ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: etix and the inconvience fee Return to archive
30th March 2006 09:55 PM
exile Have they refunded the inconvience fees to everyone?
Is this definite?

I have to refund a few of my friends and want to know if its been done.
30th March 2006 10:49 PM
Daethgod Staff at rs.com posted this today :

"Customers have already begun being refunded. It may take a max of 10 days for it to appear in your account depending on your bank.

You do not have to do anything to be refunded. Everything has been set-up for this to happen automatically.

Hope this helps,
--Staff "

30th March 2006 10:52 PM
pdog Are they refunding b/c of the fuck ups?
30th March 2006 11:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Are they refunding b/c of the fuck ups?

wide open status leading to cancellation?
31st March 2006 08:28 AM
StickyFishFingers I'll beleive it when those fuckers put the money back into our bank accounts. bunch of friggin' pirates. Hopefully EPrix have done their dash with the Stones & the fanclub.

it's wierd how the tickets came from some dude called G Philip - it's just as though it was a one man show operation in the first place - even the tickets that arrived in my letterbox today looked like they had been manually separated with a pair of scissors.
31st March 2006 09:08 AM
Break The Spell The "inconveinence" fee and other charges on my last pair of tickets ended up being near 70 bucks. Thats more than the total price of many tickets to other shows!! The ticket companies really know how to scam with those extra fees!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)