ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Ya Going ta See? Return to archive
03-26-04 08:47 PM
polksalad69 This Weekend?

SCOTS tonight, possibly Nick Curran tomorrow, Mekons Sunday night and Neko Case/the Sadies on Monday. I took Tuesday off.

Have a good weekend yous guys!!!

03-27-04 01:21 AM
MarthaMyDear No one, polksalad69... But, I'm not really sad since I'll be doing some fun things here at home AND watch a few Pay-Per-View movies (including Pirates that's on PPV for only $1.99 right now!!! )!!! I already got my shopping fix in this week (and, boy, did I!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, boy!!! lol.... LAUGHING!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P ) and just being out and abouut, etc., and I saw that Johnny Depp Window-something movie (LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! lol......... :P )... I always want to say Rear Window but not many movies can touch THAT greatness!!! This movie was actually pretty, darn good with Johnny being as funny (I think without trying to be) as he somewhat manages to do alot!!! lol......... I'll probably see another movie next week and do some casual stuff out and about, etc., here and there but I just don't see many non-big name acts anymore... That's mostly what I like and maybe that's because I burnt-out on going to club shows (?!?!?!)... I DON'T KNOW!!! But, enjoy your weekend!!! I'm sure you will!!! PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
03-27-04 02:07 AM
Dan Most likely nothing at all this weekend. I saw the Breeders on Sunday, 50 Foot Wave on Tuesday (was saddened to find out that Fantomas for Wed was cancelled) and Von Bondies on Thursday. The Breeders are playing again next Thurs (last show before Pixies tour). Its sold out but I want to give it a shot anyway.
03-27-04 02:08 AM
Dan I saw Neko Case open up for Nick Cave a few years ago. She is hot.
03-27-04 08:47 AM
Angiegirl Flip the Switch.

http://www.fliptheswitch.nl
03-27-04 08:53 AM
Moonisup I'm going to see FTS, SSC, angie, and a lot of others, that I haven't seen in a while.
Wives, ex-wives haha
03-27-04 08:54 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I am going to see FTS. And Rolk !
03-27-04 09:46 AM
Angiegirl Hey Rik, I didn't know you were going as well, cool! C U 2nite in Am-ster-DAMN!
03-27-04 06:43 PM
polksalad69 A shot from the SCOTS show:

03-27-04 06:50 PM
PolkSalad Feeling old w/all the youngins on stage.

BEST VIEWED HIGH