ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sway, L.A. Forum Bootleg.... Return to archive
24th March 2006 04:22 PM
RollingstonesUSA FUCKING WOW!!!!
24th March 2006 04:22 PM
pdog Another great Sister Morphine release...
24th March 2006 04:48 PM
gimmekeef pdog...I dont think the Sister has anything to do with the LA Forum show.(perhaps a later version though..coming out soon?)..???....No remixing etc done...BTW did u get the Rio discs I mailed?.....
24th March 2006 09:22 PM
Lazy Bones I think Far Away Eyes is special, too. Mick's lyrics are almost like he's reading and pondering a diary entry back to himself. For a tour debut, it's quite strong.

What a trio...Sway, Far Away Eyes and Worried About You!
24th March 2006 09:28 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
I think Far Away Eyes is special, too. Mick's lyrics are almost like he's reading and pondering a diary entry back to himself. For a tour debut, it's quite strong.

What a trio...Sway, Far Away Eyes and Worried About You!

Great anylasis, or something like that....lol
24th March 2006 09:37 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
pdog...I dont think the Sister has anything to do with the LA Forum show.(perhaps a later version though..coming out soon?)..???....No remixing etc done...BTW did u get the Rio discs I mailed?.....

Yes, I did. I haven't had a chance to splice the tracks by songs, or even listen to it yet. I've been bad at emailing back folks.
A big public thank you...
When I get the tracks split, do you want copies?
25th March 2006 10:10 AM
gimmekeef pdog..glad they arrived.Thanks for the offer but I'm okay with the large files.I think You Got To Roll Me is going to split them and then put up on the tracker...
26th March 2006 10:38 AM
mac_daddy the forum show rocked!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)