ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'll be your Dylan fan tonight. Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-26-04 04:28 PM
glencar Yo, Mr. Minty Fresh! Where ya be?
03-26-04 04:43 PM
Joey " At least you didn't double up on your "hack factor" by posting emoticons with your filtched text. "

Gimme a

Gimme a

Gimme a

Gimme a

What's that Spell ?!?!

03-26-04 06:43 PM
Martha
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Bob Dylan at the Orange Peel. The mind just boggles. April 9 is going to be just beautiful.

Hope you get in, Martha!

Me too Nasty, me TOO!
I'm counting down the hours. My friend let me know that she's going over around 8:30 in the AM..and I just hope that is soon enough. Keep me posted if you can later tonight on how things are shaping up over there. I gots my fingers AND toes crossed on this one!

Ahhh yes, Beautiful indeed! :-)

"I'll be youuuur...... baaaby tonight"
03-26-04 11:50 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Thanks to a (simple) twist of fate, I got in tonight! Not as good as Wednesday, but "I Believe In You" was really lifting, and he really gave it his all. "Cold Irons Bound" was chillingly fantastic... am I the only one who likes this song or were the people around me just total morons? "Watchtower" was ten times better than before, "Summer Days", "Highway 61" and "Honest With Me" were worse, but hey, almost no repeats three nights in a row... what a guy. Full review tomorrow.

-tSYX --- I'm waist-deep, waist-deep in the mist...
03-27-04 11:58 AM
Martha
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
Thanks to a (simple) twist of fate, I got in tonight! Not as good as Wednesday, but "I Believe In You" was really lifting, and he really gave it his all. "Cold Irons Bound" was chillingly fantastic... am I the only one who likes this song or were the people around me just total morons? "Watchtower" was ten times better than before, "Summer Days", "Highway 61" and "Honest With Me" were worse, but hey, almost no repeats three nights in a row... what a guy. Full review tomorrow.

-tSYX --- I'm waist-deep, waist-deep in the mist...

Xyzzy! Great! I was wondering if you made it in, had a good feeling. CIB is awesome.....love the song, never tire of it. I wrote my Detroit...shit I just got the call I'M IN for the Assheville show!!!!!!!! Stop the presses! Yeehaw!

Anyone here interested in getting two tickets for the Boone show on the 7th? My friend has two available for face.

PM me if you are.

Anyway, Xyzzy, if you want to read my review let me know by sending a message to me at : [email protected]

It was too long for me to post it here.

It's a good weekend now Ronnie!!!!

Indeed!
03-27-04 01:25 PM
Nasty Habits Yay, Martha!

See you on the ninth!

03-27-04 09:53 PM
Martha You betcha! Can't wait! (And if he plays that one I'm gonna be the happiest Martha in the WORLD)!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH