ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Omama ... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
6th March 2008 07:40 AM
CrissCrossMind Omama ... "Whose lack of experience is only outdone by the current President. . ."

Very well said ... and look where that has got us ... he just seems like a pretty little face to me ... they should nick name him ... "Cupcake" for all his young fans ... he is very similar to Kennedy ... and that was almost a complete fuck up ... once he got to the White House ... and he had had more influence behind him ... CCM
6th March 2008 12:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
texile wrote:
and i kept telling everybody i knew she would win texas......
hillary won texas because hispanics - en masses - will not vote for an african-american.....
that's not a slur, i'm hispanic and i grew up in texas -
there is a cultural distrust toward blacks and i'm ashamed of that - but is is a fact.

Thats nutty. You'd think the two of you would form a coalition against whitey, as whitey doesn't trust either of yinz and compresses both of you under its might. I mean, you guys don't play hockey either, so there is common ground with the black man.
6th March 2008 12:20 PM
glencar This has convinced me to send some $$$ to the McCain campaign!

6th March 2008 12:50 PM
monkey_man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ, will you look at this?! The goddam liberal media has been lightening O-bam's skin tone, trying to make him appeal to whitey. Is there nothing they will not stoop to?

Shit. . .liberal media nothing, that's taken from Hillary "win at any cost" Clinton's new attack ad.
6th March 2008 12:52 PM
glencar Apparently, now her spokesboy is comparing Oblama to KEN STARR! Is that a bad thing?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0308/Clinton_aide_compares_Obama_to_Ken_Starr.html
6th March 2008 01:15 PM
CrissCrossMind anyone here think Omama ... would not be calling everyone of us ... in the USA... RACIST ... if he had won the popular vote in Florida & Michigan ... and then some dumb Party Leader would not "seat" them on a 'tech' ruling ... he and the media would be hanging "Whitie by his balls" all over the place ... if he thinks anything so far is tough on him ... sorry he aint seen nothing yet ... wait until the Elephants get in ... the only thing that can save the Dems is a compromise third canidate ... Edwards may not have the brass balls required but their is hope ... CCM
6th March 2008 02:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Shit. . .liberal media nothing, that's taken from Hillary "win at any cost" Clinton's new attack ad.

Wrong. That's what the liberal media wants you to believe! Clinton actually restored the image to proper tone.

I mean Jesus, WTF is with this site some days? I was jokingly trying to comment how stupid the allegations against Clinton were, given that the shadings in the two photos are relative to some undefined (and undefinable) scale, and NEITHER of them, as a matter of physics, can be the same as the actual, real-time light conditions. And to what possible end? Isn't Obama implying that lighter is better? Did that "race at any cost" jerk Obama just tell the nation's black kids that being high yaller is better? I pretty sure he did - am I wrong? Fuck no, I ain't wrong. I can't believe people in this country don't just laugh at this stuff.
6th March 2008 02:27 PM
monkey_man Being High Yella is much preferable to being Gary Coleman
6th March 2008 02:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Being High Yella is much preferable to being Gary Coleman

There is some appropriate segue to this photo of Manute Bol, but I'm not smart enough to figure out what it is.
6th March 2008 02:50 PM
texile
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats nutty. You'd think the two of you would form a coalition against whitey, as whitey doesn't trust either of yinz and compresses both of you under its might. I mean, you guys don't play hockey either, so there is common ground with the black man.

in some cases. there is a coalition and has been historically - during the civil rights and cesar chavez era...minorities formed a bond.
when is was in high school, the blacks and hispanics gravitated toward each other.
but among older, more tradtional hispanics -
there is a level of distrust toward blacks...
it's shameful and the media shies away from this fact.
recently, one of the black commentators mentioned this after hillary won california and the hispanic representative called it a stereotypical slur against hispanics.
but its true.
6th March 2008 02:53 PM
monkey_man I think Obama is sunk anyway because United Technologies is seemingly in quite a rush to buy Diebold. What's a defense contractor need with voting machines anyway?

