed on it. SHIT... I'm a completist... I bought a Rites Of Spring re-issue... i hope I don't regret passing it up.
28th March 2008 10:47 AM
egon "Rolled Gold Memory Stick"

That is so not R&R!
29th March 2008 01:04 PM
bluntlaser Yeah well thanks for your help. VERY useful replies especially the really funny one. The Stones are fucking crap anyway. They should have all been shot in 1973.
29th March 2008 01:25 PM
robpop
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
Yeah well thanks for your help. VERY useful replies especially the really funny one. The Stones are fucking crap anyway. They should have all been shot in 1973.

Dude it was just a joke. Lighten up. No need for PMs.
29th March 2008 01:35 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
Yeah well thanks for your help. VERY useful replies especially the really funny one. The Stones are fucking crap anyway. They should have all been shot in 1973.

was it something mick said or sang?
29th March 2008 03:36 PM
glencar I am a completist so I might get this but I sure ain't getting that Japanese release!
29th March 2008 08:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:

I regret to inform you, you have just failed the RO initiation rite.

You may now go shoot YOURself....
29th March 2008 09:50 PM
bluntlaser Oh well! I do apologise, i'm not a massive fan as you may have guessed, i do respect the old buggers, at least charlie and keith anyway. Mick does tend to put me off the band quite a lot! i'm off to shoot myself anyway, byeeee!
29th March 2008 09:55 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
i'm off to shoot myself anyway, byeeee!

NoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
29th March 2008 10:12 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
Oh well! I do apologise, i'm not a massive fan as you may have guessed, i do respect the old buggers, at least charlie and keith anyway. Mick does tend to put me off the band quite a lot! i'm off to shoot myself anyway, byeeee!

what was it that mick said that angers you so?

inguiring minds need to know.
30th March 2008 08:38 AM
egon maybe he's upset because his mac doesn't work properly.
and as we all know, that's impossible!
30th March 2008 05:23 PM
Highwire Rob

30th March 2008 05:28 PM
Highwire Rob Who needs Memory Sticks? I've got an economic stimulus package... IN MY PANTS!!!!

30th March 2008 06:38 PM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
Oh well! I do apologise, i'm not a massive fan as you may have guessed,
i do respect the old buggers, at least charlie and keith anyway.
Mick does tend to put me off the band quite a lot! i'm off to shoot myself anyway, byeeee!

I understand. Those numbers from that time line have been crunched.
And did bring some information back from the cold.
In addition, the issue of people committing Hara-kiri or worse is a difficulty.
However, the alarming silence when touching upon "that which cannot be said" is helpful.
[Edited by The jinn, my friend.]
30th March 2008 07:13 PM
The jinn, my friend.
31st March 2008 10:38 PM
robpop
quote:
bluntlaser wrote:
Oh well! I do apologise, i'm not a massive fan as you may have guessed, i do respect the old buggers, at least charlie and keith anyway. Mick does tend to put me off the band quite a lot! i'm off to shoot myself anyway, byeeee!

Dont apologize. Its never too late to become a fan, stick around enjpr the ride.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)