ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's listening to this already???? Return to archive
03-25-04 01:04 PM
Martha Released Tuesday

* Johnny Cash - "Life" - 18 tracks spanning the years 1959 - 1996 that were personally assembled by Johnny himself. Includes 'Suppertime', 'Country Trash', and 'Ballad of Ira Hayes'.

Anyone?????
03-25-04 01:10 PM
Martha And this....* Allman Brothers - "One Way Out" - Two disc set that was recorded live at the Beacon Theatre with new unreleased content. Includes classics such as 'Dreams', 'Midnight Rider' and 'Whippin' post'.
03-25-04 01:12 PM
polksalad69 Is the Johnny Cash stuff previously released? Guess I haven't been up on new old releases, hadn't heard aboot the Allman's cd.
03-25-04 01:21 PM
Martha Gee, polksalad69, I'm not certain about the Cash album....I think it is a new release, but am not sure. Someone on this board will know though...just a matter of time! :-)
03-25-04 01:29 PM
polksalad69
quote:
Martha wrote:
Gee, polksalad69, I'm not certain about the Cash album....I think it is a new release, but am not sure. Someone on this board will know though...just a matter of time! :-)

I'm sure I can look it up. Never tire of the Man in Black. Thanks for the heads up.
03-25-04 01:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot It's all previously released stuff.

Just new packaging.
03-25-04 01:34 PM
polksalad69
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It's all previously released stuff.

Just new packaging.

Aha, gracias.
03-25-04 02:37 PM
glencar Do the Allmans do Heart Of Stone on their new live one?
03-25-04 02:49 PM
Joey " Do the Allmans do Heart Of Stone on their new live one? "

03-25-04 05:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot ^
|
|
|
|

H A C K
03-26-04 09:54 AM
Joey
quote: