ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Janet's tits talk (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-25-04 05:42 PM
MarthaMyDear She just simply rules.

GO, JANET!!! GO, JANET!!! GO, JANET!!! YEAH!!! What SSA said!!! HE!!! HE!!! How come *** I *** never see celebrities since I walk past the Ivy almost every other fricking week?!?!?! That's fucking lame... lol............. I do think I saw a papparrazzo there a few weeks ago across the street 'cause that's where they always are taking pix!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I looked for them on purpose!!! lol..................... I want that Celebrities Uncensored t-shirt, damnit!!! lol.......... Whatever!!! lol..... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-26-04 08:03 PM
mac_daddy just sent a voodoo a pic that definitely belongs in this thread...

yuk!
03-27-04 12:56 AM
MarthaMyDear I personally think Janet's a cool and groovy black momma who can tear up a stage and a dance floor as WELL as a microphone, is a rebel (which is ALWAYS cool!!! ), has a cute boyfriend (of course!!!), and who's a GEMINI TO BOOT!!! YOU GO, GIRLFRIEND!!! That reminds me... I'll have to look for her new CD!!! ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-27-04 12:58 AM
MarthaMyDear OH!!! AND, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, ALSO!!! LOOK AT HER!!! AGAIN!!! GO, GIRLFRIEND!!! lol..... LOL!!!!!!!! Ok.... lol...... :P PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!! HE!!! HE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-27-04 04:53 AM
UGot2Rollme oh PLEASE! Janet's an overated would-have-been has-been if she hadn't flashed her hairy titsie at the Super Bowl!
03-27-04 05:05 AM
MarthaMyDear She has more money than you, she's better looking than you, she more than likely has a better attitude than you... No wonder you act like that!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, SUPPOSEDLY finding any hairs on her nipple is the time YOU are wasting in your life... NOT hers!!! Get a life!!! :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-27-04 06:11 AM
UGot2Rollme Martha my dear, you don't know me or how good looking I am.
If you want, I'll send you a picture of my Love Gun and you can drool over it for awhile.

and.. I think it's kind of pitiful defending a tit job for a half-talent on a Rolling Stones message board.
03-27-04 06:40 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
Martha my dear, you don't know me or how good looking I am.
I can take a wild guess.
quote:
If you want, I'll send you a picture of my Love Gun and you can drool over it for awhile.
I think we both know the answer to that. lol.......... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote:
and.. I think it's kind of pitiful defending a tit job for a half-talent on a Rolling Stones message board.
Actually, it's pretty damn pitiful YOU care even more than me about the same!!! lol................ What I am REALLY defending, if you have a brain to THINK further, is some positivity once in awhile... 'Tis all... THANK YOU!!! And, PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH