ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bon Anniversaire, Monkey Woman!! Return to archive
03-28-04 10:11 AM
LadyJane What a pleasure to say Happy Birthday to one of RO's finest ladies!!

I love reading your posts. You are very articulate, obviously well read and have a great sense of humor! AND you fill the Superblow thread with great pics!!

Have a great day!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-28-04 10:33 AM
nankerphelge "Surprise!!"

Ha ha -- I just love these RO surprise parties!
We've all been in here for the last hour eating all the food and drinking half the booze, just waiting for ya!!

Did you know??
Did you have an idea we'd all be in here??

He he -- yep, we were real quiet about it, but you know -- little things can slip! Like you'll be talking to someone here and they'll just say something that doesn't make sense -- like "oh when you stop by RO on your birthday" -- like THEY know where you are gonna be!!

He he -- these things are so fun -- you better grab some food before Joey eats it all!

Happy Birthday MW!!
03-28-04 10:38 AM
Madafaka Happy B Day my dear friend! Best whishes for you. Have an excellent day
03-28-04 11:06 AM
Monkey Woman Thank you, guys and girls!!! Thank you, thank you! I'm glad to be here with all crazy Stones fans like you.

And I had a great time yesterday in Lille at the TWIS meet-and-sing day. We were about 30 from France and Belgium, with a hot Stones cover band and lots of cold beer!

The World Is Stones!
http://membres.lycos.fr/stonesforum/phpBB2/index.php
03-28-04 11:08 AM
montana Hey Ir�ne!! HAPPY BDAY!!
hope you have a great time today!!!
you're such a wonderful gal, keep on rolling my friend!!

btw have a look at the super blow thread, there's something specially for ya! do not miss it!!

lour
03-28-04 01:14 PM
stewed & Keefed Have a very Happy Birthday Irene

Thanks for trading with me this past year.

Steve.
03-28-04 02:13 PM
J.J.Flash Sweetheart, happy birthday! God bless you! Take care! Keep always happy honey! You are one of the most smartest women of the whole board. Thanks for all articles you provide us!

Health and happiness!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
03-28-04 02:32 PM
L&A J'esp�re que Yelka , Monkey Woman et Ir�ne ont dignement arros� ce grand jour !

Happy b-day, Ir�ne !!!
03-28-04 02:33 PM
luxury1 Hey MOnkey Woman!! Happy Birthday, and here's to many more. Glad to hear you enjoyed your day...
Looking forward to meeting some day soon --like the upcoming tour maybe??????????????
03-28-04 03:12 PM
Gazza Salut et bonne anniversaire, Irene. J'espere de toi rencontre encore a la tournee prochaine!
03-28-04 03:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I don't speak French, so: happy b-day!
03-28-04 05:40 PM
Angiegirl Bonne anniversaire MW!!
03-28-04 05:47 PM
mac_daddy Happy Birthday, Monkey Woman!

and, many happy returns.

03-28-04 06:04 PM
MarthaMyDear HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MONKEY WOMAN!!! I hope I will see you again in England, if a tour really happens, and have an EXCELLENT day (to one of the best posters around)!!! Take care and stay nice!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-29-04 06:10 AM
Monkey Woman Thank you for the kind words! Gazza, MMD, SSC, I look forward to see you again next tour. And maybe others too, especially if I can cross the Atlantic this time... We'll see. (Depends on m-o-n-e-y, alas!)

L&A, isn't the Internet great? One can be as many persons as they want!
03-29-04 06:41 AM
FotiniD Hey Monkey Woman, happy birthday!!! I hope you had a fantastic time, you got very good presents and wishing you many, many happy returns!

How many RO birthdays this week?! Are you all Aries here as well? Already got a dad, a sister and a grandma of that sign back home
03-29-04 06:47 AM
caro Oups! 'achement en retard, mais je vais le cyber-crier d'autant plus fort :

Joyeux anniversaire!!!

Hope you had a great day!
03-29-04 07:26 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hope you had a ....Happy Birthday MW!!!!!!!!!
03-29-04 07:42 AM
Factory Girl Happy (belated) Birthday, dear fellow Aries! I hope that you had a Wonderful Day!
03-29-04 10:55 AM
Jumacfly hi Irene!!!
ben j suis super content de te souhaiter un bon anniversaire ici et de parler en francais pour l occase (c est nos amis ricains integristes qui vont etre content!!!!)

tous mes voeux de bonheur et a bientot en vrai j espere !!
grosses bises!

Julien
03-29-04 11:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oh my God! Another Aries here!!!

! Feliz Cumplea�os mujer changa !

he he

Thanks for being so nice with all of us, thanks for all your great contributions to the message board, thanks for being the one and only Monkey Woman and don't misspell it is not Monkee hehe
03-29-04 11:30 AM
Irina Hi I hope You had great Birthday!
And I wish You every day be filled with happiness
03-29-04 11:46 AM
Jacques Salut Ir�ne
Jacques toujours un peu � la bourre !!!
Joyeux anniversaire, � bient�t
et Gros Bisous.
tr�s populaire sur tous les sites, Bravo
03-29-04 11:58 AM
egon and as usual i am late

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!
03-29-04 12:54 PM
FOURCHETTE Salut ch�re Ir�ne-Yelka !

M�me si je te l'ai souhait� � Lille samedi dernier, je ne veux pas �tre en reste : JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE ...
J'esp�re que tu es bien rentr�e et que la nuit au Formule 1 ne fut pas trop courte... Et je te le promets : la prochaine fois je conduirai mieux !!!

A bient�t.( que ce fut dur ce matin...)
03-29-04 01:09 PM
Monkey Woman Whooo! Salut Marco/Fourchette ! Promis-jur�, on remet �a � Lille en juillet !

And btw Ju: don't say a word against our West-of-the-Atlantic friends in this post (even those who boycott the French fries)! Or I'll start speaking latin...
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
03-29-04 01:29 PM
Martha I hope you are having a Stonesalicious Birthday Monkey Woman. Your contributions on this board are always superb!!!!

R&R hugs from across the ocean,
Martha
03-29-04 03:10 PM
jb
03-29-04 06:10 PM
glencar Happy Birthday from NY!

BEST VIEWED HIGH