ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Voodoo Chile in Gerardoland (and Ten Thousand Motels & Nankerphelge) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
26th March 2006 05:47 PM
Gazza Happy birthday to all three of you. Crazy bastards without exception.

Two great guys without whom this board would be a lot poorer - and one without whom it wouldnt even exist!

The first time I ever met Voodoo also happened to be on his birthday seven years ago, when we hooked up in Hartford, Ct. on the No Security tour. A momentous and crazy occasion in every way! We missed you in New York, mate. Hope we can meet up somewhere in Europe.

Nanky I've met in New York in 2002 and 2006. This year he was still wary of me because of the way in which I 'greeted' him at Giants Stadium in 2002 . Cant think why.

Sadly never had the pleasure of meeting Mr Motels. Was hoping it would have happened this tour, but with some luck there'll be another chance. Pity you werent able to join us in January.
[Edited by Gazza]
26th March 2006 05:48 PM
Nellcote Happy Birthday to the 3rd POWER!
26th March 2006 08:50 PM
J.J.Flash Happy Birthday to the Trinity of Freshness of this board... really. Without you, this board would be nothing but a boring message forum, like any other music board.

Gerardo, as always, you know I must show you gratitude for your generosity of sparing some time of your tight schedule in order to keep this place going well.

Nanky, I really miss our friday/saturday drunken chat. It has always been lot of fun talking shit and music with you. Young Jay always learned a lot with you, mostly because of your coolness. Seem like you always have a positive thing to say. You are an A-lister.

Motsie, you know how much I enjoy your efforts bringing articles, pictures, reasonable opinions and comprehensive material regarding Stones and Classic Rock in general. I hope you never lose your will to post here.

J.J.Flash.... just lurking as you may know.... but always with an eye on your material.

"Mint-freshness, this is what really counts Ronnie"
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
26th March 2006 08:58 PM
gypsy
26th March 2006 09:46 PM
Soldatti Happy Birthday to the 3 big heads!!!!
26th March 2006 09:55 PM
gypsy Happy Birthday Nanky!

26th March 2006 10:10 PM
gypsy
26th March 2006 10:15 PM
Estela Have a great day, amigote!! All my best wishes to the greatest "güeymaster" in the world!

26th March 2006 10:24 PM
gypsy
[Edited by gypsy]
27th March 2006 12:07 AM
The Eggman Hey My Brothers, Happy Birthday !
27th March 2006 12:36 AM
time is on my side Happy birthday to all!!!

Feliz Cumpleanos para todos!!!
27th March 2006 03:09 AM
Angiegirl Happy happy birthday to all of you today!!

Have fun you bastards.
27th March 2006 04:08 AM
FotiniD My dearest friend Gerardo, Feliz Cumpleanos, and I hope I'm getting this right Happy, happy birthday! You rock amigo - the whole time!

And to the other two crazy Aries, happy birthday too!

I'm sure it's been one crazy weekend for all three of you!

27th March 2006 07:19 AM
Irina
Happy Birthday Voodoo!
Happy Birthday Nankerphelge!
Happy Birthday Ten Thousand Motels!
Be healthy and happy, and lucky in love
Have a great day
27th March 2006 08:08 AM
SweetVirginia Happy Birthday!

27th March 2006 08:13 AM
Honky Tonk Man HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!
27th March 2006 09:39 AM
nankerphelge Thanks all!!

Unfortunately, I have been under the weather all weekend, but I shall tip a few tonite to my RO family!!!

Special thanks to gypsy for the Heather pic!!!
That's great stuff!!
27th March 2006 09:42 AM
Joey
" I shall tip a few tonite to my RO family!!! "

27th March 2006 09:47 AM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Unfortunately, I have been under the weather all weekend,

Nanky (L) and unknown male, Sat 25th May.
27th March 2006 11:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot Happy B-day guys!

Hope you all get your knobs gobbled!

27th March 2006 12:11 PM
jb A very happy Birthday to my 1/2 bro Voddo...We may not alwasy agree, it's been one hell of a good time!!!! Feliz Cumpleanos mi amigo!!!
Also, a very happy Birthday to TTM...a unique poster who alwasy is around with a helping post to hijack!!! Have a Maine lobster and some chowder !!!!!
27th March 2006 04:22 PM
Madafaka Muy feliz cumpleaños, Gerardo!
27th March 2006 05:34 PM
TomL Happy B-Day Nanky and TTM. Hope you tip them all night.

Mr. Voodoo, you simple fucker. I hope you go out and have the time of your life. Rember all night just think, fuck you gazza, will ya. Voodoo you need to stay out till 6 and take tomorrow off. Go see your brother and get fucked up.

Wish all of you well on this day. I will drink 18 for ya.............
27th March 2006 06:43 PM
parmeda

I wish I could plant a real one on all three of your foreheads

Happy Birthday Gentlemen!

27th March 2006 08:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Thanks everybody.
27th March 2006 08:45 PM
MrPleasant HHHAAAPPPYYY BBBIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY, GUYS!!!

And remember... don't do this...

...OR ELSE!!:

[Edited by MrPleasant]
27th March 2006 10:33 PM
TomL First of all Happy b_day to all. But I have to say Voodoo you simple fuck. Don't dispair, I hear they are coming back to Mexico City in 09 for four shows. If I am still invited I will be there for all four. We will get fucked up.

Oh Yea, Oh Yea , Oh Yea....You'll never make a saint of me......Oh Yea,Oh Yea............

Why did they stop Out Of Control this tour?

09 Brother, here I come.

It will be ok after we are divorced and traveling on the road.
[Edited by TomL]
27th March 2006 11:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow, running out of time as I'm going out now, but following my style later I'm going to reply one by one. You're by far simply one of the best things in my life, true friends, true family... I love ya all !!

Can't wait to let you know what a great present I received from Gypsy and Lady Jane wow
28th March 2006 02:10 AM
albert its march 28th in Holland now but there might still be a party going on in Mexico?

Congartulations for all three of you in good health and with good music!!

gr,
Albert
Holland
28th March 2006 02:37 PM
Jaxx

happy birthday to all three of you, two of which i know quite well ;-D. voodoo, the day after your birthday (TODAY) is also the anniversary of you, me and gazza being in the same place at the same time.

[Edited by Jaxx]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)