ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: anyone else experiencing problems with this rocks off board ? Return to archive
03-26-04 03:09 PM
oska been coming here for about 2 years, but for the last few months not so much, due to the fact that it dos'nt seem to work as well as it did, it takes a long time to load, and i simply dont have enough time to wait an eternity for each thread to load before reading it. i know that its free etc, but i used to love coming onto this board every night to see the latest news and gossip, but dont bother anymore,
is anyone else having the same experience's ? i dont think its my computer as outher sites, work the same as they allways have, im not on broardband. so whats happening?
03-26-04 03:12 PM
Angiegirl No, it's not you. I'm really irritated too about the long loading times, even tho I now have broadband. It's because of the bandwidth use I think, being end of the month again and all. Too bad isn't it.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
03-26-04 03:14 PM
jb
03-26-04 03:30 PM
glencar No problems with the board but my colon is acting fierce!
03-26-04 03:34 PM
oska useful contribution jb, NOT. but thanx to angie girl, phew! glad its not just me. if all else fails, and you need to catch up on the latest stones news, go to iorr, it loads in super quick time, but has a mainly euro feel.[ lets wait for josh's comments on that one! ]
03-26-04 03:41 PM
glencar A Euro feel? Like, "if you bomb us we'll run!"? LOL
03-26-04 04:00 PM
Gazza LOL

I'll give you that one. That WAS funny
03-26-04 04:01 PM
oska glencar.many would find that last comment very offensive, not me, as i'm british, but i know many european people will feel insulted, im sure if anbody here had the bad taste to mention 9/11 in that context, you and many yanks would probally be in uproar, so why do you feel the need to insult other nations ?
03-26-04 04:02 PM
jb
quote:
oska wrote:
useful contribution jb, NOT. but thanx to angie girl, phew! glad its not just me. if all else fails, and you need to catch up on the latest stones news, go to iorr, it loads in super quick time, but has a mainly euro feel.[ lets wait for josh's comments on that one! ]

03-26-04 04:14 PM
glencar oska, it was a joke. Please don't be so tender. Gazza got it.
03-26-04 04:14 PM
Angiegirl Great taste you have Josh

I don't think IORR has such a Euro feel, it's the same feel as on all the boards as far as I'm concerned. I don't even know what that would 'feel' like to be honest.

Maybe this board's just slow on the opposite side (seen from North & South America) of the big salty water?
03-26-04 04:15 PM
jb
03-26-04 04:17 PM
Angiegirl Even better . Why aren't there any of these *great* arrogant animations in a Dutch version, would be so nice.
03-26-04 04:19 PM
jb
03-26-04 04:27 PM
glencar News from It's Only Rock'n Roll year 2004
The Rolling Stones Fan Club Of Europe
Hot news from fan to fan
03-26-04 04:27 PM
glencar It has a very European feel. But I like it!
03-26-04 04:29 PM
Joey

Joey at Midnight tonight :

03-26-04 04:31 PM
glencar hackwriters.com?

BTW How's your bursitis?
03-26-04 04:33 PM
Joey " BTW How's your bursitis? "

It's in my shoulder now but should NOT affect me drinking this evening .....................and you ?!?!

Feeling Frisky !!!!

Jersee !
03-26-04 04:37 PM
glencar I ain't drinking. My tummy is rather..."tender" and I need to take it easy. My bursitis is acting up. I'm a mess, babe.
03-26-04 04:38 PM
oska yep, good one glen, sorry. duh ! i suppose THATS why it feels so european ! [he says wiv big foot in mouth] .
03-26-04 04:40 PM
glencar BTW I'm not anti-Euro by any means. I've been there several times and not on those big touring coaches. I like the people & the culture. It's the politics that leaves me dry.
03-26-04 04:42 PM
Angiegirl Well that's funny considering Euro is not a country, but a collection of countries, all with different languages, culture and specifically politics...

And I guess it's the same way I feel about the US hehehe.
And sometimes also about my own country, little Holland.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
03-26-04 04:55 PM
glencar I know what Euro consists of. Geez!
03-26-04 04:59 PM
Joey

03-26-04 05:02 PM
glencar Hey Joey, Mick nailed some young kitty the other night, according to the NY Post. He "text messaged" her.

BEST VIEWED HIGH