ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For Lady Jane (NSC)!!! :) Return to archive
03-25-04 06:07 PM
MarthaMyDear I was gonna post this for you but I've just been too busy lately, so... So if you don't have it, here it is!!! lol......... ENJOY!!!

If anyone wants to support Stern, they can leave a message on this voice mail and they might even play your message on the air and/or his show!!! ROCK ON!!! :

(213) 637-5290

*** Martha ***
03-25-04 08:45 PM
LadyJane Thanks Martha!!

I have seen this and already e-mailed my support to Mr. Stern.

Nice of you to think of me.

I realize many of our Board members despise Howard and I respect their opinion. I just happen to have a different point of view.

LJ.

03-25-04 09:59 PM
MarthaMyDear Of course you're welcome and, uh, thank you for the warning, ACTUALLY!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually do mean that!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Well, I haven't gotten up my nerve yet to leave a message but maybe I will soon, I hope!!! I'm just shy about things like that sometimes, is all... I've been a fan of his since around 1991 and the crap he's going through is a fucking JOKE!!! I'm not voting for that joke Bush either because of this...

Anyways, you're welcome, of course, and take care!!! Rock on!!!

*** Martha ***
03-26-04 05:54 AM
luxury1 Hey--I havent seen this yet--thanks for posting. I have been a Stern fan for years (but since moving to the Hudson Valley last year, I cant reel him in among these fucking mountains--I have felt like one of my arms has been cut off).

LadyJane--Hope your father is doing OK. There is a place for you in heaven, my dear, with all the care you give your folks. However, there may not be too many of the RO clan up there with you................
03-26-04 07:24 AM
LadyJane Thanks Lux. Very sweet of you, but don't plan on attending my Canonization just yet!

Don't forget..I scored as high as YOU on the Hell test!!!

LOL.

LJ.
03-26-04 01:52 PM
jb
03-27-04 03:38 AM
MarthaMyDear YOU'RE FRICKING CRACKING ME THE HELL UP, JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!! HA!!! lol.......... :P

Here's Smell Gibson!!!:

And, Some Stones Content!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:

And, luxury, you're more than welcome!!! I still have my stereo packed away in the garage here as I'm still working on moving (I've had too many bills to pay off lately that's been preventing me from moving, etc.) but if I get it out, I'll tape some of Howard's shows and send copies to both of you, if you want (?!?!?!)!!! I just don't know how long he's gonna be on the air, is the problem!!! And, it will have to be on cassette tape(s), but at least it's SOMETHING!!! I will try, though, and let you know if i can get to that, ok.?!?!?! And, take care of YOURSELF ALSO, Lady Jane, as some caretakers can sometimes neglect their OWN needs, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO rock on!!! PEACE, you guys!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-27-04 09:47 AM
glencar I'm not much of a Stern fan these days. He's learned to bloviate with the worst of them. He'll milk this "they're cutting me off" stuff for as long as it takes. Hasn't he been dropped by many stations over the past few years because of declining ratings? Maybe this is all just an attempt to stir up controversy for higher ratings. That always seems to work.
03-29-04 02:57 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
I'm not much of a Stern fan these days. He's learned to bloviate with the worst of them. He'll milk this "they're cutting me off" stuff for as long as it takes.
Doesn't Howard ALWAYS seeem to milk things??? NO PUN INTENDED (but it would have been pretty good, if I do say so myself!!! lol...... LOL!!!!!!!! :P )...
quote:
Hasn't he been dropped by many stations over the past few years because of declining ratings?
I didn't know that but it could be true, I guess!!!
quote:
Maybe this is all just an attempt to stir up controversy for higher ratings. That always seems to work.
I doubt it 'cause NOW the FCC (I think it's them?!?!?!) are fining DJs $500,000.00 PER "OFFENCE" as opposed to the $25,000.00-$50,000.00 (can't remember the exact amount but it's in that range) it USED to be before Janet flashed her boob (OH, BOO HOO!!! GET OVER IT, PEOPLE!!!) and some c*** congresswoman who gets money from the NRA had the f*cking NERVE to start crying (literally) about how children will be affected about things like the above (READ AGAIN: SHE GETS MONEY FROM THE NRA!!!- ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)... Bitch!!! lol............. AND, HYPOCRIT!!!!!!!! To the EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just not voting for Bush and will try to do some other things also, because I don't want religious and/or hypocritical phonies forcing their opinions, etc., down my throat (which I have come across a number of times)... I ain't seeing The Passion Of The Christ, either!!! lol....... Although I DID accidentally watch part of it the other day 'cause I walked into the wrong theatre thinking it was just a preview (but, gladly, left quickly, etc.)!!! lol.................. :P
Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]

BEST VIEWED HIGH