ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Michael Cohl's Next Gig: $1500 Tix (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
22nd March 2006 02:50 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yentil will kill on her next tour, she will bring in more money than U2 and The Stones combined.

So far she's booked for only 20 shows
(at a $2 million guarantee for each show).

I don't think she has it in her to do enough
shows to beat Bono's or the Stones' numbers.

SV

22nd March 2006 02:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I find Cher attractive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to. When I was a teenager. I don't now. I used to find Susan Oliver attractive too. I'm not even sure if Susan Oliver is still alive. At one time I though Grace Slick was a Goddess. But she got old too. It's hard to stay sexy and become old....not many pull it off....Lauren Bacall maybe? Joan Collins? But she's ALL make up. Liz Taylor....too plump.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
22nd March 2006 03:58 PM
Shawn20 Susan Oliver, now she was most attractive. She passed away a few years ago from cancer.
22nd March 2006 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
Susan Oliver, now she was most attractive. She passed away a few years ago from cancer.

Susan Oliver RIP..... a great 70's TV actress...was she in "Rich Man , Poor Man",,,,,,,,,,,,?
[Edited by jb]
22nd March 2006 04:04 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
Susan Oliver, now she was most attractive. She passed away a few years ago from cancer.

22nd March 2006 04:09 PM
Shawn20 She was one of the green lovers of Captain Kirk on Star Trek.
22nd March 2006 04:12 PM
jb I may be confusing her with another great 70's beauty.....(see Rich man,Poor man).
22nd March 2006 04:13 PM
jb
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
She was one of the green lovers of Captain Kirk on Star Trek.

Mr. Sparks experience of feeling emotions was my favorite episode!!! Simply hilarious.........by the way, the Vulcan sign was adapted from Jewish mysticism(no shit).
22nd March 2006 04:27 PM
Shawn20 You must be thinking of Susan Blakely from Rich Man, Poor Man. She was supposed to be the break out star from that 1976 mini-series, but Nick Nolte stole the show.
22nd March 2006 04:47 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jb wrote:
I may be confusing her with another great 70's beauty.....(see Rich man,Poor man).

Susan Blakely:

22nd March 2006 05:25 PM
sammy davis jr. Streisand's a peice of shit.....Just my opinion. Has she ever even written ONE song in her fucking life?
23rd March 2006 11:27 AM
jb
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Susan Blakely:

100% correct...her career never took off!!!
23rd March 2006 11:42 AM
glencar She was a model first. My sisters used to get those "Seventeen" mags & I would get my earliest woodies from her pix. Very sexy back then.
23rd March 2006 11:44 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
She was a model first. My sisters used to get those "Seventeen" mags & I would get my earliest woodies from her pix. Very sexy back then.

True.................Peter Strauss /Nolte came out of that series and had success (see Nolte mug shot).
23rd March 2006 11:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
She was one of the green lovers of Captain Kirk on Star Trek.

Nope. Sorry Shawn20, but she was the "green lover" of Captain Christopher Pike. The 2 part episode was called The Menagerie. More useless trivia.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
23rd March 2006 11:47 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
True.................Peter Strauss /Nolte came out of that series and had success (see Nolte mug shot).

You know I never got to see that series?
23rd March 2006 11:49 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

You know I never got to see that series?

Wow!!! better than Roots IMO!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2006 11:53 AM
glencar Roots I saw. Blah.
23rd March 2006 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Roots I saw. Blah.

The guy who was oln Mary Tyler Moore was good!!!
23rd March 2006 11:57 AM
glencar Ed Asner!
23rd March 2006 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ed Asner!

Correct..the Captain who has sex with african -american slave and feels remorse..but not enough to stop his actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2006 12:01 PM
glencar Wow, you got some memory!
23rd March 2006 12:10 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, you got some memory!

People like us(successful) have remarkable memeories...we are simply smarter than most...
[Edited by jb]
23rd March 2006 12:11 PM
glencar She Devil is on right now. BORING!
23rd March 2006 12:13 PM
pdog Sex slaves, that sounds like fun!
23rd March 2006 12:14 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
She Devil is on right now. BORING!

I have settled 3 cases this week....one was pending trial next week. Thankfully, the excess carrier kicked in 35k to make it "go away'..............<>
23rd March 2006 12:14 PM
glencar http://www.wsbtv.com/news/8204513/detail.html?rss=atl&psp=nationalnews
23rd March 2006 12:18 PM
jb Another reason we are successful............lots of fuck upos out there..........<>
23rd March 2006 12:19 PM
glencar At least the family got to see her again.
23rd March 2006 11:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

People like us(successful) have remarkable memeories...we are simply smarter than most...
[Edited by jb]

see: jb, voodoopug, and now glencar....making dreams come true for 3 years now!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)