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D8V7ECO01.htm

United Technologies upholds Diebold bid

United Technologies Corp. on Wednesday said it is committed to its $40-per-share bid for Diebold Inc. and is prepared to begin due diligence immediately, despite the company's rejection of the offer.

On Sunday, United Technologies -- the parent company of Otis elevator, jet engine maker Pratt & Whitney and helicopter manufacturer Sikorsky Aircraft -- made the unsolicited bid to acquire Diebold, a manufacturer of ATMs and voting machines. The offer was a 66 percent premium over the North Canton, Ohio, company's closing price Friday.

Earlier Wednesday, Diebold rejected the bid, saying in a letter to United Technologies that its offer was inadequate.

Diebold shares slipped 6 cents to $37.62 in afternoon trading. United Technologies shares rose 85 cents to $69.75.

6th March 2008 04:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
texile wrote:

in some cases. there is a coalition and has been historically - during the civil rights and cesar chavez era...minorities formed a bond.
when is was in high school, the blacks and hispanics gravitated toward each other.
but among older, more tradtional hispanics -
there is a level of distrust toward blacks...
it's shameful and the media shies away from this fact.
recently, one of the black commentators mentioned this after hillary won california and the hispanic representative called it a stereotypical slur against hispanics.
but its true.

I've always been a fan of Chavez. The second coming of manos de piedra. Prodigalism.

How did you guys fair with the Mormons? Did they let you become Deacons and Elders and all that Inner Sanctum stuff those guys do?
6th March 2008 04:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I think Obama is sunk anyway because United Technologies is seemingly in quite a rush to buy Diebold. What's a defense contractor need with voting machines anyway?

'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes' Uncle Joe Stalin

6th March 2008 05:48 PM
CrissCrossMind Obama labels Clinton RACIST ... for thinking she has the right ... to stay in hunt ... Omama is now the High Priest ... of the moral majority ... CCM
7th March 2008 12:43 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Apparently, now her spokesboy is comparing Oblama to KEN STARR! Is that a bad thing?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0308/Clinton_aide_compares_Obama_to_Ken_Starr.html

Yes, it is. Having now compared Barack to George W. Bush, Karl Rove
and Ken Starr, what's next? Tricky Dick Nixon?
7th March 2008 07:51 AM
glencar I think she should compare Barry to Linus, that lil security blanket-carrying kid from Charlie Brown.
7th March 2008 12:44 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think she should compare Barry to Linus, that lil security blanket-carrying kid from Charlie Brown.

Nah, if she sticks with the "Barack's-a-sleazy-Republican-operative" theme, it would have to be Lucy.
7th March 2008 02:54 PM
glencar You made me laugh! I owe you!
7th March 2008 02:58 PM
Joey " I owe you! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th March 2008 03:02 PM
glencar Shouldn't you get busy copying & pasting right about now, Loser Boy?
7th March 2008 03:07 PM
Joey " Shouldn't you get busy copying & pasting right about now, Loser Boy? "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th March 2008 03:09 PM
glencar Now it's time for that dull brazenhead bar thread...
7th March 2008 03:26 PM
glencar It's nice to see the media not undersyand what off-the0record means. An Obama advisor I liked is gone...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080307/ap_on_el_pr/obama_adviser
7th March 2008 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Now it's time for that dull brazenhead bar thread...

W- What ?!

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th March 2008 04:20 PM
glencar sniggles...
7th March 2008 05:21 PM
CrissCrossMind Obama has made an art form of the ... non denial - denial ... that is the Ken call me a Star tie in ... Nixon should be Happy were ever he is ... the Super delegates should vote as the popular vote has gone per Obama ... but the 1.7 million voters in Florida our fourth largest state ... should be shut out of Denver cause they voted for Hillary ... clear ... CCM
7th March 2008 05:34 PM
glencar Building A Religion...

7th March 2008 06:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Building A Religion...

Blue ?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th March 2008 06:43 PM
glencar Joey, no mas. I didn't even smirk the 1st time I saw that jpeg & you're already overdoing it. Get some crack!
8th March 2008 10:18 AM
glencar Another phony resume bullet point...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/08/wuspols108.xml
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)