ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One Case Where Ticketmaster DIDN'T Suck Return to archive
03-25-04 01:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot I recently bought tickets to a Bob Dylan show from Ticketmaster online. Since the show had bee sold out for a while, I just put in "2" as the ticket amount that I was searching for. I really wanted 4, but started off on the low side. Shock of shocks...I got 2. Since I didn't want to lose them, I bought the 2 that popped up for me.

I still needed 2 more, so I searched for 2 more...and got them also. Obviously, I bought them as well.

Fast forward.

Two days later, the phone rings. It was Ticketmaster. My heart sank. I figured they were gonna tell me that the tickets that I had bought really weren't available or something awful like that.

But instead...the customer service lady asked me if I had really intended to buy 4 tickets, or mistakenly double clicked the buy button. Of course, I assured her that I wanted all 4 tickets. She told me that she would mail them out to me that day. I now have all 4 tickets in hand.

I slam Ticketmaster quite often. I hate them. But I gotta give them some credit in this instance. They made a long distance call just to make sure that they didn't overcharge me $108.52. It didn't suck.
03-25-04 01:51 PM
jb Britney Spears Showtime concert is happening at the beautiful AAA Arena in downtown Miami!!! Her knee injury will not interefere with the scheduled performance!!!
03-25-04 01:54 PM
telecaster jb I would like to get her and Jessica Simpson in a tele
sandwich
03-25-04 01:58 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
jb I would like to get her and Jessica Simpson in a tele
sandwich

03-25-04 02:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Mmmmmmmm....vapid fake blondes with big ol' fake boobies.

That is one sandwich which you hope DOES suck....and often. Like a Hoovermatic.
03-25-04 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Mmmmmmmm....vapid fake blondes with big ol' fake boobies.

That is one sandwich which you hope DOES suck....and often. Like a Hoovermatic.

Paris Hilton does nothing for me......Nicole Ritchie is a flat out dog.....I love that girl who played "Dark Angel".
03-25-04 02:34 PM
glencar Joshy, you want I should tape the BS concert from Showtime for you? And yeah, Jessica Alba was kinda nice. What she up to?
03-25-04 02:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Making hip-hop dance movies.
03-25-04 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Making hip-hop dance movies.

Yes SS...wasn't she just in "Honey".
03-25-04 02:44 PM
glencar Oy vey!
03-25-04 02:44 PM
Joey " Britney Spears Showtime concert is happening at the beautiful AAA Arena in downtown Miami!!! Her knee injury will not interefere with the scheduled performance!!!
"

Britney Spears performed St. Patrick's Evening at our Beautiful , Pristine , Gold- Standard , 400 Million Dollar , Twenty - Thousand Seat Qwest Center Arena .

She sold the place out and I am STILL trying to figure out WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

{{ J }} {{ O }} {{ E }} {{ Y }} !!!!
03-25-04 02:52 PM
polksalad69 went to tickemast to buy a Graham Parker ticket. I think I saved fiddy cent by not ordering online.
03-25-04 03:01 PM
Prodigal Son Paris Hilton looks like she is constantly high on something and is not really that good-looking. People are just smitten with her because she did some sex tape and acts like what she is; a no-talent, glamour-hogging, celebrity-posin' skank. Since when did she matter in the shallow gossip world of entertainment?
03-25-04 03:09 PM
Joey " . Since when did she matter in the shallow gossip world of entertainment? "

www.Zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

03-25-04 03:11 PM
jb
03-25-04 03:11 PM
FPM C10
quote:
polksalad69 wrote:
went to tickemast to buy a Graham Parker ticket. I think I saved fiddy cent by not ordering online.

Where are you seeing him? And do you wanna trade anything for an excellent video I shot of a house-party gig from last year?

He does a killer version of "I'm Into Something Good" by Herman's Hermits.
03-25-04 03:12 PM
jb
03-25-04 04:36 PM
Joey " Where are you seeing him? And do you wanna trade anything for an excellent video I shot of a house-party gig from last year?

He does a killer version of "I'm Into Something Good" by Herman's Hermits. "

03-25-04 04:38 PM
polksalad69
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Where are you seeing him? And do you wanna trade anything for an excellent video I shot of a house-party gig from last year?

He does a killer version of "I'm Into Something Good" by Herman's Hermits.

Martyrs' in Chicago. April 30. PM me re: trade.

BEST VIEWED HIGH