ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Omama ... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th March 2008 12:23 AM
CrissCrossMind the BITCH is back ... it aint over till ... the Clinton's open ... Shine A Light! ... party like a rock star!
5th March 2008 12:25 AM
mojoman omaha?
5th March 2008 01:00 AM
glencar It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
5th March 2008 01:12 AM
pdog My six soon to be seven year old still like Obama. He called him Barrck-O tonight. I asked him, why do you like him. He said Barrack-o rhymes with Taco.
My kids are fucking cool. He is watching a bunch of the race in the news, which is cool considering his age.

Obama'd... when you need to phone it in from the white house!!!
5th March 2008 07:53 AM
CrissCrossMind O-"mama" seemed to be a little full of himself the last couple of weeks ... little white lies like the one about the Canunks ... and taking his eye off the ball ... and he can still get his fine'looking' ass beat ... but It's Only R&R ... maybe the young one's should start calling him Hussain - Oh ... CCM
5th March 2008 08:25 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
O-"mama" seemed to be a little full of himself the last couple of weeks ... little white lies like the one about the Canunks ... and taking his eye off the ball ... and he can still get his fine'looking' ass beat ... but It's Only R&R ... maybe the young one's should start calling him Hussain - Oh ... CCM

He got biffed. Needs to get back to his core platform and call Bill Clinton a racist again.
5th March 2008 08:47 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

He got biffed. Needs to get back to his core platform and call Bill Clinton a racist again.

B.O. will just put Farrakhan in his cabinet. That'll bring the voting Muslims around.
5th March 2008 08:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Mrs Clinton will win. Obama was never meant to be anything but a sideshow to begin with.
5th March 2008 08:54 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Mrs Clinton will win. Obama was never meant to be anything but a sideshow to begin with.

I'd like Hilary to get the Dem nomination.
5th March 2008 09:24 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
My six soon to be seven year old still like Obama. He called him Barrck-O tonight. I asked him, why do you like him. He said Barrack-o rhymes with Taco.
My kids are fucking cool. He is watching a bunch of the race in the news, which is cool considering his age.

Obama'd... when you need to phone it in from the white house!!!

It sounds like many adults are thinking like your son this year - the name sounds cool!
5th March 2008 09:40 AM
CrissCrossMind anyone have the latest Fey - SNL skits? ... the one were she does something like "BITCH is the new Black"!? ... this will be decided in Ohio / NC so the next six weeks will be someone's lifetime ... CCM
5th March 2008 09:54 AM
glencar Ohio already voted.
5th March 2008 10:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ohio already voted.

You mean the voting machines are finally working?

5th March 2008 10:06 AM
glencar No, they had problems in the months before the election but they keep it quiet. If McCain takes Ohio, then we'll hear about it. I lived in Ohio for a few years & the Dems there are exceedingly corrupt.
5th March 2008 10:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
If McCain takes Ohio, then we'll hear about it. I lived in Ohio for a few years & the Dems there are exceedingly corrupt.

I can believe that. Speaking of that I wonder how Jimmy Trafficante is doing. I think they ought to pardon him and let him go home.
5th March 2008 11:17 AM
Lil Brian
quote:
mojoman wrote:omaha?

Did I hear somebody say Obamaha'd?
5th March 2008 12:25 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, they had problems in the months before the election but they keep it quiet. If McCain takes Ohio, then we'll hear about it. I lived in Ohio for a few years & the Dems there are exceedingly corrupt.

Kenneth Blackwell is a Democrat???!?
5th March 2008 02:25 PM
texile and i kept telling everybody i knew she would win texas......
hillary won texas because hispanics - en masses - will not vote for an african-american.....
that's not a slur, i'm hispanic and i grew up in texas -
there is a cultural distrust toward blacks and i'm ashamed of that - but is is a fact.

hillary will not win a general election.
it ain't over yet for obama - not by a long-shot.
5th March 2008 02:35 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It sounds like many adults are thinking like your son this year - the name sounds cool!

He knows nothing of issues besides the war, and doesn't care about a plan. Kids are idealists... and there's a reason I have to tell him to brush his teeth everyday.
5th March 2008 03:05 PM
CrissCrossMind to correct ... will be decided in Penn / NC ... now where is my Orange Crush chaser ... Obama is a lame sweet talking risk taker just like Kennedy was ... his almost total lack of experience on the national & international levels is a wonder to behold ... since no one wants to talk about it in the media ... very little experience in my home state of Illinois ... but he did understand how to buy influence and get the vote out in Chicago ... CCM
5th March 2008 03:09 PM
monkey_man
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
Obama is a lame sweet talking risk taker just like Kennedy was ... his almost total lack of experience on the national & international levels is a wonder to behold

Whose lack of experience is only outdone by the current President. . .
5th March 2008 03:30 PM
texile lack of experience as opposed to who?

experience in an overrated thing.....

no one would be elected if that were the criteria.
no one has the experience to be president -
you have to take a leap of faith when you vote no matter who the candidate is.
using lack of experience as a reason NOT to support someone is too easy.
5th March 2008 03:40 PM
monkey_man
quote:
texile wrote:
lack of experience as opposed to who?

experience in an overrated thing.....

My point exactly
5th March 2008 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
to correct ... will be decided in Penn / NC ... now where is my Orange Crush chaser ... Obama is a lame sweet talking risk taker just like Kennedy was ... his almost total lack of experience on the national & international levels is a wonder to behold ... since no one wants to talk about it in the media ... very little experience in my home state of Illinois ... but he did understand how to buy influence and get the vote out in Chicago ... CCM

will be decided in Denver, possibly...
5th March 2008 07:36 PM
mojoman
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:

Did I hear somebody say Obamaha'd?

Obamaha'd.
Obladi Oblada....
5th March 2008 09:18 PM
sirmoonie Jesus fucking Christ, will you look at this?! The goddam liberal media has been lightening O-bam's skin tone, trying to make him appeal to whitey. Is there nothing they will not stoop to?

5th March 2008 09:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ, will you look at this?! The goddam liberal media has been lightening O-bam's skin tone, trying to make him appeal to whitey. Is there nothing they will not stoop to?

That's true...he used to be a lot blacker

5th March 2008 11:09 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

will be decided in Denver, possibly...

We might end up with Al Gore .

I am serious !

I also remain , forever ..................

.....your 'kins

J'Lo'Kins ! ™
6th March 2008 12:12 AM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ, will you look at this?! The goddam liberal media has been lightening O-bam's skin tone, trying to make him appeal to whitey. Is there nothing they will not stoop to?

It's FauxBama.
6th March 2008 12:41 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

We might end up with Al Gore .

I am serious !

I also remain , forever ..................

.....your 'kins

J'Lo'Kins ! ™

Wrong as usual, my wet dreaming pal from the Plains! It'll be one of your 2 morons & good luck with that!
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)